[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

NEVER IN MA LIFE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: untitled-1.jpg (99KB, 549x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
untitled-1.jpg
99KB, 549x275px
NEVER IN MA LIFE
>>
File: result_4962_10.jpg (86KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
result_4962_10.jpg
86KB, 500x333px
Shinsuke Nakamura is godlike and the best active wrestler of the entire world, but they need to give him a manager pronto. He's not gonna go far in the WWE if he gets the stick for himself like what's happening in NXT. He shouldn't utter more than a simple sentence once in a while.
>>
>>1513295
>Mojo got called up before he did
>>
>>1513305
He's not that bad tbqh with you my dude, I think people make to much of a big deal over an accent
At least he tries instead of just giving up
Im not the best with accents but I was able to understand his promo before his match with balor
>>
>>1513316
It'd be a complete mistake to call him this early in that draft. They need to find a manager for him and have him get a properly booked debut. Right now he'd be lost in the mess.
>>
>>1513305
>le manager meme

Or you could just not make him talk at lengthy whatsoever. Short, concise punchlines, and speaking through actions are what have been shown to suit Nakamura. No sit-down interviews ever, ever again.
>>
>>1513319
You don't understand. This is not about what you or I think. He doesn't need that handicap. The NXT Smarks are merciful but there will be plenty of shit crowds that won't be. Vince and the writers don't need an excuse to have him turn into a joke and be in eternal Alberto Del Rio territory.
>>
>>1513322
He'll never get to the Main Event if he can't get into storylines. They're not gonna give him the Brock Lesnar treatment because that would be ridiculous.

What's wrong with him getting a great manager that talks for him while he delivers in the ring?
>>
>>1513334
>He'll never get to the Main Event if he can't get into storylines

He's not going to anyway.

>What's wrong with him getting a great manager that talks for him while he delivers in the ring?

Because it's generic as fuck and contradicts everything that made him great pre-WWE. That he needs nobody to talk for him, and speaks through his actions.
>>
>>1513341
>He's not going to anyway.
Not with that attitude. If you're arguing for Nakamura to have his talent wasted on the Alberto Del Rio spot, then sure, he doesn't need a manager.

>Because it's generic as fuck
Managers are a rarity nowadays.

>and contradicts everything that made him great pre-WWE. That he needs nobody to talk for him
Shinsuke Nakamura is great for a million reasons. "That he needs nobody to talk for him" is not on that list. He's charismatic inside the ring but that doesn't mean having a manager with him is unthinkable.
>>
>>1513349
>Shinsuke Nakamura is great for a million reasons. "That he needs nobody to talk for him" is not on that list

All I need to read. Go watch up his previous work, get back to me. Until then, enjoy WWE.
>>
>>1513356
Fuck off, you gigantic retarded poser. I've watched hundreds of Nakamura matches. I've seen him when he was a boring MMA guy being over-pushed. I've seen him when he was the equivalent of Randy Orton to Tanahashi's John Cena, I've seen him after his return. I've seen him evolve his persona. I've seen him be an excellent Heel. I've seen him becoming the King of Strong Style.

His mic skills are not what fucking set him apart from everyone else in NJPW, you stupid faggot. Not even fucking close.

Take your own advice, go catch up on his previous work and then you can talk like you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>1513386
Clued yourself in yet?
>>
>>1513388
Oh, you baited me. Good work.
>>
>>1513391
Ty
>>
File: classic.png (918KB, 680x1130px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
classic.png
918KB, 680x1130px
>>1513341
>>1513356
>>1513388
>>1513395
Never has this been more appropriate
>>
>>1513403
Seething
>>
>>1513305
I think there's other ways to work around his lack of good English, but to humour the thought, who would you even give him as a manager? Regal? Backlund? Heyman?
>>
>>1513463
>I think there's other ways to work around his lack of good English
I can't think of one, to be honest. Again, assuming we want him to go as high as the Main Event.

>but to humour the thought, who would you even give him as a manager? Regal? Backlund? Heyman?
WWE is a billion dollar company, how hard can it be for them to find a new manager worth a shit? They should be on the lookout for them now while Nakamura is in NXT.
>>
>>1513469
>I can't think of one, to be honest. Again, assuming we want him to go as high as the Main Event.
Goldberg was an effective enough main eventer in WCW without having to say much.
>WWE is a billion dollar company, how hard can it be for them to find a new manager worth a shit? They should be on the lookout for them now while Nakamura is in NXT.
Fair point, I suppose. They could bring in some cutey Asian chick, who speaks better English than him, as his valet and mouth-piece. I was just naming the guys above because I figured you'd want to stick him with a recognizable name, for the extra rub.
>>
>>1513503
Samefagging, but I've kind of come round to the idea. Here's what you do.

Bring Naka up to the main roster, give him some Asian valet; let's call her Akane. Insert him into a feud with Cena, Orton, or someone big to legitimize him.

Then, stick him in the IC title picture, as he an be as good an IC champ as in IWGP. Having transition from heel to face, during one of his two or three runs as champ.

All the while, have him learn to speak English a little better. Once he's ready. have Akane betray him, costing him the IC title to someone, and he moves into the main event on his own.
>>
>>1513503
>>1513539
Hell yeah, my man.
I'd go even further, though. I could see him on the main event with the manager. I think he could easily keep that gimmick going. You have a manager that isn't shit doing the talk and taking care of storylines while Shinsuke Nakamura wins everyone over in the ring with his wrestling and charisma.
>>
>>1513549
If it had proven itself to work up to that point, then sure, why not? Though a little of me wants to believe that he Nakamura can and should be able to stand on his own once he reaches the main event, and should perhaps be able to float or sink on his own.
>>
>>1513557
I suppose it's something that you could dip your toes into if he were established enough, you never know and there's no harm in trying if he already has footing at that point. I do honestly think that the accent would be too big a roadblock for him and he'd get shafted by Vince and shitty crowds, though.
>>
File: 200% mad.jpg (140KB, 421x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
200% mad.jpg
140KB, 421x600px
>>1513567
>mfw the crowd gives Nakamura the "WHAT!" treatment
>>
File: images(3).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images(3).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>1513573
>Tfw he just switches to japanese in response
>>
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
File: feels.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feels.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>1513580
But then he'd be a Heel, and we all know that WWE never books strong Heels that aren't cowardly jokes.
>>
>>1513584
there it is
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.