[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats Your Opinion Of your red pilled cruiserweight champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 10

File: download.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Whats Your Opinion Of your red pilled cruiserweight champion

>WWE just got a little more based
>>
Why do people hate this guy?

Is it cus hes Filipino?
>>
>>1762810
he comes off as a swag flipfag aswell as his constant dabbing and hip hop shit
>>
How is he red pilled? AJ is the first red pilled champ in a while so maybe Vince is restoring greatness
>>
>>1762815
opposite of a fat neckbeard wrestling fan?

That's why they hate him?
>>
>>1762816
>Hes an MRA and constanly goes off on twitter about feminists and SJW's
>>
>>1762802
>WWE show in San Francisco
>TJP interrupts one of Steph's muh feminism speeches
>They don't know who to cheer for since TJP is a POC but also an MRA
>>
>>1762810

I legit feel sorry for his hit life, but his character is generic and bland.
>>
>>1762834

*hard life
>>
>>1762802
that fucking frankensteiner to the outside was fucking insane

i like this flip
>>
I've been bitching about his win for the last couple of hours, but when you look at it, TJP is a pretty good choice on paper.

>young
>veteran experience
>good worker
>good looking
>cool hip guy who dabs and follows all the latest trends
>has an inspiring life story that translates into a babyface gimmick

I still don't agree with TJP winning, but when you think about WWE probably saw him as Sami Zayn, Seth and the New Day all rolled into one.
>>
>>1762834
>generic and bland

u wot m8? He's a swag dudebro, how did you not get this?
>>
>>1762845

So he's Zack?
>>
Surprised he went over Ibushi but at the same time it makes complete sense.

He was the best overall package in the tournament and I expected him to be in the grand final. He's got a good look, he's technically sound as fuck in a variety of styles, he has the hard life achieve your dreams story and he cut a very good promo after winning. It's just a shame that coming onto RAW his moveset will be neutered and he'll be the pre-show match every time.

Also how the fuck did he get that giant welt on his chest?
>>
>>1762864

Kota's kicks
>>
>>1762845
He doesn't come off as swag dudebro, he's just typical Asian American
>>
>>1762851
Not really, no.
>>
Broken Matt Hardy has named an actual monkey after TJP.
>>
>>1762851
ZSJ is a boring dyel britcuck with no personality

fuck him

really liked his match with Scrull earlier in the year but I think it's because he must've been carried
>>
File: 1451034130545.png (194KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1451034130545.png
194KB, 500x334px
>>1762810
Haters are motivators.
>>
>>1762802
so why didnt kota win?
>>
>>1762961
He meant Ryder you munter, how would get get "swag dudebro" confused with "le fingertrick britman" even?
>>
I hope he drops the belt soon. I lost all interest in the division after this shit.
>>
>>1763009
>Filipino is are
Why is it not spelled Phillip-ino?
>>
>>1763030
Because flips are bastardized SEAniggers.
>>
>>1763016

Might not be signed. Better to have a final with two guys who are coming to your company. Also Probably a good idea to go with a champ who speaks english.

TJP had everything they needed really, the hard past, overcoming the odds, a good look, great in-ring, decent promo. Ibushi doesn't have a stellar look, although he more than makes up for it in other ways. Also poor english.
>>
>>1763037
Ibushi is handsome AF
>>
>>1763030
Because "Philippines" is the english name of the country. The original Spain-given name is Filipinas.
>>
>>1763042

Great from the neck down. Real solid build. But upwards he looks like a nerdy asian teen.
>>
>>1763037
that actually makes sense, still its hard for me to like the winner of the tourney considering he looked like shit in his semi final match with ibushi.
>>
>>1763045
He a qt
>>
pretty good, I was pulling for my boi Metalik, but he may still need to finish up in Mexico before coming over so I can see why they gave it to TJP
>>
>>1763067
Hes already Signed and has been confirmed debuting on monday
>>
>>1763068
well then with that regard Fuck TJP Metalik should have won
>>
>>1762802
Based TJP.
Shame he's working for such a shit company though.
>>
Absolutely the right guy to win. I came into the finale episode not really caring who won but ended up pulling for him after the crowd started acting like bitches. Hoping he starts out a cocky shit heel on RAW though. Also, his knee bar variations are a thing of beauty.

