[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women's wrestling general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
TOP 10 LADIES

1. Sasha Banks
2. Asuka
3. Charlotte
4. Becky Lynch
5. Alexa Bliss
6. Bayley
7. Nia Jax
8. Sienna
9. Natalya
10. Ivelisse

Watch out for: Sexy Star, Dana Brooke, Carmella, Eva Marie
Sasha-Charlotte II ought to be the best match of Summerslam and among the best matches of the year. I'm sure the misogynists won't approve, but girls rule, get the fuck over yourselves, white males. ... Asuka-Bayley will also be a 4-star match at minimum, and it should clear the way for Bayley to join one of the main rosters. I hope it's Raw, so she can go against Charlotte while the Legit Boss matches up with Nia Jax in what ought to be an awesome feud. ... Lynch-Bliss could be sneaky awesome and get a lot of people into women's wrestling, presuming the gross MRA "people" can get past their exploitation of women and stare raping. ... TNA needs to get off their asses and find a good opponent for Sienna (they also need to change their highly problematic and misogynist name, but that's a battle for another day).
>>
>>1587437
inb4 unironic responses to blatant shitposting.
>>
Come on now. At least put some effort into it. This just screams shitpost.
>>
A FUCKING WOMEN'S WRESTLING GENERAL

Also try a bit harder
>>
File: lucha3.jpg (86KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
lucha3.jpg
86KB, 600x700px
I'm a huge fan of Cherry Bomb because she has a huge pair of rockets. Sasha would be good, I guess, if she improved herself as a diva by getting a big old pair of bolt-ons.
>>
>>1587437
Don't EVER post here again.
>>
>>1587461
No. Sasha should never, ever get implants. I want her to maintain her purity.
>>
For once, I'm actually proud of /asp/.

Also check my 5
>>
>>1587461
they cant be properly proportioned, either. Her tiny frame with big E-cup bolt ons would be delightful
>>
File: Enhanced Pony.jpg (26KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
Enhanced Pony.jpg
26KB, 400x425px
>>1587461
>>
>>1587523

Every diva should go full bimbo. Becky needs blonde hair with a pink stripe, lip injections, ass implants, and the biggest silicone milk bags money can buy. A tummy tuck would be nice too.
>>
>>
>>1587536
>tummy tuck
Is it really necessary to tummy tuck someone that already has abs
>>
>>1587437
I know this is b8 but it's actually a good list. I'd swap Bayley and Charlotte around and drop Nia Fatz altogether.
>>
>>1587832

Had abs. She's let herself go and her potato genetics are taking over.
>>
I think it would make WWE cool again if all the divas had to do a nude photoshoot within their first year on the main roster. It should be a clause in their contract.

It might even make piss break tier women's wrestling a draw.
>>
>Sasha number one
Is this a joke? Am I being rused?
>>
File: 1393651266218.jpg (99KB, 333x475px) Image search: [Google]
1393651266218.jpg
99KB, 333x475px
>>1587437
>Le botching, balding horse on top XD
>Sexy Star being one to watch for anything.
>Based Mariposa/Melissa is not on the list let alone number .

That was actually quite effective.
>>
File: tnachumps.jpg (69KB, 840x430px) Image search: [Google]
tnachumps.jpg
69KB, 840x430px
HOW TO SAVE TNA KNOCKOUTS. STOP CALLING IT KNOCKOUTS
1.)Sienna will anyway be loosing the title at BFG2016 to Gail Cena.
2.) Gail Cena carries the belt as the "babyface" for 2-3 months.
3.) Gets her match with Maria finally, Maria beats her clean
4.) Maria and Allie have a fallout and the faction breaks up. Sienna decides to go with Allie.
5.) Maria gets a new bodyguard. Changes the title, destroys the knockouts tag, calls it womens world title, makes it bigger and GLORIOUS.
6.)Jade and Gail feud, Jade destroys Gail and becomes the top lady in the company.
7.) Allie becomes broken after leaving Maria and develops a split psycho personality. She is a tweener now. When she gets pissed, she does her trademark screech.
8.) Sienna goes back to her AK47 ways, classy sociopath who tries to kill her opponents. She becomes what Bork Lesnar is to the WWE.
9.) Let Madision Raynes, Gail Cena and Marti Bell float in the midcard.
10,) Maria, Rosemary and Jade should be the top card, Allie/Sienna should be developed into characters (Sienna desperately needs it right now). Get Santana Garette to be a face who feuds with them.
>>
File: t1uyuslneqex.jpg (179KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
t1uyuslneqex.jpg
179KB, 2048x1152px
I want to think the WWE Seamstress, Sasha's husbando, for finally allowing Charlotte's cheeks to get the attention they so rightly deserve.
>>
>>1588320
Those three women are hideous.
>>
>>1588333
All three are beautiful
>>
File: sashabankss.jpg (165KB, 413x393px) Image search: [Google]
sashabankss.jpg
165KB, 413x393px
>>1587437
shitpost detected
>>
File: iusa_400x400.30214585_eodb.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iusa_400x400.30214585_eodb.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>1588321
SANDRA IS GOAT SEAMSTRESS. FUCK HORSE FUCKERS
>>
Who's ready to see Sienna kick some ass?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.