[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be one of Punks biggest haters, I thought his mic and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1442966826992.jpg (67KB, 729x561px) Image search: [Google]
1442966826992.jpg
67KB, 729x561px
I used to be one of Punks biggest haters, I thought his mic and wrestling skills were overrated, his fans annoying and the man himself is just a cunt

But after seeing him get pulverised in under two minutes without even getting any offense in AND tapping out, I feel free, a release, I am finally able to let go of all the animosity I had towards Punk and that force that made me reply to every positive mention of the guy here

Has this been the same for anyone else?
Fans do you like him enough to worship the guy?
Haters do you still hate enough to shit on him?
>>
>>1752511

The whining emo brat is a bitch, a disgrace to MMA and an embarrassment to every legit tough pro wrestler.
>>
I have no animosity to him because I didn't watch WWE in any of the years he was in the promotion.

However, seeing his "highlights" now in retrospect, as well as his post-E career, I can see that he is a low-test self-aggrandiser who probably read The Secret one time and now thinks that everything is owed to him if he just wishes hard enough.
>>
>>1752589
>who probably read The Secret one time

Oh the irony
>>
>>1752589
Kek, he really takes loa too seriously, the truth is one also have to use common sense, a guy like punk can never fight, he just wasn't built to be a fighter, find realistic goals and you can achieve them, punk can probably be a good actor if he try.
>>
>>1752613
>probably be a good actor if he try.
No

In WWE all he would do was shout and be sarcastic to get emotion across
>>
Gall Vs Punk - What went wrong! Complete Technical Analysis! MUST WATCH FOR ALL FANS!

files dot fm/u/xynf8h3w

If you're a first time viewers of UFC/casual viewer or if you're an MMA enthusiast, then you need to watch this. Thorough technical analysis of what happened in the fight. It would give you a very good idea of what MMA and jiu-jitsu is all about.

22 mins of carnage analysis. Absolute must watch.

Download, watch and then Comment.

video format is Mp4.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.