[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Holy Shit lucha underground might be better than wwe Granted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: clu.jpg (18KB, 247x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clu.jpg
18KB, 247x300px
Holy Shit lucha underground might be better than wwe

Granted LU has a limited schedule and what not but it is far better than wwe
>>
>tfw no lu this week
feels bad man
>>
File: 1469431705687.jpg (36KB, 248x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469431705687.jpg
36KB, 248x371px
>>1519240
>>
>>1519240
Did you just start watching?
>>
>>1519257
I watched a two season one eps and though it sucked. Started watching season 2 and it is great
>>
you fags let the general die yet again
>>
>>1519248
I bet you chant womens wrestling then clap 5 times

18+ bro
>>
>>1519276
>>>/wew/
backto where you came from faggg
>>
>>1519295
never been to what ever necklord site /wew/ is
kill your self
seriously
btw
becky bayley and sasha wont care
>>
>>1519264
>skipping season one
>>
>>1519264
there are 4 episodes of season 1 you should absolutely watch

Grave Consequences
Trios Champions
All Night Long
Ultima Lucha
>>
>>1519309
>implying i give a fuck about women's """"Wrestling""""
>Implying im a waifufag
have sex kid
>>
>>1519335
>forgetting based Aztec Warfare
>>
>>1519335
>>1519264
Just go back and start from aztec warfare you are literally missing a bunch of based matches
>>
it's nice to see pentagon jr go from being jobbed out in aztec warfare 1 to jobbing out to sexy star, to being put over hard by Vampiro. Then that got him over as hell, to the point where he can go to break anybody's arm and be cheered.
they should've put the strap on him at UL2, or at least had a better finish than that
>>
>>1519339
18+
>>
>>1519356
i saw that on season 2 was based
>>
>>1519335

I started from the beginning, I think it would be a crime to suggest you shouldn't start from the beginning, Puma's match against Johnny Mundo was what sold me on the show in the first place.
>>
>>1519385
would've been fine if matanza decided to do a better job stiffing pentagon with that bat
>>
>>1519445
I meant thats where season 1 picks up you're missing everything as far as story and matches go
>>
>watching indies
>>
>>1519240
>might be
>>
>>1519248
You could have at least cropped it.
>>
>>1519448
Yeah you could tell Matanza didn't have it in him to stiff pentagon
>>
LU invasion on WWE whem?
>>
>>1519585
>zack memer jr wins the CWC
>Pentagon runs in and snaps his arm and takes the belt for himself
>next night on RAW opens with Cueto declaring he's here to take WWE gold back to his temple (because it's some aztec gold or someshit)
>>
File: 4ej.gif (3MB, 636x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4ej.gif
3MB, 636x336px
>>1519240
Is this the same LU I watched? LU sucks monkey ass.
>>
>>1519623
What LU did you watch?
>monkey ass
Please have sex
>>
>>1519636
It's a fucking mockery of wrestling. Even WWE is starting to call wrestling professional wrestling now and at least tried with this newest Raw to make it seem like wrestling.

LU is a fucking joke.
>>
>>1519642
>It's a fucking mockery of wrestling
I am on my knees begging you to have sex
>>
>>1519672
I'm on my knees praying that LU goes the same route as TNA did.
>>
>>1519683
>MUH REAL RESSLIN
>>>/wooo/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>1519240
I want to take off Catrina's sweaty boots and lick her toes
>>
File: i_9qOP.gif (2MB, 426x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i_9qOP.gif
2MB, 426x240px
>>1519700
>MUH REAL RESSLIN

>LUCHA UNDERGROUND BRO

>TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION BRO

>EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING BRO

we all know who you faggots are
>>
>>1519642
Hi Jim. Do you still hate Vince Russo as much as ever?
>>
>>1519718
Listen brother, the cat's been out of the bag since the 90s. Kayfabe was broken. If Vince hadn't broken it in the courtroom, it would have been broken after Montreal by an angry Bret Hart. And if not at that time, then not long after, because someday a disgruntled ex-wrestler or someone with connections to the business would get on the Internet, that existed in a consumer-accessible form by the time of Montreal and was getting pretty well-established by the time the Monday Night Wars ended, and tell all their stories about how it's all a show. Kayfabe was not destined to outlast WCW, sooner or later we'd all have to come to terms with wrestling being the same as every other show on TV.

Once a truth like that is exposed, you can either deny it and pretend it's not the case, or you can accept it and work around it. Lucha Underground accepts it and works around it. Wrestling is just another genre of television show, as scripted as anything else? People fall in love with scripted TV all the time, even fantasy and sci-fi, and the stunts that wrestlers can pull off on their own can still leave an impression on people. If you can merge those stunts with the right plotline, at least some people will suspend their own disbelief and let themselves ignore its staged nature. Even if it takes a lot of visual and character cues from B movies. It's doing something that pushes the medium in a different direction, in a public way, that isn't Dixie Carter's "straight into the toilet" approach, while Vince McMahon is stuck in a rut, and so we should be encouraging it and other new directions. Some people dig the grindhouse vibe that Robert Rodriguez puts into it. Some people like seeing high-flying wrestlers dominate much of the card after Vince and Dixie have spent years burying them.

Does that mean it has to be your cup of tea? Fuck no. But disparaging it just because it lets itself be something other than your rigid definition of "real wrestling" is silly.
>>
This is a wewtist thread.
>>
>>1519888
>an actual good post on /asp/

This is weird. But I fully agree with you, lad.
>>
>>1519888
There's a Woody Woodpecker short about wrestling that has the two opponents reading a paper titled SCRIPT.

The short was released in 1953.

Kayfabe isn't just dead, it's a fucking fossil.
>>
>>1519619

>ywn see MY BROTHER THE MONSTER MATANZA CUETO kill roman with his bare hands in a 5 minute squash match
>>
Fuck off

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at WOOO and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another image board, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm an autistic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add reddit to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because REDDIT KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So WOOO, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See WOOO, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.
You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at WOOO and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another image board, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm an autistic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add reddit to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because REDDIT KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So WOOO, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See WOOO, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.