[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Works You?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Stephanie McMahon Headshot.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Stephanie McMahon Headshot.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
As a mark/smark/aspie/casual or whatever type of wrestling fan, who works you the most and why? Don't pretend like you don't get worked every now and again. Who pisses you off every time you see them on camera.

For me, its Stephanie. She always has stupid whitty shit to say, and none of the wrestlers, even women wrestlers are seemingly allowed to or have any sort of scripted retaliation, either verbal or physical against her.

I know its all just scripted, but for some reason, Stephanie's character just really irks the shit out of me.

Anybody else care to share?
>>
stephanie really works my penis desu
>>
>>1519244
Roman
>>
>>1519244
Miz. I like...hate him with a passion....but he's good at what he does. He works the fuck out of people.

It used to be Jericho but now he's such an OG you cant help but accept it when he calls you a Stupid Idiot and laugh.
>>
>>1519244
I don't like the Miz. I think he's a boring wrestler that I turn the channel to watch something else because I just don't like him.
Sure that's probably autistic but I just don't like him, nor his slut french-canadian wife.
>>
Vickie Guerrero can work me way better than Stephanie ever could. How can I Stephanie seriously as a heal when she never even makes me angry?
>>
When these things are on TV I fast forward

>Stephanie
>Roman
>Sasha Banks
>Usos
>New Day
>NXT People
>HHH
>>
Roman Reigns. He is too handsome and big.
>>
>>1519328
This, I fucking hate The Miz.

And not because he's le epic heel but he's a textbook vanilla midget that couldn't sell out a flea market on his best day. If this were the Attitude era he'd be the equivalent of Gillberg on the roster.
>>
Sasha Banks. Her attitude just makes me want to knock her buck teeth out.
>>
Roman Reigns. My girlfriend isn't a fan of wrestling so I usually watch the show on my laptop on mute while she is watching something else. But I make her turn down the TV and let me turn up the volume when Roman comes out so I can listen to the boos. It's one of the only reasons I watch wrestling anymore.
>>
>>1519382
well in case youaint watched it yet you can skip this raw cause thats all it was
>>
>>1519398
I just don't see why people like him. Him and Sasha Bank just rub me the wrong way and I end up just changing the channel because I don't wanna see this shit.
>>
>>1519408

I am really excited for Smackdown because everyone I hate is on RAW. I will miss Seth, Jericho, and KO....but fuck watching 3 hours of horseshit.
>>
>>1519244
Stephanie. She's so fucking hot but she's such a cunt. Also she can be outright funny sometimes when she drops the bitch act. Like when she danced with New Day. Or back in the day when she'd legit bury Jericho and then he'd fire back and then she'd fire back harder. Also outside teh ring she's such a doll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6G3qEaPD2Y
>>
I don't get worked anymore since I'm not a 8 year old who thinks it's real. If you still do and you're legally an adult you have some serious issues. Especially if it's Roman Reigns, you need a woman's touch that's not your mother in your life.

When I was a kid:

I hated HHH. Wished he would die in a horrible fire. He would never lose, cause someone would either run in and help him, be it DX or evolution or even Vince himself.
>>
im kind of new into this, and im too old for this shit but:
>Kevin Owens. I hate everything about him, he's fat, has that cringy haircut, he's a cunt with Sami. His presence irritates me
>Seth Rollins. He betrayed the Shield.
>Stephanie. Same as OP
>AJ hes a faggot who can't do anything without the shield, plus his face reminds me of a guy who i hated.
>>
>>1519244
Only Steph. She's my least favorite character in anything ever. Hate seeing her on the show even though she's hot as fuck.
>>
Paul Heyman has a way where he turns a smark into mark
>>
big cass for being terrible and shitting up the mic while floating up to the top with enzo.
carmella that can't do anything without latching onto another person, whether it's bayley or enzo, just mediocrity, i'm glad bliss beat her.
mostly people that are disproportional to the push they receive. fellaman and adr are ok but their push was never that disproportional, sexy star on the other hand.
>>
back then, william regal and vickie.
now? hard to tell. steph's just being herself, but i'd give her credit.
>>
Mick Foley. Fuck that numale cuck
>>
File: 1461362591210.gif (868KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1461362591210.gif
868KB, 200x179px
>>1519328
>>1519398
>>1519412
>getting worked this hard by Based Miz
>>
>>1519860
He's not a good wrestler, so why the hell should I watch him?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.