[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The stock on these guys really fell a lot, didn't it? >Seth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (256KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
256KB, 1280x720px
The stock on these guys really fell a lot, didn't it?

>Seth Rollins is BTFO'd by Kevin Owens and fails to get reactions
>Dean Ambrose is BTFO'd by John Cena and fails to get reactions
>Roman Reigns lost clean to the two guys above and to Finn Balor and is stuck on the upper midcard

What the fuck happened? What went so wrong? These guys used to be easily the best part of the show they were in.
>>
Hopefully they are all released by 2019
>>
>Seth & Dean failing to get reactions

Unmute your TV.
>>
I'm disheartened about Dean Ambrose the most. I remember when he was so hot on his feud against Seth Rollins, now he's either a hated face on Smackdown or one of its billion heels.
>>
Yes but unlike Jasethy Dean killed BMJ too
>>
>>1758357
Dean didnt get any reactions before tuesday, and had one of the worst title reigns in recent memory. Even Romans was arguably better bc at least even in its mediocrity it was somewhat memorable, where as Deans was boring as fuck.
>>
>>1758366
>had one of the worst title reigns in recent memory

lolno, this was the best one since like...Sheamus in 2012?

Nice try Cuckter
>>
Entering the Indie Meme Era.

Gonna have No Way Jose go through all 3 of them in one night because he's got great music and smarks think people should be pushed because their music is over.
>>
>>1758366
>Dean didnt get any reactions before tuesday,

What do you possibly think outright lying about video footage is going to accomplish?

>>1758376
>Reigns
>indy
>>
>>1758357
>the state of this deanetty mark
>>
>>1758380
Reigns is part of the old era.
>>
>>1758383
In that case:

>Jose
>indy
>>
>>1758382
Trip back on Cuckter.
>>
>>1758391
Spent 2 years on the indies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Way_Jose_(wrestler)#Independent_circuit_.282013.E2.80.932015.29

But I still consider him a meme wrestler. Indie and Meme are not mutually exclusive.
>>
tbqhfam Dean looked good in there last night, at least for the opening segment.

BMAJ, BMJ, and Deano should make for a good 3 way feud. This should pretty much be the main event feud building to WM. Keep AJ and Dean as the mainstays with either of them holding the belt, obviously, and alternate John and Orton as part-timers. Anyone fresh can enter the scene that's been pushed to alternate with either John or Orton.
>>
>>1758397
Yeah, remember all that hype FREE AGENT KEKOA got when he signed to WWE?
>>
>>1758401
Saw a comment yesterday on here that made a good point.

You can be on the indies for 20 years and be a nobody until you sign with the WWE and be a somebody. You're still an indie guy. You don't need to be over on the indies to be considered an indie guy
>>
>>1758403
By this logic: Cena, Orton & Miz are indie guys.
>>
>>1758405
No, because they all went to a WWE developmental territory first.
>>
>>1758407
>NXT isn't a developmental territory

Spluh?
>>
>>1758415
I have no idea what this implying. I'll take a shot:

No Way Jose did 2 years of Indie work before signing to a WWE developmental territory known as NXT

Orton, Cena and Miz all did UPW then OVW without going to any Indies. UPW and OVW were a WWE owned developmental group. Exactly the same as FCW.
>>
>>1758438
UPW wasn't a WWE developmental until Cena was WWE Champ.

Orton worked some Missouri indies before he got signed to a developmental contract.

That enough or would you like me to continue pointing out where you're wrong and why your laughable double-standard is pathetic?
>>
>>1758448
Oh Christ. UPW wasn't owned by WWE on a technicality. It was well known WWE pulled all the strings at UPW. It was just in another guys name for tax reasons.

Orton didn't work any official dates in indies. He merely trained with guys from the indies.

You got condescending quick. All it took was a few comments.
>>
You know how you have eggs, mushrooms and cheese, and they're all kind of just "meh" together, but you mix them up, fry them and they make a delicious omelet?

That omelet was The Shield.
>>
>>1758460
No, the UPW was not affiliated with WWE until 2006-2007. You're literally pulling "tax reasons" outta yo' ass.

bee-tee-dub? Orton NEVER wrestled in UPW. And if he didn't work the indies explain his matches in MMWA-SICW.

Yeah.

>You got condescending quick. All it took was a few comments.

It's not hard to be condescending to somebody this fucking dumb.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.