[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (61KB, 473x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 473x388px
What went wrong?
>>
Transitional Champ
>>
>>1579618
He is a future hall of famer though
>>
He never took advantage of that pasty white skin in combat. He could have solar flared everyone.

I'd also like to see him try out for the Wyatt Family, only for them to say "You're too fucking bright. We're going to have to let you go."
>>
>>1579631
He's hardly had a hall of fame worthy career though?
>>
>>1579618
His shitty Mohawk run. Spikey hair Sheamus was GOAT
>>
>>1579639
4 time WWE champion
Money in the bank winner
2 time US Champion
Royal Rumble winner
King of the Ring winner
There is people on the Hall of fame who done less
>>
Nobody really cares about foreigners. Look at Becky Lynch; that outfit and entrance would be super over if she spoke like an American.
>>
>>1579648
How the fuck did Sheamus of all people get such a big push?
>>
>>1579648
Yeah but even with all of that, I don't think there are many people who really give a shit about sheamus.
>>
>>1579655
He's a big guy
>>
>>1579648
Fucking McMahon's putting the paddies over. Except Becky Lynch because she is nothing but trash
>>
>>1579655
this is before wrestling was ruined by manletts
>>
>>1579618
He should grow his hair long and have a few braids in it like an actual Celtic warrior. Then he should be repackaged as a monster heel who attacks wrestlers backstage, attacks fans and special guests. Also he should start a tag team with his work out buddy based Haitch and win the tag titles. They have similar gimmicks, Celtic warrior and King of Kings. Their stable could look like something out of GoT. Why not?
>>
>>1579618
His hair
>>
he got injured then lost his theme which had lyrics
>>
>>1579655
He's a decent wrestler and has a unique look, also not a midget that's only good for technical wrestling in a fake wrestling company.

Plus haitch has a fetish for big strong bodies.
>>
>>1579656
Wrestling is pretty big where I live and i've never heard anyone say something good about him.
Any mention of him is about the hair.
>>
It's not fair that he beat Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds, that's bullshit!!!
>>
>>1579700
why was it bullshit? the mania was too long and they had their proper match at the next ppv. sheamus also got a huge pop for it. also a noteworthy event. it was a win-win
>>
>>1579700
That was the most realistic match in years, a mastadon beating the shit out of a flabby midget.
Seeing how smarks like realism with technical wrestling and serious gimmicks they actually got what they wanted there.
>>
File: Celtic-warrior.jpg (31KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
Celtic-warrior.jpg
31KB, 599x399px
>>1579682
I like this, but not full barbarian. he should have grudges and enjoy lost wax casting and bog burial rituals. OK Full barbarian.
>>
>>1579692

His current theme is GOAT and he's much better as a heel than face.
>>
>>1579713
Some celtic tattoos (fake) or paint along with a kilt would make his character interesting, not just some dude in trunks with barely any relation to his charactert.
>The E in charge of common sense
>>
>>1579713
Yes! That is a sick picture. He would be based if he looked like that.
>>
>>1579719
I love how we have already made his character better in just a few minutes.
>>
>>1579618
Lazily done paper thin character and shit booking. Just like most of the roster. Also hated by smarks because he's not a flippy midget
>>
>>1579715
its good but still CAW tier comparied to too many limes
>>
>>1579618
>What went wrong?

All that trenbolone can't mask a bitch.
>>
>>1579648
This!
A workhorse who deserved his pushes, but got written really shitty by creative!
>>
>>1579618
He's a big international draw.

>>1579656
Who cares what people think?
>>
>>1579618
>>1579655
>>1580233
The writers found out he was buddies with HHH so they pushed him to the moon to get on his good side, Vince went along with it.

Then he got beat up backstage once by Yoshi Tastsu and twice by Sin Cara, Vince stopped considering him a badass and he fell out of favor.
>>
>>1579618
He spits in his beard too much now and it's gross.
>>
>>1579694
>Plus haitch has a fetish for big strong bodies.

Thats Vince Anon
>>
>>1580315
That's both.
>>
Smarks hated him
He's actually based, a draw and deserves another world title run
>>
>tfw marked harder for Fella's cash in on Roman than any moment in the last year
>>
>>1579618
that physical brawler style maggle
seriously he's just fucking boring in the ring
at least they finally got rid of that awful titantron that looked like an Irish travel brochure
>>
He signed a contract to compete in WWE. This guy belongs in TNA man.
>>
>>1580544
He's not a draw
>>
>>1579618

He looks too much like James Hetfield and nobody actually likes Metallica anymore (their music maybe, but not the band).
>>
>>1579618
He is just a good brawler
nothing else
>>
>>1579618
#WweSoWhite
>>
>>1581402
he's actually an international draw
>>
>>1579648
>4 time WWE champion

that blows my mind.
>>
He could never draw without Hornswaggle. He is an above average brawler and a below average ring technician. For a wrestler who does both those things correctly see Luke Harper.
>>
>>1579618
Too many limes
>>
>>1581402
He's a bigger draw than all your indie manlets combined you delusional smark
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.