[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jesus fucking christ this is the most painfully boring and impossible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: Capture.jpg (23KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23KB, 390x379px
jesus fucking christ this is the most painfully boring and impossible to listen to interview ever

and its only 5 minutes in
>>
Ya have ADD
>>
>>1583911

>EH EH UM RAIT YA UE DFU NA MEEN?
>>
Since we're shitting on Ambrose, he botched ANOTHER suicide dive tonight, can he please PLEASE stop trying to do them? Even Sin Cara can nail those, that's just embarrassing.
>>
File: 9tvbizmen1.jpg (24KB, 450x280px) Image search: [Google]
9tvbizmen1.jpg
24KB, 450x280px
God. What a disrespectful, ingrateful, lazy, pretentious, dumb, scared-shitless-in-Austin's-presence-but-pretending-to-be-all "like yeah man, I am sooooooo cool, dude, bro, you can tell because I carry myself and act this way (totally differently than Roman Reigns, I swear!)", resting-on-his-laurels, can't-wrestle piece of crap.

I hope Austin had a nice long talk with Vince last night and it results in Ambrose getting the de-push he so richly deserves after that incredibly flippant (with nothing to back that flippantness up like at least Punk had even if only a little - as much as I detest Punk) this loser had.

I was pissed enough that Ambrose basically refused to answer any of SCSA's questions and when he did he sounded like he was fucking high and took 5 minutes and repeated himself a million times. I was even more pissed when he had the nerve to talk shit about Brock, when Ambrose isn't even worthy of being used as Lesnar's toilet paper after taking a massive, sloppy, "I need to shower after this, using anti-bacterial soap" shit.

But when the asshole Dean had the nerve to mock the GOAT Austin and chastise him and tell him he's "too intense" (gee, maybe it's because you're supposed to be a tough wrestler and you can't answer the most basic of questions because you're clearly physically and mentally intimidated by a 50+ year old man with a bad knee?) and "we gotta be chill" I fucking LOST IT

who the FUCK does this guy think he is? He's shit on the mic, he's a shit wrestler, he has fewer moves than Cena, he does that weird thing with his head, and he's objectively far worse in every aspect than Reigns, yet you fools give him a pass because the word "indies" and the sight of vanilla midgets turns you on

Pathetic
>>
File: 1469957025325.gif (3MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469957025325.gif
3MB, 312x250px
>God. What a disrespectful, ingrateful, lazy, pretentious, dumb, scared-shitless-in-Austin's-presence-but-pretending-to-be-all "like yeah man, I am sooooooo cool, dude, bro, you can tell because I carry myself and act this way (totally differently than Roman Reigns, I swear!)", resting-on-his-laurels, can't-wrestle piece of crap.
>I hope Austin had a nice long talk with Vince last night and it results in Ambrose getting the de-push he so richly deserves after that incredibly flippant (with nothing to back that flippantness up like at least Punk had even if only a little - as much as I detest Punk) this loser had.
>I was pissed enough that Ambrose basically refused to answer any of SCSA's questions and when he did he sounded like he was fucking high and took 5 minutes and repeated himself a million times. I was even more pissed when he had the nerve to talk shit about Brock, when Ambrose isn't even worthy of being used as Lesnar's toilet paper after taking a massive, sloppy, "I need to shower after this, using anti-bacterial soap" shit.
>But when the asshole Dean had the nerve to mock the GOAT Austin and chastise him and tell him he's "too intense" (gee, maybe it's because you're supposed to be a tough wrestler and you can't answer the most basic of questions because you're clearly physically and mentally intimidated by a 50+ year old man with a bad knee?) and "we gotta be chill" I fucking LOST IT
>who the FUCK does this guy think he is? He's shit on the mic, he's a shit wrestler, he has fewer moves than Cena, he does that weird thing with his head, and he's objectively far worse in every aspect than Reigns, yet you fools give him a pass because the word "indies" and the sight of vanilla midgets turns you on
>Pathetic
>>
File: meinthecenter.jpg (664KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
meinthecenter.jpg
664KB, 1500x1100px
>God. What a disrespectful, ingrateful, lazy, pretentious, dumb, scared-shitless-in-Austin's-presence-but-pretending-to-be-all "like yeah man, I am sooooooo cool, dude, bro, you can tell because I carry myself and act this way (totally differently than Roman Reigns, I swear!)", resting-on-his-laurels, can't-wrestle piece of crap.

