[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who dethrones him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Rusev_United_States_Champion.jpg (118KB, 684x590px) Image search: [Google]
Rusev_United_States_Champion.jpg
118KB, 684x590px
Who dethrones him?
>>
File: 1342644135282.gif (864KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
1342644135282.gif
864KB, 300x173px
swaggie

apparently he's still the most over guy at house shows. he was at the house show i went to last year
>>
>>1519753
>a World Title, US Title and Cruiserweight Title on one show. (not even mentioning the tag titles and women's title)
there's too many singles titles, plus it looks like WCW. they should unify the US title with another.
>>
>>1519753
Cesaro

God forbid anyone worthwhile fight him
>>
>>1519825
There's nothing wrong with Memesaro

I think he's enjoyable but the circle jerk over him because he's an indie darling is appalling
>>
>>1519753

Reigns
>>
>>1519837
>le indie darling meem

Newsflash: people like wrestlers because they're good wrestlers.
>>
>>1519753
Samoa Joe in a last man standing match at WM
>>
>>1521130
>Joe vs. Rusev

pls stahp my dick can only get so erect
>>
>>1521130
This. NxT vs US champ. Has to be at SS or WM though.
>>
Unironically Cesaro, maybe Neville.
>>
>>1521165
SS wouldn't work. Joe still has at least 2 title matches to go before moving up to the main roster and we already spent the first week before SS on Rusev being in the Fatal 4 Way.
Here's how I would set it up right now.
Royal Rumble. Rusev has a spot where he's laying people out and tossing Jobber over the rope and he's basically standing in the center demanding a challenge, when BA DUM DUM DUM DA DUM BUM BUM BUM BA BUM and Joe comes on down and the stare down happens, Rusev pushed Joe, Joe shoves back and then the two go at it before other people try getting rid of both of them because they're just animals wrecking the place. Joe then eliminates Rusev, and then some upper mid carder eliminates Joe
Lead up to Fastlane, Joe wants Rusev for the US title, and the mid carder who eliminated Joe wants it because he eliminated Joe. Fastlane match is then set up that Joe and the Mid Carder fight for No 1 contender spot and Joe wins.
Now Joe has momentum from both eliminating Rusev, AND winning a PPV match.
It would be great.
>>
Reigns

Fuck your indie darlings. Mid card Reigns will be more over than Memesaro
>>
>>1519753
Zayn
>>
>>1521406
Main event Reigns wasn't even more over than Cesaro in a shitty town like Greenville
>>
>>1519753
no one wwe needs real top champ
>>
>>1519761
In canon, Ru Ru absolutely owns Swags. No way.

Plus, that match has been done to death. No chance they're going to have another program, let alone with Jack Man beating him for the belt.
>>
>>1519837
Hasn't he been in the E long enough to no longer be considered an indy darling?

He WAS one, sure.
>>
>>1521474
Obvs. all the tens of thousands of people cheering him at WWE events were big fans of his work in CZW!
>>
kurt angle returns to defeat him
>>
Mojo or Zack again, they usually give people who lost another try and Zack won the second try against Ziggy.
>>
File: Cena eats bacon.jpg (21KB, 298x230px) Image search: [Google]
Cena eats bacon.jpg
21KB, 298x230px
>>1519753
i'm coming back for you
>>
When was the last time Rusev got pinned clean? Was it by Cena?

I just realized they let some manlet come in and pin both Rusev and Reigns, perhaps the most pin protected guys on the roster in one night.
>>
>>1521488

He only gets cheered once he's in the ring, outside it people couldn't care less cause he has no personality.
>>
>>1519837
>There's nothing wrong with Memesaro

CLOTHESLINE TRAIN XDXDDD
LE SWING XDDDDD
rinse and repeat
>>
>>1521047
No, they don't. They like good wrestlers who have personality. Cesaro doesn't have personality. He's a generic create-a-wrestler from a video game. The only thing you can say about him is ''embarrassingly goofy'' which isn't a good look for anybody who wants to be taken seriously, which he isn't and will never be.
>>
>>1522420

I find his matches quite entertaining
>>
>>1521839
>He only gets cheered once he's in the ring
Yeah. The kiss of death is definitely when people cheer you while performing.
>>
>>1521470
they had one program, and swagger was over as hell in it and should have won.
>>
>>1519753
Cesaro
>>
>>1519753
Braun Strowman
match would be goat
>>
>>1522442
>swagger was over as hell in it and should have won.

I agree. But Rusev proceeded to beat him about 17 times.
>>
>>1519753
Anyone lmao he is boring as fuck.

Y'all niggas lied to me about him being interesting because you didn't want to look like you didn't have an opinion.

Here's the fucking truth though, straight up.

>Shit love quadrangle bullshit
>Shit league of nations bullshit
>Shit singles run as US Champ, every match is a fucking snooze.

Rusev hasn't been interesting in over a year, y'all niggas told me he'd be tight again once they put the belt on him, but the writers didn't change, Rusev didn't change, the booking didn't change.

He's still boring as fuck.
>>
>>1519753
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lZDgGr1PO0
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.