[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be stone cold >literally are running out of options in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

>be stone cold
>literally are running out of options in his career
>get misused and fired from wcw
>go to wwf
>get shitty "mr. cold" gimmick
>have match against bret hart at WM13
>even though still family friendly put up ruthless match in which he blades
>flips people off and and splatters blood all over McMahon while he sits at announcer table
>vince still has the script papers that have his blood(stone cold vince mcmahon podcast)
>pours so much of himself out in that match that it makes him turn from a heel to a face
>goes on to save the wwe with his rebelliousness

fast forward 19 years...

>"WELL DEAN C'MON DAMMIT BE MORE EDGY!"
>"u-uh well u-uhm you see things are d-different now, j-just chill man but uh y-yea uhm brock is lazy and it's all his fault"

Your thoughts.
>>
>things are different now
That's exactly why he can't be edgy.
>>
>>1585480
Things have ALWAYS been different anon.
>>
dean ambrose was intimidated by austin, he's the only guy to ever complain about stone colds way of talking, even 60 year old men took him head on but dean the cuck got scared like a little puppy and tried to bite back.
>>
>>1585489
That makes no sense
>>
>>1585480
So was WWF when Austin joined
>>
>>1585492
18+
>>
>>1585476
>getting this defensive when someone told your fav wrestler to show some character
You deanmarks have daddy issues
>>
>>1585476
Austin is my favourite of all time, but he was wrong on this one: wrestlers like Ambrose have no creative freedom anymore, and going against the grain gets you a de-push and a lost title. Ambrose can act crazy and get support within the bounds that creative set him, but if he goes outside them he's fucked, so Austin's advice, which worked in 1997, doesn't work for him.

Also Dean has tried to push the envelope and get edgy, but it's been shut down: Brock shut down WM32, Jericho and Ambrose were ready to have a crazy brutal Asylum match but Vince shoved a bunch of comedy gimmicks in, so Ambrose just caved and stopped trying to go edgier.
>>
>>1585476
trying to be more edgy is what got punk fired
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 919x874px
ITT: Deancucks in damage control

Hit the showers
Have sex
Get a clue, pencil neck geeks
>>
>>1585476
Dean even said he idolized Bret Hart
>>
>>1585476
His laid back chill character just seemed so bad compared to Austin's intensity. Any comparisons between the two is just ridiculously one sided now.
>>
>>1585594
>I-i l-like Bret t-too. W-we a-are on the s-same page A-Austin-sama.

Its pretty obvious in the podcast. dean is such a cuck.
>>
>>1585476

Do a shot every time Deanetty says "Ya know" in this interview.

I needed a stomach pump after 3 minutes.
>>
>ITT: Cucks being worked by Carter into oblivion
>>
>>1585804
You just randomly put some buzzwords together and called it a post

Kill yourself cuckter
>>
>>1585817
Except it's true

Nobody cares about Dean this post was made to bait Carter but he doesn't care kekekek
>>
>>1585557
Dean pushes it nowhere near the edge that CM Punk did. "Just being himself" and being labeled a lunatic is just an embarrassment when you compare him to anything that Punk did. Dean could do soo much more but he's just terrible.
>>
File: 1470698305516.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470698305516.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>1585476
It has been said a billion times, the best wrestlers are the ones that their character and who they are, are one and the same

Dean is a pussy, introvert wimp. Lunatic fringe my balls. He was a bag of nerves in front of a 60 year old man. You are the WWF champion you faggot, carry yourself like one

This interview really fucked him, the curtain was pulled back, he ain't champion material.
>>
>>1585923
Did you see through the facade?
>>
>>1585923
Bret never drew money.
>>
>>1585494
yeah, and he was the ring master.
>>
File: 5ae45eaf2f79ca82.gif (136KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
5ae45eaf2f79ca82.gif
136KB, 500x345px
>>1585931
Bret did more with less then Dean will ever do with the machine the WWE now.

Does not matter, in 2 years we won't even be talking about Dean, he will be gone. And we will still be talking about Bret.

I love going to Walmart or Toys R Us and the toy section is just Bret Hart, Shawn Micheals, Big Bossman, The Rock/Ric 2 pack, Undertaker, Austin and the only CURRENT ROSTER toys are Seth Rollins and John Cena.

20-30 years later, we know who REAL MEN are, and it ain't guys like Dean.
>>
>>1585476
Seth or Roman would have challenged stone cold, Seth would have probably told him to get in the ring so he could add him to his hotlist like he did with sting.
>>
>>1585943
>I love going to Walmart or Toys R Us and the toy section
I bet you do
>>
>>1585551
>being a millennial cuck
>not understanding this was the same mindset of many other of Gen X cucks at the time

18+
>>
>>1585968
Because Seth has HHHs blessing and Roman has Vinces, Dean saying "I'm Vinces favorite" was obvious bullshit, Seth and Roman can/always get away with more than Dean
>>
>>1585557
>edgy is what got punk fired

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Are you kidding me? Vince loves that shit. Paul's right about Vince liking men kiss his ass but Vince by the deep disturbed recesses of his mind enjoys the challenge of someone opposing him since it reminds him of his own rebellious nature. Why do you think the Austin vs Mcmahon feud was so powerful? He literally saw his own rebellious white trash self with Austin
>>
>>1586008
Which he would be more liked if he said something like that and didn't have to be such a cuck and say Vince liked him
>>
>>1585994
and I am sure you get your mom to go out and do all your shopping and groceries.
>>
I loved how Dean had to stutter and kind of dance around the obvious point that everyone with two brain cells wanted to make.

Austin was able to do the shit he was able to do because he was in the late 90s. It was the Wild West back there, if anyone tried pulling that kind of shit off without the explicit permission of the creative team, he'd be fired, or at the very least suspended, on the spot.
>>
>>1586114
This is the type of pussy millennial talk that Vince was talking about

I bet your own manager from your shitty convenience store job comes over to cuck you in front of your wife
>>
>>1586122
rekt
>>
>>1585577
That post and that image make no sense whatsoever together.
>>
>>1585923
>wanting this to be true so bad
>>
>>1586122
>This is the type of pussy millennial talk that Vince was talking about
Unfortunately, Vince is a very inconsistent person. He says a lot of stupid shit that he goes immediately back on.
Working with him is, by all accounts, hell.
>>
File: s-l1600 (12).jpg (509KB, 1225x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (12).jpg
509KB, 1225x1600px
>>1586132
You keep telling yourself that

I look at facts, you just tell yourself fiction
>>
>n-no mr austin pls don't be so aggressive
>>
Ambrose is right to a point. You can't push the limits as much because of the way the current structure is. If you try the company rewards you by cutting you off at the knees, ala Daniel Bryan and Punk.

Sure they were both champs, but they way there respective reigns were handled it was clear that WWE really didnt want them to be.
>>
>>1585480

Things are the same way they were when our Lord and saviour, Stone Cold Steve Austin, cut the Austin 3:16 promo. The only thing different, is that Steve Austin actually dared to be different.
>>
>>1586140
>projecting yourself onto Stone Cold Steve Alpha

Have sex
>>
>>1586135
Just cus' you don't think he's consistent doesn't mean he's wrong about this oh but I bet you're a strictly one sided pleb aren't you?
>>
>>1586143
Better to die quick than to live forever begging on your knees
>>
>>1586256
History repeats itself

It's unfortunate these whinny millennial fags don't understand this and just go around around blaming everything else besides themselves

I mean look at Punk. He's gonna get fuckin' killed now fighting in a sport that has legit fighters who are not only bred to fight but been training since they were children
>>
>>1586258
You can do better then that.
>>
>>1586015
This
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.