[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cena raises the bar and calls out Ambrose for his babbling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

File: smackdown-080814-dean-ambrose.jpg (129KB, 687x522px) Image search: [Google]
smackdown-080814-dean-ambrose.jpg
129KB, 687x522px
>Cena raises the bar and calls out Ambrose for his babbling on Stone Cold podcast
>Ambrose fires back at Cena, calls him a part timer and Hollywood wannabe

>Raw p-please Hunter don't do crotch chops or you'll get over with the crowd and Roman won't
>p-please guys don't cut ferocious promos on Roman, he can't fight back

Still think Roman is not a liablity to the quality of the products?

On SD people fire shot at will, on anyone.
AJ gets called soccer mom hair. Miz calls out Bryan, Ambrose goes napalm on Cena. It's the healthy rivalry that made the Attitude era great.

Raw? Let's lower the bar to Roman's standard because he's a beta male and can't talk.
>>
>>1759183
Reminder that Roman's dad follows him backstage to give him advice.
>>
>Ambrose goes napalm on Cena

Ambrose got rekt by Cena and sounded like a crybaby bitch in his retort.
>>
>>1759183
Is the Shield backstage friendship just kayfabe?
>>
Cena destroyed Dean and you can tell this by the crowd chanting Cenas name when he was done and did nothing for Ambrose besides "oooooh" when he said he's like a part timer. I bet Shane knew he was getting BTFO'd which is why his theme hit while Dean was still
talking
>>
>>1759183
>>1759224
Shit, the fact that we're even discussing whose bantz got over who it is a huge improvement. I mean, can anyone even remember what anybody on Raw said or did this week?
>>
>>1759216
Yeah, but it's a retort at least. Raw hasn't done shit since the first segment on the night fattie became champ
>>
>producing this level of mental gymnastics to blame ROMAN for Deanetty being unable to get himself over
>the city of OP
>>
>>1759251
Dude the promo KO cut on Seth before he went out was GREAT.
>Calls out how Seth needed basically the entire authority pre injury and achieved nothing post injury and couldn't even beat Finn Balor who had one working arm.
Even Sami calling out Jeridad was pretty good.
Still, that opening segment between AJ, Cena and Dean was just gold and even Ziggler speaking the truth about how Miz will never truly be a top guy while admitting he's somewhat directionless was good.
>>
>>1759262

FedoRamen pls. Call dad because the crowd booes the beta male
>>
>>1759216
The only thing that made Ambrose look like such a bitch was that it took him ages to reply. His actual response was good
>>
>>1759321
>it took him ages to reply
they need to allow the crowd to chant
>>
>>1759224
Cena hasn't been bitchslapped on the mic like this since Rock was around.
>>
>>1759326
I know, but it seemed like he waited a little too long making it look like he didn't know what the fuck to say back
>>
>>1759183
>Ambrose goes napalm on Cena.

lol you cannot believe this.

Took Dean 10 minutes to stammer out ''i-i-i don't care what you th-th-think!!" while the entire arena laughed at him and then Shane came out to bail him out mid-promo.

It's one thing to be blown out by Cena, which he was, but Dean was shown up in-ring and now in-promo by AJ Styles.

You are a mark
>>
>>1759328
Rock didn't do anything after the initial pre taped promos where he BTFO'd Cena, they obviously told him to tone it down. He was completely different live, I remember on the road to Mania 28 they chanted Tooth Fairy in Miami
>>
>>1759335
You instead are just a douchebag.

I'm not even a Dean fan, his promo however, just like the whole segment, was gold. It makes me look forward No Mercy, unlike Clash of Champions which is in 2 weeks.
>>
The crowd was definitely pro-Cena, but I thought Ambrose's retort was fine.

It honestly does surprise me how viciously hated by both smarks and anti-smarks Ambrose is. it's like his good match with AJ Styles didn't even happen. I know someone is gonna reply to me and say "AJ Styles can have a great match with anyone" but that was one of his best WWE matches
>>
Deano in storyline(and shoot) BTFO Johnny boy way fucking harder. Last time Cena went toe to toe with all the new guys he got hurt and was out for 8 months and now he just shows up after getting BTFO(and being gone from the show for over a month) by Styles and just demands a title shot from a guy he could beat clean! And Ambrose lost only because AJ kicked him in the balls.
>>
>>1759349

I don't care what you think! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1759375
But Cena pinned AJ clean at Battleground and he only lost the first time because of The Clubs help

you can make an argument in storyline that Cena underestimated him
>>
>>1759374
>it's like his good match with AJ Styles didn't even happen.

It didn't.
>>
>>1759385
after "super AA" from the top rope? With the armband leaving? Nah. There's a change coming.
>>
File: DSC04807-CROP.jpg (34KB, 576x788px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04807-CROP.jpg
34KB, 576x788px
>>1759375
> in storyline(and shoot)
>>
>>1759387
Really? You didn't even like the Backlash main event?
>>
>>1759396
is that you? nice earring faggot.
>>
>>1759393
He beat him with an AA from the second rope at Battleground, he thought this one would beat him

They did the same shit already with Rock, saying Cena got cocky going for the Peoples Elbow and thats why he lost
>>
>>1759399
No, I thought it was really bad. Dean's in-ring work exposes the business more than any (male) wrestler since D Bry.
>>
>>1759375
AJ had Ambrose beat either way. He kicked him in the balls just because he could. It was adding insult to the loss
>>
>>1759349
>his promo
>was gold
Lmao, just put that tripcode on, deancuck. Don't fool the newfags into thinking anyone sane actually says that.
>>
Ambrose looks too small and weak. He needs to shave that goofy red facial hair, shave that stringy bald mess he calls hair, and get big.

