[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in an MMA fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Who would win in an MMA fight?
>>
>>1751235
cena, no contest, because in the real world (the place your parents keep telling you to go), the stronger you are the better you are in fights
>>
>>1751242
Strength is subordinate to technique and training.
>>
>>1751235
cena is a freak of an individual. punk would get destroyed...again ;)
>>
>>1751235
Cena would win. If he spent two years training MMA like Phil did he would be a machine
>>
>>1751235
Serious answer, the man who trained for two years.
This thread is pretty hilarious, do WWE fans really think muscles trump training?
>>
>>1751274
Yeah, surprise, the adult men who spend their free time getting into arguments over live action cartoons are colossal fucking idiots.
>>
Punk literally proved he did nothing but have yes-men pat him on the head for the whole of those two fucking years. Somebody more physically domineering would simply destroy him. he doesn't have even close to the technical intelligence to not get his boipussi pounded if he didn't get somebody in a desperation lock at the beginning of a fight

to think otherwise is literally painting yourself a mark for cm punk. he was only ever good at acting
>>
>>1751276
>>1751274
https://youtu.be/MgP26W_Ol8Q
Lose weight
>>
If they fought tomorrow? Probably Punk. If John trained for two years? Who cares, I don't wanna see a 41 year old with no experience and a 39 year old with next to no experience have an MMA fight.
>>
>>1751254
>>1751274
t. 2 skinny little twink boys
Cena weighs like at least 30kgs more than Punk
>>
>>1751292
Conor McGregor would do well in the UFC if creative decided they wanted him to do well.
>>
>>1751274
>>1751276
You do realise there is a reason MMA fighters are supposed to be the same weight or very close to it. If you have 30+ pounds of pure muscle mass on your opponent they will die
>>
>>1751292
Paul Heyman is such a lame piece of shit lol

>PLEASE MAKE ME RELEVANT BROCK PLEEEEEEASE
>>
>>1751304
Is that from personal experience? I'm only a BJJ blue belt and have submitted new white belts with more than 60 pounds on me. Get a clue.
>>
>>1751310
of course you are, you wouldn't lie on the internet, would you?
>>
>>1751310

not even that anon but seriously just close your browser and get some sleep mate, because I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a fucking retard and instead are just projecting yourself as one on this korean anime image board due to fatigue and confusion
>>
>>1751304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3QzX1ZadJM
>>
>>1751304
Yeah, because they're usually relatively close in skill level. Ever heard of a guy called Ikuhisa Minowa? He was a middling (in size and skill) MMA fighter known for beating humongous motherfuckers in Japanese promotions.
Skill trumps size. As you mandrama fans say, you should probably get a clue before you hit the weights.
>>
>>1751391
Fedor was getting wrecked in the fight and landed a submission to win.
>>
>>1751409
>If you have 30+ pounds of pure muscle mass on your opponent they will die
>>
>>1751409
Are you being serious? Fedor controlled the whole fight
>>
>>1751304
That's because they're close to the same skill level you retard
>>
weight classes are important in real fights senpai

case in point, see GGG v Brook last weekend
>>
>>1751242
>>into the light (the place your parents keep telling you to go)
FTFY
>>
>>1751235
sena easily
>>
>>1751235
Cena would get him on the ground like Gall did,and fuck him up
Punk is just a weak fuck.Like what the fuck,he trained for 2 fucking years and gone full retard on a dude that has a brown belt.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.