[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't get enough of this podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bruce.png (157KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bruce.png
157KB, 300x300px
>Shits on Le Meltz weekly
>Eviscerates manlets and womanlets like Sami Zayne and Sasha Banks
>Tells comfy stories of days of yore
>Quality banter between the co-host and Bruce (Conrad also co-hosts with Flair but doesn't walk on eggshells)
>Bruce is actually a future WWE HOFer unlike other southern douchebags like Cornette
>>
>>1762748
>Tells comfy stories of days of yore
I HATE THAT THESE NEW GUYS HAVE MORE THAN 5 MOVES, ALSO LET ME REMIND YOU THAT OLD WRESTLERS WERE LITERAL CARNIES AND WOULD DO STUPID SHIT THAT LITERALLY NO CIVILIZED BEING SHOULD DO
>>
>>1762748
How does he shit on meltzer, i may have to start listening. Pritchard was great on Austins podcast and sounded like he knew a lot
>>
AHHHHHHHHH LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>1762759
He's in total "I was there, that kike was not" mode. It's great. He has a super comfy southern voice (totally unlike Corny who is nails on a chalkboard annoying even when he tones it down)
>>
>>1762773
Sounds based
>>
huge roman mark
>>
Corny unironically is a bigger draw than this faggot tbqh
>>
why was Brother Love a heel anyway, did people hate Televangelists?
>>
>>1763035
Yes.
>>
>>1763032
Bruce was way more consequential than Corny, Jim just gets more credit because he's a loud mouth cuck.
>>
>>1763113
Jim's name is attached to the midnight express and is one of the GOAT managers. Bruce had his own interview show that paled in comparison to others and managed the undertaker for like a year.

I know it's popular to hate jim but he up until he left OVW for better or for worse had a much bigger impact on the industry than brother love.
>>
>>1763184
Bruce was part of Vince's booking team for decades
>>
I just listened to the latest Brawl for All episode, it was pretty good. My only criticism of it is how Bruce painted himself as somebody who never seemed to be in the wrong. I hope it's not like that for the other episodes, it's quite boring listening to someone rewrite history to make themselves sound good.
>>
>>1762748
> co-hosts with Flair
Discarded

Go shill elsewhere you fat old fuck
>>
>>1762748
>>Quality banter between the co-host and Bruce (Conrad also co-hosts with Ric Flair but doesn't walk on eggshells)

There's an episode of Flairs old podcast on CBS where Flair tells his two guest's the same joke about never winning with the figure 4 and no one laughs at it and after 5 seconds of dead air you hear Conrad panic and let out the fakest most forced laugh ever. It was sad.
>>
>>1763288
>My only criticism of it is how Bruce painted himself as somebody who never seemed to be in the wrong.
>I hope it's not like that for the other episodes,

Bad_News_Barrett.wav
>>
File: Attach19267_20160908_212241.jpg (75KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Attach19267_20160908_212241.jpg
75KB, 1200x675px
I fucking hate how Conrad prefaces everything with "well the internet says" which makes Bruce automatically discredit it, even though the rumors have been around well before the fucking internet. Conrad is a smart guy but his level of money mark is out of control.
>>
Jim cornette is considered one of the greatest promoters in modern wrestling history. NEVER FORGET THAT /asp/.
>>
>>1762748
>>Bruce is actually a future WWE HOFer unlike other southern douchebags like Cornette
Cornette has heat, Prichard was an asskisser. Also Cornette was way more entertaining as a manager.
>>
>>1763475
>t. people who never actually had to watch his booking
>>
>>1763449
Ah that sucks. In that one episode a lot of it was him making out that he was the only person who thought the Brawl for All was a bad idea and that no one would listen to him. Maybe I'll just dip occasionally in to this podcast then, I can't imagine it will be particularly interesting if its just Pritchard putting himself over every week. Usually its more interesting to hear about the times they got things wrong.
>>
>>1763564
No it's not him putting himself over, its him discrediting rumors and legends.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.