Unrelated: Why can't Sasha Banks watch matches from the back? Do they make her sit out or is she really that much of a "fan"? Her, Bayley and HHH appearing really took away from the show.
>>
Wasn't he one of the guys in the ring in that match where Mysterio killed the guy? Or was it someone else using that character?
>>
>>1763119
That was him
>>
>>1762802
TNA Best of Manik when?
>>
>>1763073
kek this
>>
THE FLIP IN FLIPPY SHIT
>>
>>1762815
>TJ dabs
>Cruiserweight champion

>Roman dabs
>Suspended

It's not fair
>>
who is this nerd
>>
>>1762810
Flips always seem to be obnoxious wannabe swagbros despite all being gay twinks. Probably overcompensating for their poor effeminate heritage.
>>
>>1763037
I remember it being reported that Ibushi had signed a contract. Ibushi denied it though.

I think he might be signed, but they're putting him in NXT rather than putting him in the cruiserweight division on RAW. I imagine if they have signed Ibushi, they want him for bigger things than the cruiserweight division. They'd probably have him replace Nakamura as NXT champion once they're ready to bring Nakamura up to the main roster, and Ibushi would eventually go to the main roster himself. Ibushi is too talented to stick in some side-show. Plus Ibushi has lived in Japan pretty much his entire career, so they'll probably want him in NXT so he can get acclimated to living in America.
>>
>>1763030

It was named after a Spanish king during colonisation and that's the Anglicisation. Correct terms for them are Filipino or Pinoy.
>>
>>1762948
Based Big Money Matt.
>>
>>1762822
Any caps? I can't be bothered to go through his twitter, but it sounds pretty fucking funny
>>
>>1763067
>>1763068
>>1763073
You were right the first time: Metalik has signed but still has work to do in Mexico.

He's also still in the process of moving his family to the United States.

>>1763378
Kota isn't exactly a Spring chicken...

He's not signed. Still wants to do stuff in Japan.
>>
>>1762810
I'll admit he's working me pretty good with his twinky swgbro gimmick hopefully he's a heel champ on RAM so that Neville can dethrone him
>>
TJP will fit right in on 'hip and trendy' Monday Night Raw with the womens revolution, the New Day being oh so hilarious, Enzo & Cass with their pop culture and twitter references, I am sure the dabbing is exactly what they want.

I will on the other hand just continue to enjoy Smackdown.
>>
I actually liked him when he wrestled as Suicide in TNA

But this gimmick makes me want to change the channel
>>
>>1763335
If by dabs you mean railing adderall up his nose then yeah.

Weed isn't a suspension
>>
>>1762802
>>1762816
>>1762822
>>1762826
>>1762816
>>1763420
All I can find is marks like these nubs saying "LOL he's mra don't you know" everywhere

Does anyone actually have proof of this?
>>
>>1762816
>AJ
>muh geezus
>worked into a shoot by a promo
He's a dumb hick
>>
>>1763350
Flip here. Those are the rich guys you're talking about.
>>
Shame Ibushi didn't win, but all in all the whole package was a 10/10 thing.

Gotta admit Hiatch did a good work here.
>>
File: 1473908426431.jpg (32KB, 598x403px) Image search: [Google]
1473908426431.jpg
32KB, 598x403px
How badly does Josh want to kill himself right now?

>TJP gets put over hard, bypasses NXT and is going to be on Raw

>Josh is stuck being the worst of an improving TNA
>>
>>1763845
Cole was right he really is a faggot why didn't we listen to him
>>
>>1763752
Hello chariztard
>>
File: cwc.jpg (37KB, 604x440px) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
37KB, 604x440px
>Your Opinion Of cruiserweight
>>
le dabin man xddd
>>
>Perkins literally on local TV news
THE FLIP IN FLIPPY SHIT
>>
Why were people booing TJP they only booed very obvious heels and him when he was obviously a face
>>
>>1762802
I fucking love it. I've loved TJP since I first saw him in PWG as Puma in the early 2000's. I always wondered why he wasn't a bigger name as his skills have always been up there with the top names in the indies and he's been doing this FOREVER with very little opportunity to move up in the ranks.
>>
>the new Cruiserweight Title isn't just an ugly recolor of the WWE Title

