[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people compare Dean Ambrose and Stone Cold alike?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Why do so many people compare Dean Ambrose and Stone Cold alike? There's nothing really remotely similar to them at all besides the fact that they're both Sagittarius babies
>>
They're both unpredictable madmen who are god tier on the mic
>>
>>1593069
I really appreciate the work you do on here
>>
>u-uh uhm uhhhhh w-well like uh... yeah uuuh yeah... i think uhh
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1593048
>Sagittarius
>>/t/umblr
>>
>>1593069
I literally have to mute my TV every time Dean speaks. He's cringy as fuck.
>>
>>1593069
ebin
>>
>>1593128
Natural things a beta would do when they here an alpha male speak
>>
File: 1470794034867.png (399KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
1470794034867.png
399KB, 400x525px
>>1593048
Imagine being Austin in that podcast and having to be all like "damn, Deanetty Ambrose, you fuckin' badass, all cool with your skinny DYEL body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have put you over, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is chug beer and beat Debra at the Broken Skull Ranch. Like seriously imagine having to be Austin and not only sit in that chair while Dean Ambrose flaunts his college fratboy DUDE WEED LMAO indie chill vibes, the favorable lighting barely concealing his thinning hairline and shitty fringe, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that embarrassing promo. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's THE CHAMP and DAMN, DEAN AMBROSE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his CZW indie shitter fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been ingesting nothing but a healthy diet of Broken Skull IPA, AlphaBrain and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Victoria Texas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled brow as he sucks it in to attempt being alpha, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "hardcore (for that is what he calls himself)" image, the image he worked so hard for with indie feds in the previous years. And then the Vince calls for you to change the subject, and you know you could give a stunner every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Stone Cold. You're not going to lose your future podcast career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>1593144
Tell em Carter!
Based Carter working the /asp/ austist
Absolute madman
>>
>>1593144
BTFO
>>
>>1593144
BTFO
>>
>>1593144
KEK
>>
>>1593144
Yeah, he's so alpha that he cries every time a camera is pointed at him outside of a WWE ring
>>
>>1593144
BASED
>>
>>1593144
ANON ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Ambrose is a pussy that got exposed by Austin, guy is a wannabe
>>
>>1593048
>read so much shitposting about this video
>finally watch it
>Dean seems really normal and chill, right from the bat, he's not even awkward
>he says his greatest achievement in wrestling is being able to make his mother no longer work in a factory, that is literally the only noteworthy thing in the first segment of the interview

Jesus fuck I knew there were one or two posters here who spend 90% of their time shitposting about Dean but this is ridiculous.
>>
File: dean staring down a nigga.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dean staring down a nigga.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>1593174
Dean is a former drug lord nigga, he'd finna clap ya wit da .9 with but a mere thought
>>
>>1593182
>Dean is a former drug lord nigga, he'd finna clap ya wit da .9 with but a mere thought
>>
>>1593195
Its a scientific, evident fact. Search it up if ya dont believe me
>>
>>1593201
Get me a taco
>>
dean reminds me more of terry funk, dean started out as ECDUBya fan and was way into those hardcore japanese death match stuff.
But he's toned it down since being absorbed by wwe
>>
>>1593201
I fucking love you Carter
>>
BASED CARTER!

*clap clap clapclapclap
>>
File: awesome dive.webm (3MB, 700x746px) Image search: [Google]
awesome dive.webm
3MB, 700x746px
>tfw a guy who is 6'8" 300 lbs has a better dive than dean
>>
>>1593182
>Drug Lord
He is that guy that sells your merchandise but he comsumes it so you have to prostitute him to old men to get your money back.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.