[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you ain't stepped up >you fell off >all you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

File: xn6b.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xn6b.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>you ain't stepped up
>you fell off
>all you've been showing the WWE Universe is that you got no balls
Did Cena just officially bury that balding skinnyfat druggie?
>>
>Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You must be mistaking me for someone who gives a damn about what you have to say.
>You must be mistaking me for someone who gives a damn about what you think.
>Cause I don't. Not at all. In fact, I have no patience for you, no patience whatsoever for you and all your raw raw speeches and all your sanctimonious bullcrap
>You know what you are to me, John?
>You're a lazy part timer
The fuck? Did Dean Ambrose just officially bury John Cena? In what world is this acceptable?
>>
>>1759411
He didn't completely bury him, he just dug the grave. Dean staring at Cena completely shook for twenty minutes not saying anything before just confirming he didn't care about anything at all was the burial.

"I don't care that I lost the match. Championships come and go."

"I don't care what you think!!!"

Yeah Dean, we know, that's why you were booed and stripped of your title.
>>
File: 4.jpg (19KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
19KB, 400x301px
>>Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You must be mistaking me for someone who gives a damn about what you have to say.
>>You must be mistaking me for someone who gives a damn about what you think.
>>Cause I don't. Not at all. In fact, I have no patience for you, no patience whatsoever for you and all your raw raw speeches and all your sanctimonious bullcrap
>>You know what you are to me, John?
>>You're a lazy part timer
>>
>>1759434
Hilarious he said all that considering the Cena-Styles match was fucking great whereas Dean-AJ was lazy shit tier indie garbage.
>>
>>1759440
Cena-Styles was an overly dramatic big move kickout spam that came straight out of Ring of Honor and Ambrose-Styles was a match that didn't rely on finisher kickouts, was better paced and had better story to it.
>>
>>1759456
lol
>>
>>1759456
Styles carried the fuck out of Ambrose. Dean was his usual lazy self. It was AJ who pushed it into pretty good tier.
>>
https://youtu.be/xoh3DzG-iJY
>>
>>1759467
I don't necessarily disagree but that doesn't change the fact Styles VS Ambrose was better than Styles VS Cena.
That's not to say Cena is a worse wrestler than Ambrose, it also had to do with the booking of the match and the fact it was a main event, but now you have people like >>1759440 saying it was "lazy shit tier indie garbage"
>>
FedoRamen is buttmad

le buttmad? buttmad
>>
>>1759434
>throws a hissy fit over being exposed
>still fucks himself in a promo, because a part timer is being given the bigger spotlight than he gets himself
lol
>>
>>1759471
lmao Dean did the "I just got destroyed so I'll put on a fake smile" thing that HHH mastered
>>
>>1759475
AJ carried Ambrose.
>>
>>1759475
Listen, you're a pathetic cock sucking Dean mark. Just admit it and move on, you literally cannot have an unbiased opinion about this awful indie faggot
>>
File: 19879654164.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
19879654164.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You must be mistaking me for someone who gives a damn about what you have to say.
>Cause I don't. Not at all. In fact, I have no patience for you, no patience whatsoever for you and all your raw raw speeches and all your sanctimonious bullcrap
>>
>>1759492
I don't disagree. Let's not just say stupid shit and call that match "lazy shit tier indie garbage"

>>1759495
I'm a Dean Ambrose mark because I enjoyed the match where he lost to AJ Styles? I suspect you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>could've had another instant classic between BMJ and BMAJ at No Mercy
>balding hobo has to shit it up
>>
I know Carter conditioned everyone to hate Dean but you guys really need to stop doomsaying his career because you're just going to be disappointed when he remains in the main event scene for years to come.
>>
>>1759514
Yes, you are.
>>
>>1759519
They're obviously holding AJ Styles VS John Cena for Wrestlemania, you mark.
>>
>>1759522
It'd be kind of understandable if the Ambrose hate was exclusive on /asp/ because of all the drama but it's a sentiment that is shared pretty much all over the internet. It surprises me.
>>
>claims BMJ can't get it done in the ring anymore

>is the worst worker in the ring
>>
>>1759536
It's almost like it's an objective fact or something
>>
>>1759434
>raw raw speeches