YES!
>>
>>1763977
TJP is kind-of heelish plus he was going up against 2 crowd faves
>>
>>1763977
Probably because he was the least popular fan choice of the final four to win it. Daniel Bryan syndrome, everyone wanted and pretty much expected Ibushi to win to legitimise the tournament, also then be nailed on for more tv appearances and maybe a spot on Raw, instead he's knocked out in the semis by the least popular guy. Seems a lot of the audience started to back Metalik in the final for that reason.
At least Based Tozawa signed.
>>
Anyone else kinda surprised that TNA didn't take him and DJ Z and slap them together and build them up as a Filipino tag team or something? Their looks and their gimmicks are similar. I honestly can't tell if TNA was being culturally sensitive to not just slap together a tag team based solely on their shared race/nationality or if they were just being dumb as shit for not even considering slapping them together based solely on their shared race/nationality. And it's not like either one had anything interesting going on at TNA at that time either.
>>
>>1762802
Literally who is this vanilla midget.
>>
Metalik and Ibushi were more impressive but I get that they wanted an English speaking signed guy going over
>>
>>1762802
Fuck that!
I tought he was just there to fill the card.
Give me based Kendrick on SD.
>>
>>1764115
>TJ P
>vanilla

only Cuckter would be this stupid
>>
>>1763977
because Full Sail is cancer. He beat two popular nxt guys and then Kota, so some assholes in the crowd started to hate on him.
>>
>>1764146
I don't know who the fuck he is because he's some indie jobber, if he wasn't vanilla I'd know his gimmick.
>>
>tfw you will never watch TJP plant his superior genetic material inside of your wife's womb by dabbing in the process
>>
>>1764173
>5'10''
Nah.
Roman is a superior bull.
>>
>>1764178
>Flabby samoan genes
Terrible bull. Big Match John remains the best bull currently on the roster of either show.
>>
>>1764178
What would be more humiliating getting cucked by a tall handsome guy with a strong jawline or a yolo swag midget?
>>
>>1764169
>indie jobber
>just won a 32-man tournament in WWE

>I don't know who he is
>but I'm qualified to talk about his gimmick

Wow, even dumber than Cuckter. Impressive.
>>
>>1763977
The worse thing about the guys at Full Sail being idiots is that if they were as self aware and smarky as they think they are, they would've read Ibushi's tweet a few hours before the event where he clearly said that he's not gonna sign with the WWE. No shit they aren't gonna let a guy who's not even gonna be in WWE win the CWC even more so for the higher ups who had planned that the winner is gonna be cruiserweight champion.

These Full Sail "smarks" are actually fucking dumb as shit marks on the same level as shitty redneck marks but awful in a different yet similar way.
>>
>>1764239
>believing anything you read on a wrestler's Twitter
>>
>>1764282
>implying it was on his Twitter
>>
>>1764131
Metalik should be the silent heel/face that beats people and leave
>>
I'm pretty pissed.

Not that he's champ, but just the way this week and the last round was booked.

Brian Kendrick worked on Ibushi's neck the whole match and hit him with a fucking BURNING HAMMER for a near fall, and Ibushi went on to win. I thought he was guaranteed to win the tournament because he kicked out of a BURNING FUCKING HAMMER. Then he goes on to do the job for TJP who barely works his neck or his knee. It's just ridiculous. They put Ibushi's power level at Super Saiyan God for the Brian Kendrick match, and then he gets blown up by Saibamen.

And even if you ignore the flagrant disregard for protecting one of the most devastating moves in pro wrestling history, the booking is still stupid. Why have Ibushi beat Kendrick in the first place if he was just going to job to TJP? I guess the idea was to give TJP the rub for beating Ibushi, but that didn't really work since Ibushi was a heavy favorite and the crowd turned on TJ for knocking him out of the tournament. I mean really, I have no idea why they think it was a good idea to book a guy as a face and then go over Gargano, Swann and Ibushi. If Kendrick went over Ibushi, he would have gotten that heat, probably even more so as he's a WWE veteran and the crowd might perceive it as burying new talent. He was working as a heel already, and it would give TJP the rub for defeating the big heel in the tournament. And it would open the door for Kendrick going after the title on Raw.
>>
>>1764295
>Ibushi's Tweet
>not on Twitter

>>1764296
Can he take Sin Cara Originale's pointing gimmick?
>>
>>1764357
Calm down, son. AJPW is not canon to the WWE, the Burning Hammer is just a move.
>>
>>1764357
>kicking out = withstanding submissions

My only consolation is that this post can\t possibly be genuine.
>>
>>1764402
Did you not watch the Kendrick match? Where Ibushi was withstanding the bully choke when his neck had been worked the entire match?

