[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit,, Jeannie Buss (Lakers owner) is bringing back WOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (981KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
981KB, 1136x640px
Holy shit,, Jeannie Buss (Lakers owner) is bringing back WOW (Women of Wrestling)
>>
>womens ""wrestling"""
>>
Holy shit, I literally couldn't care less.
>>
File: wow.jpg (28KB, 236x388px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
28KB, 236x388px
wow
>>
What we REALLY need to make a comeback is David Maclane's original women's fed, GLOW.

Sure, none of them could wrestle for shit but they had such cheesy characters & storylines that it was more entertaining than watching WWF & the NWA at the time.
>>
>>1763970
again?

they did a revival like 2 years ago, filmed a bunch of episodes here in Vegas that never aired on TV the only thing of note was Caged Heat was still tag team champions
>>
>>1763996
You'll be pleased to know Netflix is doing a mini-series about it then.
>>
Its a normies dont know about shimmer episode
>>
>>1764073
fuck the mini-series, I would LOVE it if we could get the first 3 seasons of GLOW on DVD.

All I've got is some VHS "best of GLOW" shit that is really just the 1st episode and parts of the few others that followed.

I don't know who owns the rights to the video of those GLOW seasons but they need to realize they have a potential goldmine in that footage that they can sell.
>>
>>1763970
What she needs to do is shitcan her brother and make the Lakers good instead of shitty women's wrestling
>>
>>1764085
This.
>>
>>1763970
I'll inform WCPW they're no longer the dumbest idea in wrestling, then.
>>
>>1763970
I would have rather had a completely new promotion with a different name. WoW has always seemed a dumb name.
>>
>>1765884
It's pretty awkward to say in casual conversation
>Hey have you seen WoW before
>The game or the English word?
>never mind
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.