[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ITS THE ROLLING STONES What did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: Jack_Swagger_bio.png (851KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_Swagger_bio.png
851KB, 900x506px
>LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ITS THE ROLLING STONES

What did he mean by this?
>>
He was high during that promo
>>
Jumping Jack Flash you illiterate cuckold
>>
This thread is now a GLORIOUS thread for the debut of NxTs oh so GLORIOUS - Bobby...... Roooooooooooooode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3smgycpyns
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URNRTrpnT7g
>>
>>1760444
high as a fuckin' kite
>>
>>1760444
Marijuana the multitude
>>
>>1760486
Fuck off back to redddit
>>
I fucking hope he gets pushed noe and doesnt fuck it up

He has talent in ring but lacks charisma and promowork is pretty low tier. Bring Angle to feud with him, id pay to see them wrestle 20min+ classic
>>
something about his wife taking dick on camera
>>
>>1760444
He probably saw The New Day and Enzo & Cass getting huge pop for doing random meaningless stuff, and he taught "If i scream random shit and act retarded i may get over".
>>
>>1760598
>he's not GLORIOUS

Roode vs. Swaggie could be fun tho
>>
>>1760444
18+
>>
Of all the squandered RAW talent you could move to Smackdown...it's Swagger?

Maybe they could send him down to NXT again:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29axkb_sami-zayn-vs-jack-swagger-nxt-09-04-2013_sport
>>
>>1760486
>>1760515
Why are people pretending to like him now?
>>
Am I the only one that thought his re-debut was a bit... I dunno... flat?

Very minimal pop, all his jokes missed, the only thing that actually got a reaction from the crowd was his "We the People."
>>
>>1760444
I don't know and neither did the audience judging by their """"""""""""reaction"""""""""""".
>>
>>1763227
No, it was completely shit and I'm pretty sure everyone agrees.
>>
File: o86fiut.png (709KB, 1116x685px) Image search: [Google]
o86fiut.png
709KB, 1116x685px
>>1760444
I will never understand any sort of hype for Swagger. He's a mediocre wrestler. The crowd was dead for his Smackdown live debut. Just unadulterated cringe.
>DAT LISP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv8v036m_p0
>>
>>1763227

It's kinda weird to expect the fans to pop for the white supremecist gimmick. they need to get rid of that. CHECK ONE TWO
>>
>>1763227
it's jack thwagger, no one has ever cared
>>
Smackdown will fix him.
They made a draw out of Heath Slater ffs.

Swagger has a good theme music, a good catchphrase that people react to. His mic skills are shit though. He can wrestle but there's room for improvement.
>>
>>1763596
What if they pair him with American alpha and make it a trio
>>
>>1763606
nah he needs a spokesperson
Zeb Colter was a nice angle.
>>
>>1763225
Because if you haven't got catchy song nowadays, you will never be over. Fuck modern crowds.
>>
>>1763660
it's been like this since the 80's retard
>>
Didn't realize he was picked for Raw, 2bh.
>>
>>1763660
name someone who got over with a shit theme
>>
>>1763897
The Undercarder
Zack Ryder
Ziggler
Razor Rameme
>>
>>1763897
Brock
>>
>>1763660
>Kevin Owens
>>
>>1763902
>implying Scott didn't have one of the best theme plus gimmick combo in the history of wrestling
Shower, weights, clue, etc
>>
>>1763902

Razor's gimmick was one of the best of that era

18+
>>
>>1763383
He's actually one of the few guys on the roster who's a fantastic wrestler. Like, actual wrestler. He's a mediocre sports entertainer.
>>
>>1763902
>>1763904
None of these themes are bad.
>>
>>1764078
This. One of the worst themes on the roster.
>>
>>1763902
>Hating based Hall
Take a shower you clueless fatso
>>
>>1764148
Should have gone into MMA instead?
>>
>>1764148
>>1764148
who gives a shit if he's a good ''real'' wrestler? Seriously who fucking cares? This isn't real wrestling. You might as well say he's a great swimmer
>>
>>1764164
Yes, that's the point. It's sports entertainment. The whole reason Vince coined it is because it was originally called wrestling as an actual lie. Kayfabe doesn't exist anymore. Stop being a fucking mark.
>>
>>1760444
weed gimmick.
>>
>>1764342
The reason he called it Sports-Entertainment is because he's ashamed of his carny roots + to dodge state athletic commissions.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.