[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ PLEASE COME HOME TO TNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (126KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 433x650px
This is a fucking nightmare. I'm so fucking sick of this AJ-in-WWE meme. If anyone in the world is synonymous with TNA it's AJ Styles and now he's the WWE Champion. This is a nightmare and I can't wake up. WWE fans don't deserve AJ Styles. AJ please come home.
>>
>>1744500
Hi Corgan!
>>
>>1744500

AJ deserves better than outlaw wrestling.
>>
Probably should've paid him what he wanted 3 years ago Dixie
>>
You've still got Matt....
>>
>pulling a Del Rio in his pants
>>
When they do a TNA invasion storyline next year after buying them, AJ will betray WWE and lead the TNA team.
>>
that looks better than the wwe belt
>>
>>1745305
>just as nonsensical as Stone Cold joining WCW

Well played.
>>
>>1745332
AJ has much, much more of a history with TNA than Stone Cold had with WCW.
>>
>>1745364
TNA ended up screwing him towards the end of his career with them, and he carried TNA more than they carried him. Styles reinvented himself after TNA and became the best wrestler in the world, he doesn't need TNA and him leading team TNA would be a shitty choice. If anyone would lead team TNA it should be Kurt Angle or Bobby Roode.
>>
I keep only seeing his dick.
Also. As a hetero dude, I think this guy is pretty ugly.
>>
it's amazing how he looks gayer with short hair
>>
>>1745364
Referring to the notion that both of them hated the company by the time they left it and since went on to be far better elsewhere
>>
File: 2d6.jpg (28KB, 188x343px) Image search: [Google]
2d6.jpg
28KB, 188x343px
>>1745412
>>
>>1745364
Yeah, publicly burying them then saying he didn't care when he left compared to almost tearing up when he left NJPW
>>
>>1745382
Bobby left because of pay issues, it should be Kurt, it should be a former TNA guys vs current TNA guys invasion where the former protect the WWE against the current guys
>>
>>1744500
>and I can't wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
>>
>>1747030
>Ex-TNA guys lose to the invading TNA guys
>A handful of WWE guys come out after the match and sweep the floor with the invading TNA guys
>WWE is stronk and needs no protecting
>This angle is still stretched for two more months despite this
>>
>>1747030
>>1747046
It would be hilarious to see how fast a promotion run by you losers would go under.
>>
>>1747064
>Too fucking stupid to detect sarcasm
>>
>>1747064
You don't get what >>1747046 was referring to, do you?
>>
lol, aj is what, in his late 30s?
He will spend the last half of his career getting famous and making money, then retire or become a guy in the back who trains noob wrestlers
Aj upgraded, he aint ever going back to that shit show called TNA
>>
>>1747140
Stamford Wives sure are a touchy bunch.
>>
>>1747046
Would mark hard if the invading TNA guys gets called by their former WWE names.
>>
>>1744500
Don't worry fellow TNA head, Broken Brother Jack from the edge of straightness will come to Big Money Matt's aid against Decay this week.
>>
File: 1473602163953.jpg (47KB, 572x559px) Image search: [Google]
1473602163953.jpg
47KB, 572x559px
>AJ is the top guy in WWE
>Lashley is the top guy in TNA
>>
>>1747145
lol don't look up what AJ had to say about TNA in his shoot after working there, it'll break your widdle heart.
>>
To be fair to TNA, AJ Styles was always good, but he was on a whole new level in his New Japan run. WWE capitalized at the very best moment.
>>
>>1747195
Stamford Wives are soooo cute.
>>
>>1747195
He also said he still had love for the company which is why he, Gallows and Anderson verbally agreed with Dixie to return this past December until WWE made a better offer.
>>
AJ "seven figures now" Styles will never return to TNA.
>>
>>1747036
18+
>>
>>1744500
Wow, he looks like a cretin with short hair and no beard
>>
tna is fine without Aj. I like the current roster a lot because there's a lot of new faces.

yfw tna finally found how to mix good wrestling with storylines.
>>
>>1748014
If that's not the first look that comes to mind when you think AJ Styles, allow me to remind you that you must be at least 18 to post on this board.
>>
Give us Broken Matt and Brother Nero and you can have AJ Boring Styles
>>
>>1749492
I didn't watch wrestling from 99 to 2012 and the first AJ matches I saw were in NJPW
>>
>>1744500
>If anyone in the world is synonymous with TNA it's AJ Styles
Actually, it's Mike Tenay. They literally named the company after him.
>>
>>1748015
>there's a lot of new faces.
former wwe lowcards arent really new but i see what youre saying.
>>
>>1745316
The main and Womens belts look like trash. Shitty copypaste recolors with the dumb customized side plates.
>>
File: 1471273677898.png (399KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
1471273677898.png
399KB, 400x525px
>>1744500
He has such a punchable face
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.