[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>seth ate the pin >roman ate the pin nevermind the fact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

>seth ate the pin
>roman ate the pin

nevermind the fact he is undoubtedly the strongest of all three ex shield members, but he must be the strongest man in WWE now?

what's next? is he going to retire undertaker at next mania? taker could put him over, he deserved it.
>>
>seth ate the pin
Yeah, completely clean, too. It was satisfying to finally see Dean getting one over Seth. They've been feuding for like a year and a half and this is the moment where he finally one upped him.

>roman ate the pin
Well, yeah, but it was amidst Triple Threat bullshit, which is basically a distraction finish. Dean Ambrose weaseled his way out of the match with the championship in classic triple threat style (I mean this in a good way, by the way, it's great that he's a babyface that continues to be a consistent character that fits him)

>but he must be the strongest man in WWE now?
Not really. John Cena, Randy Orton, hell, it's even debatable with guys like Finn Balor and Sami Zayn. And let's not forget he got destroyed by Brock Lesnar.

>what's next? is he going to retire undertaker at next mania? taker could put him over, he deserved it.
Beating Taker at the Mania is basically meaningless now. Also, just let the damn guy retire. Dean Ambrose should be facing younger talent than that.
>>
>he must be the strongest man in WWE now

Lol no

Just because he's Champion doesn't mean he's kayfabe stronger than some of the roster still

The following people are still stronger than him

>John Cena
>Borck Lazer
>Triple H
>The Undertaker
>Randy Orton (debatable)

So yeah, he's better than the shield but he hasn't beaten these veterans yet
>>
>>1513540
Trips and Orton aren't above him.
Rest are thp
>>
My deans powerlevel is unbeatable. WHO CAN STOP THIS MADMAN!!!???
>>
how would you rate shield members by strength?

1. ambrose
2. roman
3. seth

would be my guess
>>
File: 2nle5jp.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
2nle5jp.gif
2MB, 245x200px
>>1513545
HHH is above everyone and everything
>>
>>1513577
I can't really picture Haitch going over current Ambrose. He made him look like a million bucks before he was sent into Mania just to job. Now, as champ, booked arguably stronger than Roman? No chance.
>>
>>1513545
Trips has beaten Lesnar so he is above him. Orton has beaten Haitch so he is above Dean.

Orton beat Seth before Dean as well.
>>
>>1513577
>>1513583
but dean pinned trips clean tho
>>
File: bqFUGnt.jpg (407KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
bqFUGnt.jpg
407KB, 1080x1920px
>>1513579
>>1513591
If HHH fights Ambrose and decides he wants to go over, he is going fucking over.
>>
>>1513583
Dean pinned Triple H clean, dude. The Brock Lesnar match is an anomaly.
>>
>>1513591
>>1513593

When?

Roadblock doesnt count.

Also Dean has yet to beat Roman in a clean way.

Though Dean has his DD as the stronger finisher .
>>
>>1513596
>Roadblock doesnt count.
y not tho
>>
>>1513583
That was pre-Zenkai Brock.

Now only Taker has a chance of having a non-squash match with him
>>
>>1513597
Not a true PPV. Basically a house show on the network.
>>
>>1513583
>Trips has beaten Lesnar so he is above him

This was pre-God Lesnar.
And Orton beating Haitch was forever ago. Powerlevels fluctuate a lot more than you accredit.
>>
>>1513596
It absolutely counts, m8. There was a clear pin that later got over-ruled.
>>
>>1513603
see: Joe's title win
>>
>>1513603
That's retarded. Roadblock was booked like a normal PPV. It was an actual event with Brock Lesnar in it. It's not fucking Tribute to the Troops.
>>
>>1513606
That only counts because the belt was on the line. Dean beat HHH in a non title match. They always make the babyface win the main event for house shows.
>>
>>1513610
But it was a title match, you stupid fag.
>>
>>1513603
It was a live event, house shows aren't canon because they are dark. It counts.
>>
>>1513608
Brock beat Luke Harper in 4 minutes. The Co-Main Event was Stardust vs Sami Zayn. It was not a PPV level show.
>>
>>1513615
This. Tribute to the Troops is the arguable exception but even then I'd argue it absolutely counts if you have a visual pin there as well.
>>
>>1513615
But now live events and dark matches are being consistently referred to on television so I guess things have changed.
>>
>>1513621
No, but it was booked like one. It was live and it counts. It counts no less than NXT or CWC.
>>
>>1513603
>says Dean's clean pin doesn't count because it wasn't a true PPV

>someone brings up Joe's title win

>>1513610
>starts talking about untelevised house shows that Dean DID win

All these mental gymnastics.
Dean got the pin on Haitch, dude. Even back then, pre-Champ, he was competitive and arguably above Trips. Now he definitely is.
>>
>>1513625
It's very simple. Whatever gets shown on Television/the WWE Network counts.

