[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/wooo/ is still down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 124B.jpg (37KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
124B.jpg
37KB, 500x514px
>/wooo/ is still down
>>
umm no it's not
>>
>>1521629
>still can't post
>>
>>1521593

nobody cares. kys faggot
>>
People actually still go on /wew/? Why? What's the appeal? Tripfag circlejerks, censorship, and tranny SJW mods?
>>
>>1521653
Actual wrestling discussion instead of the same tired memes and shitposting non fucking stop. You guys get fucking zero traffic. Have fun at the kiddie table.
>>
File: wewist.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
wewist.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>1521774

>Actual wrestling discussion
>>
Go back there then and never come back.
>>
>>1521788
literally why are you on this board then if wrestling talk is for fedoras?
>>
>>1521797
To shitpost
>>
>>1521797
for the long boarding and the other extreme sports bro
>>
>>1521774
A circle jerk and getting banned if you have a different opinion is actual wrestling discussion?
>>
>>1521819
You wont get banned unless you act like a 4chan memelord

Make a post without sounding like you are in full troll patrol mode and you wont have any problems
>>
>>1521834
Yeah, no. I got banned for saying CM Punk wasn't as good as he's hyped up to be like 3 years ago.
>>
I should note you have to work SUPER HARD to actually get banned from /wooo/, I don't understand where you guys are getting the idea it is this super moderated safe space with no dissenting opinions allowed type place.
It is the exact opposite, you can troll and shitpost for days and the lazy cunt mods will never ever lift a finger to do anything about it.
>>
>>1521866
And then you woke up
>>
>>1521834
An anon here got banned for criticising a diva.
>>
>>1521866
>>1521866
The people who post here take everything others say at face value. They buy any line of bullshit that gets posted about /wooo/
>/wooo/ got raided for CP
>/wooo/ got raided for drug messages

In another thread somebody posted some random ugly chick and said it was Spartdot and about 20 people all fell for it.

>>1521875
His criticism was "Why does Sasha have an ugly horse face? How long until this dumb slut breaks some ones kneck? inb4 "my waifu
>>
>>1521860
>>1521875
nice work leaving out the whole "i said it in the most shitposting supreme meme way possible" bit that the ban was actually for
>>
>>1521890
But I didn't. I literally only said I didn't think Punk was that good and I got a lifetime ban.
>>
>>1521889
It was about Bliss, not Sasha and it was months ago. He criticised her wrestling and got banned
>>
>>1521860
Post here exactly what you wrote there tha got you banned.
Word for facsimile I mean, not just the gist of it.
>>
>>1521898
>>1521901
>Bad thing happened to me for absolutely no reason, no sir I dindu nuffin
>>
>>1521911
>CM Punk is such a shit wrestler and he's fucking an Indian boy why does anyone like him?
>>
>>1521866

I hate woo and I agree with this guy. These autists who come here complaining about how awful it is, really just go there to be as contrarian as possible and cause the fracas they can easily get away with.

You'd have to be really annoying and obnoxious that the designated circlejerk place would give you a lifetime ban.

If only this place had actual mods....
>>
>>1521918
And here we have the truth, all the anti /wooo/ folks around here are just buttmad that they got banned and are stuck on /asp/
>>
>>1521797
Shitposting.
>>
>>1521898
Post exactly what you wrote that got you banned.
Word for facsimile, not just the gist of it.
>>
>>1521917

>Surprised he got banned for this

You're not even trying to start a discussion, you're just putting out a statement, almost bait like, and hoping people bite on so you can start calling them "cucks"
>>
>>1521926
>he doesn't know how to evade bans
eighteen fucking plus
>>
>>1521933
hiffwe
>>
>>1521947
>wewtists triggered this easily
lmao go back to your safe space
>>
>>1521963

I'm not even from /woo/ you damned retard. Is /b/ your home board or something?
>>
>>1521917
And you don't see any problem at all with how you phrased that or how it could cause someone to miss your main thesis questioning CM Punk's value as a performer?
You opinion is not wrong or bad by any means, but you expressed in such a terrible way that you got what you had coming really. If you can't discuss like a big boy and have to resort to that level of "discussion", don't be surprised when you get kicked.
>>
File: $5.jpg (164KB, 698x359px) Image search: [Google]
$5.jpg
164KB, 698x359px
>>1521957
omg!
>>
>>1521975
Spoken like a true SJW cuck
>>
You'd have to be a real huge autistl:

1) To post on woo
2) To get banned from woo
3) To complain about getting banned from woo
>>
>>1521989
So you admit you have no idea how to cogently express an opinion without resorting to low brow language and pissy name calling?
18+ kiddo, let's see some ID
>>
/wooo/ is just flat out better than /asp/. Even the shitposts are better.
>>
>>1522048
>>1522002
>defending the haters of free speach
shouldnt you be making a thread on /woo/ about hom big batistas dick is?
>>
>>1522048
Thats just not true
>>
>>1522065
lol yeah it is
>>
>>1522090
lol no its not
>>
>>1522125
yeah huh, get fucked
>>
>>1522048
>even the shitposts are better
>shitpost
>get life time ban
The state of DUDEWEEDLMAOCHAN
>>
>>1522179
You can shitpost, you just have to be creative, what you just posted was not creative.
>>
>>1522243
It isn't a shitpost then you fucking retard
>>
wooo is boring as fuck. You get banned for posting anything entertaining, wrestling "discussion" is fucking stupid. Of course I mainly go on chans to funpost, not "discuss".

Only good thing is the stream, which sucks more and more, and news threads.
>>
>>1522179
>lurk 420chan
>try datura
>rushed to hospital and straight into the emergency room, where nurses named Steve will force a catheter up your pisshole and force you to drink charcoal fluid, then hours/days later, when you finally come down from your psychotic trip you will spend several days in a mental hospital for your attempted suicide and months of psychiatric therapy and rehab, then your pissed off parents will drag you home, beat you savagely and sell you to a turkish brothel to pay for the 80,000 dollar hospital bill you've just caused them because you didn't bother to fucking research this drug on erowid.
>get banned for shitposting
>>
>>1522259
10/10
>>
>>1521774
18+ have sex
>>
>>1522275
Your moms been pretty busy here lately.
>>
File: 1468980939760.png (144KB, 361x474px) Image search: [Google]
1468980939760.png
144KB, 361x474px
>>1522290
>>
/woo/ why are you here if you're bitching?

We let you into our kingdom when you have nowhere to go and you shit on it
>>
>wewist don't even know how to evade ban

LMAOING @ THEM
>>
>>1522723
>asp lives their entire lives dicks pressed against palms
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.