Ibushi received a fraction of the punishment in his match with TJP.
>>1764387
Which is why Bryan and Ranallo sold it as such and directly name dropped Kobashi, right? And that's the first time an actual Burning Hammer has been used on any WWE programming in years, and the first it's ever been sold as a Burning Hammer and not just an inverted DVD.
>>
>>1764435
Did you not watch the Perkins match, where the announcers pointed out that he doubled up on the kneebar with the neck crank?
>>
File: 1314916142373.jpg (23KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
1314916142373.jpg
23KB, 507x380px
>>1763845
why is Josh such a bitter faggot? He has a rather comfy gig being a commentator
>>
>>1762802
Why's there a cruiser-weight division when your world champs look like cruiser-weights themselves.
>>
>>1764363
>still has no clue what I am talking about
>being Full Sail mark tier retarded
>>
>>1764462
>Kevin Owens
>cruiserweight

You're a next-level kind of stupid, huh?

>>1764465
Do *you* even have a clue of what you're talking about?
>>
>>1764462
It's why they had the cruiserweights drop a lot of weight so we don't have tweener weighted guys like AJ Styles or Seth Rollins be confused for it.
>>
>>1764207
If you're getting cucked by a swag midget, you might as well just an hero for being such a failure in the bedroom.
>>
>>1764470
No shit I do. It only takes a few seconds to look up. Unless you're so fat and unfit that you don't have the motivation to even do that.
>>
>>1764435
Name dropping is kind of Ranallo's thing, it's not like they pointed out that the move had never been kicked out from before in Japan, and went "Oh, it's over, Kendrick is advancing" and the flipped their shit when he kicked out. It was just "Kendrick with the Burning Hammer, like Kenta Kobashi, but Ibushi kicks out".
>>
>>1764470
>blatently ignoring the manlet faggots who held it before him
>>
>>1764481
By all means, elaborate on your position then.

If you can.

>hurr too fat and unfit to look up something online

Not a thing, sparky.
>>
>>1764489
Also Owens is a worst case. He doesn't look like a cruiserweight or a world champ, he looks like a fatass they pulled off the street.
>>
>>1764489
>blatently

I assumed he was talking about current world champs.

>>1764503
And that fatass is more of a star than supposed "The Look" Reigns is without even a fraction of the promoting done.
>>
>>1764496
http://enuhito.com/eng/?p=604
https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/775831515473203201

Be grateful I am spoonfeeding your ass. How can one thread on this site have someone so out of touch with what s/he supposedly likes??

>Not a thing, sparky.
Confirmed unfit and probably takes forever getting done something that takes a few minutes.
>>
>>1764517
>And that fatass is more of a star

1.88 ratings and lack of crowd reaction speaks otherwise. At least with Reigns he gets booed by a bunch of smarky idiots, with Owens you get nothing.
>>
>>1764518
>and probably takes forever getting done something that takes a few minutes.

When you actually have sex you'll realise this is a good thing.

And work on your sentence structure.
>>
>>1764530
>thinks fat people sex counts
>>
>>1764535
I threw your Mom one after she kept begging me, don't be so mean to her.
>>
>>1764542
>using your mom jokes
>2016
>being this out of touch
>>
>>1764363
Sure since Hunicara started talking Metalik can be the silent guy now.
>>
>>1764529
>Kevin Owens
>lack of crowd reaction

The selective hearing of Romannetty apologists is just amazing.
>>
>>1764553
Face it, no one wants to watch a fatass as champ. That's why Smackdown is catching up with Raw.
>>
>>1764545
Sorry I can't keep up with your fresh-hot "hurr fatty" material.
>>
>>1762826
There hasn't been a WWE show in san francisco in about a decade
>>
>>1764529
>>1764567
Raw's ratings are that low because of fucking monday night football retard.
>>
>>1764455
So fucking what? He hardly worked on either the entire match. And it's stupid as fuck, because he's taking pretty much all of the pressure off of the knee when he does that.
>>
>>1764623
Monday Night Football is on every fucking year, and the ratings have NEVER gotten this low til now.
>>
File: adr.png (634KB, 852x467px) Image search: [Google]
adr.png
634KB, 852x467px
Do you remember that episode of Recess where (ironically named in this context) TJ finds a guy in the school that doesn't like him, and despite him doing everything he could, TJ can never get the guy to like him? When they finally ask why he doesn't like TJ, he just kind of shrugs and says something like "I just don't.".

