Well it's clear that Finn is going to have some help later tonight from some old friends. They REALLY shouldn't have shown that massive "BALOR CLUB" logo on his titantron earlier during his entrance.
>tfw Roman is going to leave as champ
>win your 2nd match back from suspension to be in the main event
>probably going to squash an actual talented performer like finn
THANK YOU VKM.
>everyone is cheering roman, standing and clapping with their arms raised
>roman was in his match for way longer and did way more than finn in his match (roman was also in a match last night)
how butt devastated are the smarks right now
>state of smarks
I'm having fun and that's all that matters
>mfw reigns gets more boos from fat smarks than hillary at the dnc
just hand him the title already
>The state of Raw right now
>Your main event tonight is going to be BALORING VS ROMANETTY
>The match for the UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP will be Jasethy vs Romanetty or Baloring
>The women's title is of equal importance to the UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
>g-g-guys, roman is gonna get the title they just had to make up so they'd have a title on raw
PARTY'S OVER GRANDPA
FYE still exists? The one in my local mall closed down last year. I assumed they all closed down
So New Day gets a free pass to say not PG shit? Last week Big E made a bunch of masturbation innuendos
I can't take this dumb shit anymore thank god for based Anderson
New Day needs to be brought out back and shot.
They were funny as fuck last summer when the first turned, but they're stale now.
BASED BURITTO KURABU SAVING US FROM THIS TRAVESTY CRINGEY SHIT
>Sonny Boy not helping out The New Day fight The Club
You're in the right place
So now that bullet club is on Raw, who do you guys want to be the new club on Smackdown with AJ? I'd like to see them use the ascension as the new ones. They're given nothing to work with and I think they could pull it off.
>that feel when my name is actually Sunny
>everyone called me sunny boy my entire life
>still don't know why my mom named me this
The Club so based hahaha holy fuck
>The Club so based hahaha holy fuck
Wow how does he do it?
Neville is short, but he's fucking ripped that it's probably evens out somehow in Vince's twsited fucking mind. Not main event, but not jobber either. Add in the actually being able to work, and being one of HHH's NXT favorite's, I think Neville will have a fairly decent in position in the company as long as he wants it.
Neville doesn't give me the same tingle in my dingle tbqh desu senpai
>tfw his Hogan gimmick was actually over as fuck but then real Hogan went on to blow everything up
Blackened is the end
Winter it will send
Throwing all you see
Death of Mother Earth
Never a rebirth
Neville will it mend
>How did he walk like that while splitting!?
was thinking about switching from playstation vue to slingtv due to el rey, but the service seemed really wonky. also with vue & sling, it's tna vs lu as far as choosing another channel for wrestling
can someon3 just fucking destroy carter to the point of no return? like we rekt sashafag but carter is so fucking cancerous, i mean i have this pic of him but the fat spic will not stop shitting up this board. /sp/ was at least ok bc there were less cancerous tripfags asides from bretcuck and that devitt fag
So when the fuck is this "Cruiserweight Division" being introduced?
After that tournament? Because that tournament is running well into August no?
nothing to see here goy. enjoy the main event tonight!
>tfw when you realize sasha banks looks like a disgusting half blood horse tranny 90% of the time but then kinda qt the other 10%
>Not liking genetically superior Aryan goddesses
>Dana Brooke will never step on my dick and send me to the ER
>Dana will never sit on your face and rub her Rock solid tits all over your dick at the same time, while you slowly run out of air and suffocate.
Why even live?
if her nipples are pink it's not a black girl you anime community lover
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT WOMENS WRESTLING
THIS IS ALL TRIPLE H'S FAULT
FUCK YOU YOU BIG JEW NOSED CUNT
I HOPE YOUR KIDS FAIL IN THE BUSINESS
>has to genetically modify her tits because """shes""" a walking fridge
Sasha barely qualifies for black Brother Nero
>barely qualifies for black
she wears a fucking weave
>Realized Fox is on Raw now
How soon until she gets bullied by Nia Jax?
WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER
I KNOW ROYMEN IS SHITE AS INDIAN FUCK BUT I THINK HE'S MUCH BETTER FACE THAN THE DEMANZ FINN LEGOLOR
LEGOLOR IS A FAG AND CANT CUT PROMO FOR SHIT
WELL ROYMEN CANT PROMO AS ALL HELL COMBINED TOO
WELL RAW IS FUCKED