>I hope Austin had a nice long talk with Vince last night and it results in Ambrose getting the de-push he so richly deserves after that incredibly flippant (with nothing to back that flippantness up like at least Punk had even if only a little - as much as I detest Punk) this loser had.

>I was pissed enough that Ambrose basically refused to answer any of SCSA's questions and when he did he sounded like he was fucking high and took 5 minutes and repeated himself a million times. I was even more pissed when he had the nerve to talk shit about Brock, when Ambrose isn't even worthy of being used as Lesnar's toilet paper after taking a massive, sloppy, "I need to shower after this, using anti-bacterial soap" shit.

>But when the asshole Dean had the nerve to mock the GOAT Austin and chastise him and tell him he's "too intense" (gee, maybe it's because you're supposed to be a tough wrestler and you can't answer the most basic of questions because you're clearly physically and mentally intimidated by a 50+ year old man with a bad knee?) and "we gotta be chill" I fucking LOST IT

>who the FUCK does this guy think he is? He's shit on the mic, he's a shit wrestler, he has fewer moves than Cena, he does that weird thing with his head, and he's objectively far worse in every aspect than Reigns, yet you fools give him a pass because the word "indies" and the sight of vanilla midgets turns you on

>Pathetic
>>
File: edgetip.jpg (454KB, 1864x1041px) Image search: [Google]
edgetip.jpg
454KB, 1864x1041px
>Pathetic
>>
>>1583914

daily reminder that hes the only person on the roster who pops a crowd when his face is shown on the "upcoming match" graphics yet once the match starts its dead as fuck
>>
>>1583915
>>1583922
>>1583931
>>1583939

>that moment austin has to tell him to be more amped when he tells the story of first getting the call from WWE

>UH HEH AMURH ANDJUE NA MEEN?
>>
>>1583942
People like the idea of Dean Ambrose but don't actually want to see him compete. Kinda like indie smarks and Zack Sabre Jr.
>>
File: kkQH6Ts.png (627KB, 469x602px) Image search: [Google]
kkQH6Ts.png
627KB, 469x602px
>>1583907
Imagine being Austin in that Austin and having to be all like "damn, Deanetty Ambrose, you fuckin' badass, all cool with your skinny DYEL body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have put you over, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is chug beer and beat Debra at the Broken Skull Ranch. Like seriously imagine having to be Austin and not only sit in that chair while Dean Ambrose flaunts his college fratboy DUDE WEED LMAO indie chill vibes, the favorable lighting barely concealing his thinning hairline and shitty fringe, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that embarrassing promo. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's THE CHAMP and DAMN, DEAN AMBROSE LOOKS LIKETHAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his CZW indie shitter fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Broken Skull IPA, AlphaBrain and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Victoria Texas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled brow as he sucks it in to attempt being alpha, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "hardcore (for that is what he calls himself)" image, the image he worked so hard for with indie feds in the previous years. And then the Vince calls for you to change the subject, and you know you could give a stunner every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Stone Cold. You're not going to lose your future podcast career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
File: rat ily dean.gif (453KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
rat ily dean.gif
453KB, 500x230px
>>
>>1584000
I keked
>>
>>1584000

>all those moments where they do the slow barbra walters zoom in while hes talking like its a really intimate or inspiring moment
>everyother word is YANO I MEEN YA DUFH DS HEHEHHE NA MEEB...yah?
>>
>throwing brock under the bus for the WM32 match
>>
>>1583965
>Kinda like indie smarks and Zack Sabre Jr.

ZSJ is entertaining as fuck in the ring every time though, people like him because he has a unique style.

People like Dean because of his promos,they watch his matches because of his character.
>>
>>1584000
Jej
>>
File: 1469733561074.jpg (322KB, 632x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1469733561074.jpg
322KB, 632x1318px
>>1584024
JUST
>>
>>1584048
thanks mr skeltal
>>
Are there any webms/gifs of him botching that dive on SD tonight?
>>
>>1584057

the next botchmania
>>
He is going to rot in midcard soon
>>
File: 1470021164418.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1470021164418.gif
1MB, 200x150px
I love that he was trying to act pissed when Austin called him out at the end for being a lazy cunt.

But he couldn't argue because he knew Austin was right. What a fucking joke of an interview, Dean so fucking overrated and up his own ass, it's pathetic.
>>
>>1583913
Ignore the autist
>>
Nigga we don't give a fuck

Don't watch it then

Dis ain't a blog
>>
>>1584114
Shut up you illiterate nigger
>>
>>1584114
Don't ever reply to me again.
>>
File: 1470265975776.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470265975776.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>1584137
or else wut lil nigga?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.