[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ANTI-SMARK SAFE SPACE ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: CKL-6OpUsAAmg0B.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CKL-6OpUsAAmg0B.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
GET IN HERE BROS

DON'T LET THE SMARKS GET TO YOU

ONCE FINN BALOR BRINGS RAW'S RATINGS DOWN TO 1.0 VINCE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO MAKE ROMAN THE TOP DOG AGAIN
>>
ROMAN REIGNS IS A CONFIRMED FUCKING DRAW 1000K BIGGEST OF ALL TIME WRESTLEMENIA BELYYYYYYYYHHH THAT
>>
>>1521780
CROWD SO MOVED BY HIS VICTORY THEY JUST STOOD IN SILENCE AMAZING WM MOMENT RIGHT THERE
>>
Based Big Dog will be back and better than ever!
>>
I hate Balor more than Roman after one week. Truly incredible work by WWE Creative.
>>
>>1521775
>Safe Space
THE STATE OF YOU FUCKING ROMARKS
>>
Balor is such a fucking cuck. can't wait for the ratings to bomb
>>
>>1521800
He is as alpha as it gets
>deflowered young becky and has her eternally lusting for his cock
>>
>>1521780
>ignoring the part where Shane O'Mac vs Taker was the single largest driving force behind pushing ticket sales towards the 98,000 mark after stalling out at sub 50,000 or so, before a single match had ever even been announced.
Roman's presence and name didn't sell a single 1 of those tickets. 101,000 is a kayfabe number, you got worked because you are a dumbshit mark who will believe anything WWE tells you.
>>
>>1521807
> underfailer
> draw
lmao
>>
>>1521804
I rewatched the documentary they did about him on The Network yesterday.
She is literally reduced to tears just talking about memories she has of him.
>ywn, ever, ever have that kind of lasting impact on a woman's psyche that the mere mention of your name reduces her to emotional shreds
Doesn't get anymore alpha than that desu
>>
>>1521811
>mock his name
>that means he isn't a draw teehee xDD
Look at the stats on how tickets sold for WM32.
They sold 40,000 from October to Royal Rumble, ticket sales ground to a terrifying halt (this was when it was known Roman was going to be in the main event winning the belt back) so Vince came up with Taker vs Shane to try and push the remaining tickets and whaddya know it worked.
But lol facts and statistics getting in the way of le meems right?
>>
>>1521813
>ywn, ever, ever have that kind of lasting impact on a woman's psyche that the mere mention of your name reduces her to emotional shreds
It feels so bad
>>
>>1521795
Same, the guy is really cringe worthy and now he's gonna get shoved down our throats.
>>
>>1521851
>facts
>stats
>actually think they sold 98k

jesus christ
>>
File: 1468209058127.gif (725KB, 200x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468209058127.gif
725KB, 200x150px
>>1521800
> implying an good looking, charismatic irish lad isnt a draw?
" holy shit let me look up the ratings for a program i watch *mom more soup!
>>
>>1521857
Who doesn't want Finn's cock down their throats?
>>
>>1522113
I'd suck his dick if it sent him back to NXT permanently no homo.
>>
Balor sucks. He's actually worse than Reigns both on the mic and in the ring (no, completely unbelievable flippy dives are not "good wrestling").

He will be getting booed soon enough if they push too hard.
>>
>>1522077

maybe in Ireland he's a draw. nobody in the USA gives a flying fuck about him except smarks
>>
>>1522154

All that's left are smarks. Normal people don't watch wrestling anymore, it's not the 90s Anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.