[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the WWE do now that based Stone Cold has exposed this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: dean the lunatic cuck ambrose.jpg (64KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
dean the lunatic cuck ambrose.jpg
64KB, 612x612px
What does the WWE do now that based Stone Cold has exposed this autistic, weirdo cuck? Ziggler beating the Lunatic Cringe at Summerslam is pretty much guaranteed now right?
>>
No Dolph, it isn't
>>
Would be pretty stupid of them, in my opinion.
Dean should retain after having a great close match.

Also, the majority of people enjoyed Dean's interview and it does not reflect badly on him in any way, much less "expose" him. Your memery has no power in the real world.
>>
Yes, can't wait til based dolph beats Zero Muscles Ambrose
>>
>>1581342
>>1581350
Hi Dean!
>>
File: Based Roman2.webm (1MB, 1276x714px) Image search: [Google]
Based Roman2.webm
1MB, 1276x714px
Roman
>>
File: 1470772109052.png (129KB, 186x264px) Image search: [Google]
1470772109052.png
129KB, 186x264px
>God. What a disrespectful, ingrateful, lazy, pretentious, dumb, scared-shitless-in-Austin's-presence-but-pretending-to-be-all "like yeah man, I am sooooooo cool, dude, bro, you can tell because I carry myself and act this way (totally differently than Roman Reigns, I swear!)", resting-on-his-laurels, can't-wrestle piece of crap.

>I hope Austin had a nice long talk with Vince last night and it results in Ambrose getting the de-push he so richly deserves after that incredibly flippant (with nothing to back that flippantness up like at least Punk had even if only a little - as much as I detest Punk) this loser had.

>I was pissed enough that Ambrose basically refused to answer any of SCSA's questions and when he did he sounded like he was fucking high and took 5 minutes and repeated himself a million times. I was even more pissed when he had the nerve to talk shit about Brock, when Ambrose isn't even worthy of being used as Lesnar's toilet paper after taking a massive, sloppy, "I need to shower after this, using anti-bacterial soap" shit.

>But when the asshole Dean had the nerve to mock the GOAT Austin and chastise him and tell him he's "too intense" (gee, maybe it's because you're supposed to be a tough wrestler and you can't answer the most basic of questions because you're clearly physically and mentally intimidated by a 50+ year old man with a bad knee?) and "we gotta be chill" I fucking LOST IT

>who the FUCK does this guy think he is? He's shit on the mic, he's a shit wrestler, he has fewer moves than Cena, he does that weird thing with his head, and he's objectively far worse in every aspect than Reigns, yet you fools give him a pass because the word "indies" and the sight of vanilla midgets turns you on

>Pathetic
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.