[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we pretend to be WWE creative planning for SummerSlam.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

ITT: we pretend to be WWE creative planning for SummerSlam.

>Becky Lynch gets a championship match against Sasha Banks and wins
>Balor beats Rollins to win championship
>Sheamus and Becky Lynch come out to congratulate Balor
>They form a stable called "Lucky Charms"
>Huge endorsement deal
>Impromptu tag team championship match
>Cereal vs. Cereal
>Lucky Charms beats Booty-O's
>Trix Rabbit pops out at end of match

"Silly smarks, WWE is for kids!"

>only WWE championship match is Ambrose rubbing his dick on championship belt for half an hour
>>
>>1519104
How about NO
>>
>Roman begins to lose more and more
>His mental state starts to deteriorate
>Starts quoting bibical passages, rambling about the reckoning
>His eyes grow bagged and bloodshot
>Says the world will end come Summerslam

>On the day of Summerslam Roman Reigns walks out into the middle of the ring
>He doesn't have a match scheduled
>The crowd is confused, the announcers mumble "what is he doing?"
>Roman's sweaty black hair begins to glow a blinding yellow
>He screams "OOOAHHH" and shockwaves ripple through the arena
>The TV cameras sputter and bust
>People are sent flying and exploding on impact
>JBL dies cursing that fucking nigger Byron with his last breath
>The last camera that, by some miraculous luck hasn't exploded, records a live feed with a staticy fuzz as Roman cocks his fist
>He punches the ring mat and a blinding pillar of light sends him hurting towards the sun
>He super man punches the sun, slamming it down towards the earth and causing a cataclysmic event that leaves no survivors
>Alien excavators will find nothing on earth but smouldering ruins floating through space and the skeleton of an old man with balls the size of grapefruits, smattered with what appears to be semen from a post-orgasmic bliss

>Roman Reigns was never seen on WWE television again
>>
Sheamus. Becky, and Slater should form the soulless redhead stable. They literally stole Edge and Christian's souls
>>
>>1519191
Check please
>>
Roman starts raping female talent

Witness the birth of "Roman Rape."
>>
>Roman gets fatter every time he's on TV
>Eventually he's as fat as Kevin Owens
>SummerSlam Main Event
>"Battle of the Masses"
>Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens drunk off an all you can eat buffet must fight
>The ring is littered with food debris
>Winner gets to eat the loser

>mfw my captcha asked me to select all images with Pies
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.