That's how I feel about TJP.
>>
>>1764478
Exactly. Which makes TJP the ultimate bull.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKY0qaABW3G/

dem motherfucking bruises, mang
>>
>>1764655
>ironically

The word your looking for is "coincidentally"
>>
>>1764635
Do you not understand how a perpetual decline works?
>>
>>1762802
I'm actually surprised he didn't do half of his movesets since Trips said to the contestants to just be yourself in the whole tourney, basically he just chain his moves and so on. Let's see on Monday..
>>
File: 1473816395315.jpg (157KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473816395315.jpg
157KB, 845x1200px
>>1762802

He's a fucking CAW from 2k17 made real. Everything from his fucking nightmare of an outfit to his flippy shit moveset to his entrance is some 12 year old's idea of what an """""""Awesome"""""""" wrestler is.
>>
>>1767231
Take out "flippy shit" and that sentence perfectly describes Reigns.
>>
>>1762802
tjp is gonna be remembered as the historic 1.X million draw
>>
>>1762802
Fuck this nigger making KOTA IBUSHI TAP of all finishes
>>
Honestly I'm glad that TJP and Metalik were in the finals, no matter who ended up winning. ZSJ and Ibushi didn't sign for WWE so why the fuck would they get to be in the finals over the guys who actually signed a contract with WWE?
>>
>>1767276
It took a 3 tiered knee bar for that.
>>
>>1767292
Well, you could've had the eventual winner defeat both of the unsigned guys in the semis and final...
>>
>>1767302
Putting two signed guys in the finals puts over both the new champion and his probable first challenger.
>>
>>1767306
I'm just saying, there's merit behind either tact.
>>
>>1764623

There's always an excuse when the smark favourite can't draw.
>>
>>1767323
So what's your excuse for Reigns flopping despite having the company all-but suck his dick?
>>
>>1766138
True irony is that nobody uses ironic correctly
>>
>>1763932
>pinoy pride intensifies
>>
>>1764178
Suffering succotash!
>>
>>1764357
Burning Hammer fucked up Ibushi in his next match.
>>
>>1767327

The smark favourites being shit and the company men being shit aren't mutually exclusive concepts. The entire roster consists of drizzling shitters.
>>
>>1762864
Grand metallic slapped him multiple times
>>
File: 1454092471383.gif (2MB, 371x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454092471383.gif
2MB, 371x500px
I haven't watched any of this Cruiserweight tournament and barely know anything about it except Haitch seems to have Full Sail in the palm of his hand.

How's the final? Should I bother watching it?
>>
>>1767374
Whatever you say old mate
>>
>>1767933
I'd say there were better qualifying matches to be honest. It was still worth watching though.
>>
>>1767933
Just watch the whole tournament, it's what, not even 10 hours all up?
>>
>>1768029
>10 hours
Nigga I'm not made of time. I don't have a big interest in it, but I reckoned they might have gone all out for the final and it'd be worth checking seeing what they're capable of before they're brought on RAW and pumping out shit every week

>>1767993
Ta senpai
>>
>>1767933
Watch Gargano vs. Ciampa (Round 1) and Ibushi vs Kendrick (Round 3)

You can skip everything else.
>>
>>1768070
Even if you only watched 1 episode a day you'd be done in under 2 weeks.

(And you wouldn't just be watching 1.)
>>
>>1768077
Nah, Both Gallagher matches as well, plus some of Gran Metaliks matches.
>>
>>1767526
No it was Ibushi being stiff on him
>>
>>1768081
>both Gallagher matches as well
If he wants to see funny meme man he can just look him up on Youtube. His match against Eichner was pretty good but not really worth going out of your way to watch it.
>some of Gran Metaliks matches
Most of Metalik's matches were good, but again, nothing worth going out of your way to watch. Maybe the Tozawa one.
>>
>>1768077
Ibushi vs. Kendrick doesn't mean as much if you haven't watched their prior matches.
>>
>>1768086
No it was Metalik slapping the ever loving shit out of him. You can tell the exact slap because it was one of the loudest slaps I've ever heard, and his chest goes bright red immediately afterwards.
>>
>>1768097
You don't really need to watch the previous matches to understand that Kendrick is the dirty, wily old heel and Ibushi is the younger, stronger mega-popular babyface.
>>
>>1768100
Well, it helps build them up.

(Cedric vs. Kota was better anyway)
>>
>>1768102
It was more of a spotfest.
>>
>>1768116
I'm not sure you know what a spotfest is...
>>
>>1768102
lmao no it wasn't
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.