Are you retarded?
>>
>>1759551
What did he say? I didn't understand that part either.
>>
>>1759467
The only part of the match that actually had pops was based on Dean's offense, though? Styles really didn't carrey Dean. It was actually the kind of match he could only have with a guy that knows how to work a slower pace. The match was better than Cena Styles 1 and 2 specifically because Dean doesn't work spotfests and the dirty deeds is protected. Dean has been carried before, but this wasn't one of those times. inb4 i get called a deancuck or something.
>>
>>1759514
Ambrose was a lazy fuck during that match just like Balor was a lazy fuck during his match against Seth.
>>
Cena talks about balls an awful lot. Maybe he should jump to raw, the home of big sweaty men
>>
>>1759554
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rah%E2%80%93rah
>>
>>1759568
Why are you answering to my post with that? All I said was that the match was great.
>>
>Calls BMJ a lazy part timer
Big Match John is the hardest worker in WWE and has been for over a decade
>>
>>1759562
>boos are pops
>dean is good

Opposite day?
>>
>>1759562
I was at the PPV live, it was 60/40 split in favor of AJ during the beginning of the match but by the time Dean started making a comeback everyone but the kids were behind Styles and boo'd the hell out of Ambrose
>>

RIP JOHN CENA!!
>>
>>1759597
A filthy dean mark would suggest that's just because AJ is so good they wanted him to win while ignoring the other side of that coin: that dean was exposed as pure shit and looked like garbage even in a match with AJ styles who makes everybody look great
>>
>>1759578
Doesn't say much when one of the performers is literally the best wrestler in the world, while people worse than him can wrestle blow up dolls and make it watchable.
>>
>>1759604
Dean Ambrose looked good and it's 100% thanks to AJ Styles.
>>
>>1759606
>while people worse than him can wrestle blow up dolls and make it watchable.

The state of your low standards mate
>>
>>1759606
It's the other guy that said it was "lazy shit tier indie garbage". Not sure why you're arguing with me.
>>
>>1759608
He looked like complete dogshit despite AJ Styles' best efforts and was resoundingly booed for it.
>>
File: 1467659400307.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1467659400307.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>1759522
>disappointed when he remains in the main event scene for years to come
>>
>>1759610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LApVz53Spw
Literally wrestled a fucking blow up doll. And the doll looked better during that than Ambrose would ever be able to.
>>
>>1759616
Who cares who said what?
>>
>>1759619
He was booed because people were cheering for AJ Styles. AJ Styles made him look like a million bucks. Fans were even chanting "This is awesome" and "Holy shit" by the end and it was with spots that Ambrose was attacking Styles on.

Stop besmirching the name of arguably the greatest current wrestler just so you can shit on Dean Ambrose for no good reason.
>>
This promo felt way more natural than most in WWE.

Do you think that the SD writers have stopped scripting so much?

I mean Cena is usually fine but Dean here was much better.
>>
Ambrose is worse than Sasha Banks
>>
>>1759630
It was very obviously scripted out the ass for both Cena and Ambrose.
>>
File: fucking faggot.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fucking faggot.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>1759624

I thought you were referring to this
>>
>>1759629
Dean literally doesn't belong in the ring with Styles and that's why they brought in Cena and The Miz so hide his many, many, many, many flaws

Dean is the worst worker on Smackdown and would be the worst (male) worker in the company if not for Enzo
>>
>>1759636

have sex?
>>
>>1759638
God, what the fuck was whoever wrote that shit thinking? It's insane that Ambrose managed to stay over in his feud with Rollins when that was the kind of stupid shit he'd pull out. Remember when they had him using ketchup and mustard to attack Orton and Kane?
>>
>>1759650
>Remember when they had him using ketchup and mustard to attack Orton and Kane?

The worst part is that it worked and they sold like death
>>
>>1759644
But the main event was great. What do you mean he doesn't belong in the ring with AJ Styles?
>>
>>1759638
I remember him using tongs on the doll. Was this the same segment with the hot dog cart and the ketchup/mustard thing or am I just blending memories together?
>>
>>1759630
I was thinking something like that too, I think smackdown is going in a less scripting and more about general guidelines route.

I mean, Cena looked great shitting on Dean, fast and deep, and it really looked like Dean was surprised somewhat since he took his sweet time trying to come with a comeback, all looked very natural.

And even if it was scripted, they did their job and looked natural on it.
>>
>>1759624
This is amazing
>>
>>1759654
L M A O
M
A
O

Dena marks are the dumbest people in the world, without a doubt.
>>
>>1759644
We've gotten to the point where Enzo has a better suicide dive
>>
>>1759492
Who doesn't aj carry?
>>
>>1759663
For thinking AJ Styles VS Dean Ambrose at Backlash was a great match?
>>
>>1759664
Enzo at least has some charisma and is interesting, with an underdog character you can root for.

