[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Someone starts to get hot/over >bury them to 'test'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1305668527256.gif (3MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1305668527256.gif
3MB, 245x245px
>Someone starts to get hot/over
>bury them to 'test' them
>now that they're completely ruined, never build them back up until everyone has forgotten about them

Why does WWE do this so much?
>>
to weed out flavors of the months from the real draws
>>
>>1749966
>purposefully shooting yourself in the foot and throwing money away to reinforce other wrestlers

it makes no sense.

You can have 1 'star' or you can have 2 'stars', and WWE will prefer the 1 every time.
>>
>>1749947
>women in wrestling will never be this slutty again
>>
>>1749947
Vince's ego. He doesn't like people getting over unless he's behind it - see Zack Ryder for an example.
>>
Only Roman deserves multiple chances. All hail The Big Dog!!!
>>
>>1750024
nope. they buried cena, he still got over
>>
>>1749947
there must be a behind shot of this
>>
>>1750203
>genetic jobbers actually believe this
>>
>>1749947

Cause wrestling sucks in 2016
>>
>>1749966
This. Sandow was a cock, and Cody was an inconsistent worker. Dean Ambrose puts on the bare minimum of good work to maintain his fanbase's faith.

Meanwhile, New Day were as buried as you could possibly be two years ago and they turned fan perception around through sweat and good work. Neville did jack all since his main roster debut and yet he is still a crowd pleaser. Kevin Owens went from beating John Cena on his first match to being humiliated in both size and strength in promos to make Roman look strong. Now he's Universal Champion.

People act like Ryder is irreparably buried but he's still one of the youngest on the roster. He does the job they ask, he does it without bitching like Punk or Sandow, and they throw him a bone once or twice a year. He has a long career ahead of him and they can pull the trigger five years from now and still get a decade of top guy work out of him.

They push Finn to the moon and he gets injured the next day. They give Sandow a microphone on live television for at least two months after Wrestlemania 2015 and he kills the crowd and comes off as a cunt. They make Dean the face of Smackdown and he looks halfasleep for his interview with SCSA, and he put on literally some of the laziest matches of his WWE career for Raw main events.

Seriously, I don't know if Dean was doing that shit to be a metaheel. It was awful television either way.

People who are professional and do what they're told, and put on a good match regardless of whether they're going over or not, will get themselves over. That's what Vince means. Be a fucking professional.
>>
>>1750554
you do realizing that "getting over" is exclusively about the audience's perception of you and not vince's. right?
>>
>>1750645

You do realize you're a faggot with a Kindergartener's understanding of what I said, right?
>>
>>1750554
Well said, I agree with mooooosssssttt of it
>>
>>1749966
Except WWMEME is incapable of making real draws anymore so flavors of the month are all they have.
>>
>>1749947
who did they do it to?
>>
>>1750994
They've literally never made a draw in their history except Big Match John.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.