[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Phil thinking here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: bodied.jpg (524KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bodied.jpg
524KB, 1776x1000px
What was Phil thinking here?
>>
>>1759861
His face was so messed up already that you really didn't need to shoop it.
>>
At least I got that 500k to look forward to.
>>
>hunter would never hurt me like this ;_;
>>
>>1759890
I bet that is pre-tax, pre-trainers' fee, and including the ppv bonus. A 38 year old ain't gonna live off that much for too long.
>>
Did he look in my eyes?
>>
>>1759896
trainers fee is like 8% and that doesn't include the bonus
>>
>>1759861
https://u.pomf.is/usziko.webm
>>
JUST
>>
>>1759902
8% of 500k is bank my friend.
>>
>>1759896
not to mention 500k over two years isn't very much for someone who was making a million a year just to show up
>>
>>1759896
not to mention his lawsuit with the dub is going to cost him some cheese

and if he loses the lawsuit?
"whats cm punk doing in the impact zone?"
>>
>>1759943
At the very least WWE has the time and money to string out the case forever, Punk does not.
>>
"don't cry, DON'T CRY DAMMIT"
>>
>>1759956
almost like that's the point or something
>>
>"Yknow with the benefit of hindsight...probably should've thought this through a bit more."
>>
>>1759861
Jushin Liger didn't lose this badly
>>
>"Damn, I should have wrestled Triple H at Mania."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.