Remember Austin pre-attitude era? Small, balding, no facial hair
>>
>>1759425
>AJ had Ambrose beat either way
According to what? the match was 50/50 up to that point.
>>
>>1759414
>No, I thought it was really bad
I liked it more than the AJ Styles VS John Cena match last month

>Dean's in-ring work exposes the business more than any (male) wrestler since D Bry.
Who gives a shit about "exposing the business" in the current WWE? What does that even mean? You think Ambrose is waking people up to the fact that wrestling is scripted? And Daniel Bryan was a great wrestler that had great matches, I'm not sure what your problem with him is either.
>>
>>1759438
>1 (ONE) Styles Clash
You need some Big Bad Booty Daddy math lessons.
>>
>>1759445
They both have weak, lazy offense that doesn't look like it's real or hurts at all. It's insulting and just not fun to watch, it's a slog. No passion, no fire, no athleticism, why would I even watch? AJ brings it, Cena brings it, Dean absolutely does not.
>>
>>1759449
>great match=milion kickouts
they shouldn't sell either right?
>>
>>1759449
Moments after getting low blowed, a low blow that was sold even after the match was over. You don't even understand simple kayfabe wrestling psychology lmao.
>>
>>1759460
Daniel Bryan was one of the stiffest workers of the WWE. Considerably stiffer than John Cena then or John Cena now. What the FUCK are you talking about, dude?
>>
>>1759427
Carter fuck off
>>
>>1759463
The Cena match was the best of the night and got the biggest pop of the night, and Dean was booed every time he was on offense because he was exposed.
>>
>>1759414
>Daniel Bryan
>bad

opinion discarded
>>
>>1759468
lol kill yourself

his flying knees mean jack shit when it's a 130 pound man jogging at you with them. Seriously fucking go to your nearest bingo hall and kill yourself
>>
>>1759474
I don't see how Ambrose being booed is at all relevant to the quality of the match.
>>
>>1759468
and then they made him wear giant obnoxious fuzzy kickpads
>>
>>1759476
He's awful
>>
>>1759474
you mean he was booed after giving Dirty Deeds to Cena at the end? people didn't see Cena in action on free tv for quite some time so he was very over. and people relly liked that summerslam match.
>>
>>1759477
Alright, so Daniel Bryan is automatically bad because he's a manlet. His stiff strikes, the reaction he got and the great matches he puled are completely irrelevant because he "exposes the business"

How long do we have to wait before you turn on AJ Styles too? Hell, with a finisher as convoluted as the Styles Clash, you have the retarded arguments built up for you already.
>>
>>1759481
Yeah, I bet you don't see that, because you're a fucking delusional mark
>>
>>1759463
You don't even make any sense at this point, deancuck.

>>1759464
>wacky man
>with wacky man gimmick
>still gets his shit pushed in by being low blowed instead of bursting out of his wacky man shell and doing some wacky shit to get a wacky match ending
The state of deanfags, lmaooo.
>>
>>1759498
The styles clash is convoluted, you're right, but he's much better than D Bry and Dean combined.

D Bry and Dean are entitled indie losers with zero athleticism who just look awful pretending to be wrestlers. AJ Styles is a wrestler.
>>
>>1759504
Dean got booed
The match was great
Both statements above are true, as is this one
>>
>>1759510
AJ is the definition of indie flipper
>>
>>1759510
Daniel Bryan doesn't have zero athleticism, you just don't accept his athleticism because he's a manlet. You said as much yourself.
>>
>>1759526
I don't think I said anything about his height.

>>1759523
So is Vader, but he's based, too.
>>
>>1759505
grasping at straws huh? tell me. does it hurt you inside?
>>
>>1759534
>his flying knees mean jack shit when it's a 130 pound man jogging at you with them
Read: His athleticism is irrelevant because he's too small
>>
>>1759526
You still can't spot FedoRamen?

He's butthurt because Daniel Bryan's popularity outshined Roman and Roman will never be popular as WWE made Bryan job to him.

He's also butthurt at Seth and Dean because they are better than Roman.

His opinions are expressed via ''manlet'' ''deanetty'' ''smarks'' ''fatty'' and fedora posts.

He's inconsequential and illogical for most of his posts.
>>
Why do people like this garbage kayfabe breaking? Its just like when Punk was around. Not what Ambrose said, but Cena.
>>
>>1759540
Weight =/= height

And he doesn't have any athleticism
>>
>>1759550
Sorry, but Daniel Bryan has athleticism (or at least he had it, maybe he's rusty now). You're out of your mind in denying that simple fact.

>>1759544
I don't even have a problem with Roman Reigns. Roman Reigns is fine in the ring and has been a part of a lot of good matches. He could have been the biggest main eventer by now and he was over-pushed to the point that it seemed like an actual parody. WWE did Roman wrong.
>>
>>1759566
Maybe he had athleticism on the indies
>>
>>1759535
>let's give Ambrose a crazy gimmick
>but let's make him a normal guy
>while gimmicks like Hogan's got shit like hulking up

Tell me, deancuck, does it hurt you inside that a manlet soon turning 40 took that strap from Ambrose?
>>
>>1759662
Dean mark here. AJ Styles is phenomenal and deserves the belt. It was the right move and the match was a lot of fun.
>>
>>1759474
Dean was cheered as soon as it went outside and until the end of the match. That happened.
>>
>>1759510
You mad
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.