If the only footage of it is some phone recording, then yeah, it doesn't count. But if the WWE shows it, it's part of the storyline.

Sorry, but you're out of your mind. Triple H gave Dean a pretty big rub and you're treating it like nothing for no good reason.
>>
>>1513615
It was a PPV nerd
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-25-13-35-06.png (372KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-25-13-35-06.png
372KB, 1440x2560px
Why are all of you morons even claiming Dean beat HHH? He lost the fucking match.
>>
>>1513637
Dean got the clean pin on Haitch, and then shenanigans caused Haitch to retain.
It was booked purposefully because Haitch wanted to put one of his boys over, and make him look good.
>>
>>1513637
We didn't claim he beat HHH, we said he pinned him cleanly. There was a 1, there was a 2, there was a 3. Triple H did not get his shoulder up. He had his shoulders solidly in the ground even seconds after Dean was done pinning him and was celebrating.
>>
>>1513637
DEAN PINNED HIM

CLEAN FUCKING CLEAN!!! BUT GOT REVERSED DUE TO SHENANIGANS!
>>
>>1513647
To be fair, it was completely fair. He had his foot under the rope.

But it's undeniable that he had Triple H beat without the need to cheat.
>>
>>1513640
>>1513644

>clean pin
>foot under the ropes

Have you guys been studying your WWE Rule Books at all lately? Jesus.
>>
>>1513650
It doesn't change the fact he pinned him cleanly. Triple H did that on purpose to give him the rub, you dolt. He did precisely it to show that Dean can in fact beat Triple H.
>>
>>1513650
literally autistic
>>
>>1513650
Haitch why are you even denying it. You probably booked the match.
>>
File: USxQiCJ.jpg (62KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
USxQiCJ.jpg
62KB, 1280x800px
>>1513650
>FOOT UNDER THE ROPES
>>
>>1513652
>>1513654
>>1513658

Did you see when Sami Zayn got out of a pin from KO last night by getting his foot under the rope? The rope is an extension in a straight line down to the mat and up to the ceiling, like the goal line in football.

If Dean wanted to beat HHH cleanly he would have had to drag him towards the center of the ring, which would have given HHH enough time to recharge and kick out.

Ambrose couldn't even lace HHH's boots, quite literally, since Dean dresses like an audience member.
>>
>>1513665
I bet ya under 6'
>>
File: Triple Sads.jpg (45KB, 629x348px) Image search: [Google]
Triple Sads.jpg
45KB, 629x348px
>>1513665
>I DIDN'T LOSE, DAMMIT
>>
File: 1457901733302.jpg (14KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
1457901733302.jpg
14KB, 300x294px
>mfw normies IRL tell me dean is crazy and he's a lunatic who will do anything
>>
>>1513665
>Triple H's face when he gave Dean the rub because he likes the guy but there are retards on the internet that didn't get it
>>
>>1513676
>>1513678
Hi Paul!
>>
>>1513665
>he still doesn't get it
>he probably never will
>>
>>1513680
You being a mark for Ambrose's cock doesn't change anything. You post on here day and night. I like dean, but what DOES HE DO that's crazy?
>>
File: Triple-H-Showing-Dollars.png (211KB, 379x400px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H-Showing-Dollars.png
211KB, 379x400px
>>1513678
>Triple H's face when he has buried so many for so long that smarks consider him pinning clean some idiot from CZW and keeping the belt "giving him a rub"
>>
>>1513687
kys Paul. Ya a B+ player who only where ya are because ya fucked the bosses daughter ya big nosed loser
>>
>>1513692
>dodging the question
>tfw I've met both dean and triple h
>this fatty will never learn to cook anything besides a hotpocket
>>
Is it just me or was that roadblock match the best match dean has ever been in?
>>
>>1513699
>ambrose breaking out the figure four and the sharpshooter because he knew trips had bad knees
definitely one of his top 5 if not his best
>>
>>1513698
Dodging what question?
>>
>>1513699
There was that #1 contender semi finals match he had with KO that at the time I thought Ambrose looked the better than ever.
>>
>>1513665
Even if we ignore that it wasn't clean

Dean fucking dominated Haitch the entire match until he got that luckly pedigree

So yes, Dean's PL is higher

He's 4th strongest in kayfabe
>>
>>1514059
This
>>
>>1513576
1. Dean
2. Pill-man Reigns
3. Rollins
4. Post violation Reigns
>>
>>1513576
>>1514200
but Seth went over Roman clean, so is it that Seth isn't as strong but is the better fighter?
>>
>>1513650
Dean's foot was under the rope, not HHH's.
>>
1. Seth
2. Roman
3. Ambrose

Seth and Roman have been more protected than Ambrose, and Seth beat Roman clean.

One Ambrose win doesn't make up for him being Seth's bitch for two years.
>>
>>1513699
I agree. His US Title match w Cena is another.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.