[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or does she get fatter each week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Nia Jax.jpg (127KB, 454x460px) Image search: [Google]
Nia Jax.jpg
127KB, 454x460px
Is it me or does she get fatter each week?
>>
I wanna lick her turd hole so fucking bad.
>>
The sexiest woman in wwe. I want her to crush my dick and balls
>>
File: 1466120197466.jpg (4KB, 141x222px) Image search: [Google]
1466120197466.jpg
4KB, 141x222px
>>1759870
>>1759876
>>
It looks that way.
She needs to get laid.
Horny girls are hungry girls.
>>
This is completely in line with my fetishes and ideally the other women's wrestlers would follow suit.
>>
>>1759889
>This is completely in line with my fetishes
Is Inflation your fetish?
>>
>>1759864
I dunno but I would fucking kill to stick my tongue deep into her shitter
>>
I wish it were possible to fit my entire head inside her asshole. I want to taste her large intestine and inhale the delicious smell I'm sure resides in there
>>
>>1759864
I want to spank her like a disobedient avocado.
>>
>>1759864
I want to hold her hand
>>
Anyone have the unnecessarily detailed copypasta from around a week ago?
>>
>>1760008
The vore one?
>>
File: thicc.png (9KB, 443x253px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.png
9KB, 443x253px
>>1759864
>>
>>1759864
You can say
She's not like most girls
>>
>>1759864

>you now realize Kevin Dunn is like those black dudes on Maury that like watching their BBW waifus become SSBBWs
>>
>>1759864
This bitch needs to gain height lose a lot of mother fucking weight hit the shower fix her lazy eye problem and get a clue.
How does this gelatinous tub of lard get a pass.
>Looks eternally constipated.
>>
>>1760329
>SEETHING
>>
>>1759864
[SOUND OF TUBA INTENSIFIES]
>>
Based samoan genetics!
>>
>>1759864
She'd be fine with me if they changed her terrible theme. Big girls like her need a lot of bass in their theme.
>>
>>1759864
I would like her if they didnt make her wear those shitty shoulderpads
>>
>>1760616
Her theme is supposed to support the gimmick that she is still a "woman" but she's just huge.

It's terrible and does absolutely nothing for her character. If anything, she should team with Paige and use her theme, because that would be perfect for her.
>>
>>1760017

Yeah the vore one. I've been searching the nyafuu archives and can't find it.
>>
>People here actually find her desirable

Oh right... forgot where I am
>>
>>1759864
How did she pass the physical to get into the wwe?
Kevin owens had to bust his ass to get in.
>>
>>1760788
The Rock
>>
>>1760732
Is it wrong that Nia Jax has given me a vore fetish? I have "not like most girls" saved onto my ipod and after a good session of watching her matches I like to meditate and let my mind run free. I don't know if its her lazy eye or her body, but every time i see this hulk of a woman come out in her glistening blueberry style jumpsuit my cock turns rock hard as I think of the different ways I could climb into this beautiful Samoaness's mouth and have her devour my pathetic little body whole. I would then make myself at home inside of her sexy bulbous stomach and fall asleep, welcoming her diet of krispy kreme donuts one by one as they fall ontop of me. The chewed fragments would fall into my urethra and that is when my manmilk combine with sweet donut would spew out and merge with the stomach acid to create a delicious chowder that i could eat for all eternity. The next night she would go to the washroom and release her bowels with the might of 6 indian elephants. I would take my time crawling out of her beautiful anus enjoying the walls of her colon putting pressure on each my sides. She would squeeze and squeeze and I would come sliding out slowly but surely like she was giving birth to me.
I would then climb out of her 10 ft toilet bowl covered in samoan chocolate juice and thank her for the amazing one night stand. What a rush!
>>
>>1760807
cease.
>>
File: Cena Shock.gif (2MB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
Cena Shock.gif
2MB, 200x145px
>>1760807

Thanks anon, much appreciated.

It gives me one of those "horrified, but also fascinated" kind of vibes.
>>
>>1760807
Eh not as bad as I was expecting. Was expecting Tito levels of copypasta
>>
really, how the fuck are they going to make it believable for the other skinny twigs in the division to beat her?
>>
>>1762767
Bayley already beat her.
>>
>>1762767
Asuka's strategy of kicking her in the skull until she couldn't get up seemed to work
>>
>>1762778
>>1762779
but how is someone like charlotte or skanks supposed to do it?
>>
>>1762784
Charlotte is one of the tallest woman in the roster, so realistically, she can beat her.
>>
>>1759864
She's bulking
>>
>>1762784
Charlotte is a big girl and sasha has superman booking
>>
>>1762784
>>1764894
Charlotte could do it but that 85 pound mongrel would look ridiculous next to the High Test Samoan Queen
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.