>>1759666
Cena
>>
>>1759666
The Japanese guy with tourette's.
>>
>>1759666
Cena is a good example, Satan.
>>
>>1759668
Yup!
>>
>>1759666
BMJ, Nakamura, Rollins
>>
>>1759678
AJ carried the hell out of Cena in the first match. It was almost the definition of carrying and Cena got almost no offense in. The second match was just a spotfest, which anyone can do well.
>>
File: Delete Urself.jpg (251KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Delete Urself.jpg
251KB, 600x600px
>>1759606
>Kota
>worse than Dean
>>
>>1759434
OH SHIT HOW WILL CENA EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>1759568
Are you just a shitposter or do you ever base any opinions on facts?
>>
>>1759411
Yes he did hopefully he will finish the job and send him back to CZW
>>
>>1759456
Top kek
Worst b8 ever
>>
Great time to be a /smack/lad
>>
File: 1440108339958.gif (2MB, 360x217px) Image search: [Google]
1440108339958.gif
2MB, 360x217px
>>1759434
blatantly false and a lie while cena was saying the truth.

stupid fucking dean mark
>>
>>1761667
No it isn't Cuckter

He stated the truth

Cena could have appeared on a few weeks ago but didn't because he's a lazy part-timer in disguise
>>
>>1761683
He's literally been at every show you dumb uneducated fag
>>
>>1761718
>SEETHING

Idc he was absent at the first ppv and he's one of the top guys

No need to cry Cuckter
>>
>>1761757
Kek u got proved wrong and are playing dumb. Kys idiot
>>
File: 1473884858276.png (536KB, 835x805px) Image search: [Google]
1473884858276.png
536KB, 835x805px
>>1759456
>teleports behind (you)
>>
File: 1473868234936.gif (467KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473868234936.gif
467KB, 200x200px
>>1759456
>yfw you almost fell for bait
>>
>all that time wwe wasted by concentrating on shield instead of their other talents
>now dean and roman are confirmed shit
>and seth hurts people he works with
>all those careers pushed aside for them is wasted
>>
>>1759456
This is right, anyone who disagrees is reddit
>>
>>1762400
Who the fuck got pushed aside for Seth & Dean?
>>
>>1759456
>I've never once watched ROH: the post
>>
>>1762814
Roman
>>
>it's a "Cena says his opponent has no balls" promo

Are the Little Jimmy marks still pretending these are good?
>>
>>1759440
>when a /wwe/ babby tries to talk about indies
>>
>>1759644
>Dean is the worst worker on Smackdown and would be the worst (male) worker in the company if not for Enzo

Titus is the worst by far.
>>
>>1762823
>Roman getting pushed aside for anybody before he pissed dirty
>>
>>1762837
>Seth's entire reign where Roman was wasting his time with bray Wyatt and Braun strongman
>>
>>1762824
This

Honestly I dont get all the people praising Cena here yet ignoring what Dean said; mabe Cena had a point, but Dean was on point.

Cenas been a cancer to the WWE for pretty much his entire run. He is pure mediocrity marketed as exceptional. Sometimes I cant believe how stupid /asp/ is
>>
>>1762846
>Reigns not getting a title run he clearly wasn't ready for is "being pushed aside"

The utter fucking state of Romannetty apologists.

Maybe if WWE hadn't moved the entire fucking roster over for his Royal Rumble win, he might've actually gotten over.

(He still wouldn't have gotten over. 'Cause he sucks.)
>>
It's honestly a perfect time to turn Ambrose.

He's literally built to play a heel. It's retarded his character has ever been face. It'll still probably not be great because of how neutered creative is and how hard they follow scripts but it's better than what he's doing now.
>>
>>1762969
Was that not a heel turn on RAW?
>>
>>1763057
>Ambrose
>RAW
>>
>>1759411
Pretty average promo by John it just came off well because he didn't yell it stupidly.

Decent rebuttal by Deal, but his delivery was all over the place and he should've been allowed to finish what he had to say.
>>
>>1763057
Him laying out Cena? Nah, Ambrose been a face even though he's laid out other babyfaces with his finisher. They practically have to tell us if he turns heel since the standards for how both faces and heels acts have gotten so diluted and terrible at this point.
>>
>>1763079
Thats the 'reality era' for you. There's no more face or heel really, Just egos and actions.
>>
>>1763080
>there's no more face or heel really

But that's wrong.
>>
>>1762969
I think Ambrose could play a perfect heel and wouldn't mind him doing the turn.

The only problem is that Smackdown is already lacking in faces as is. The roster has no depth and turning Ambrose into a Heel makes the only two faces worth a shit on Smackdown Cena and Orton.

You could have AJ and Dean double-turn, which makes sense to me, but the problem is that AJ was very boring as a face and seems to be much better suited as a heel.
>>
>>1763212
>Orton
>worth a shit

AJ isn't boring as a face at all, just let him keep his confidence and he'll be fine.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.