[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"IT'S LIKE FLATTING A SWY!!" What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Michael-Cole-645x370.jpg (554KB, 1728x905px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Cole-645x370.jpg
554KB, 1728x905px
"IT'S LIKE FLATTING A SWY!!"

What did he mean by this?
>>
He was so bad the whole night. Commentary botchamania when
>>
File: 1466776417777.gif (2MB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466776417777.gif
2MB, 270x200px
>>1513235
>somehow managing to be worse than JBL on a night featuring Booker T
>>
HA HA! WE'RE GONNA BE ON BOTCHAMANIA MAGGLE!
>>
>>1513235
That hilarious banter between JBL and Byron Saxton. I'm really gonna miss that t b h.
>>
>>1513235
He's been blowing calls and just generally fucking up every other line the past couple weeks. Really hope with them bringing up Graves they're getting ready to put Cole out to pasture in the near future.

Mauro on play-by-play with Graves as color and Byron as the mandated third wheel would be perfect, but then you're essentially damning the other brand to near unbearable commentary.
>>
>>1513616
>"Taking notes, JBL?"
>>
>>1513681
>"Byron, if you were on life support, I'd pull the plug and charge my IPhone"
>>
Michael Cole openly supported George W. Bush and the Iraq War so he can fuck off for all I care. Republitards need to know when to keep their fucking mouths shut.
>>
>>1513718
i guess you could say he needs to KNOW HIS ROLE, AND SHUT HIS MOUTH
>>
>>1513718
>I support being assfucked and taking it like a bitch
Back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>1513235
God damn that made me cringe, was wishing another commentator was Gunna call him out on it
>>
>>1513643
Cole has worked there for 20 odd years, Vince won't ditch him so casually.

He should though.
>>
>>1513977
Look at the Brooklyn brawler
>>
>>1513643
>Mauro on play-by-play with Graves as color and Byron as the mandated third wheel would be perfect,

>Byron
>part of any perfect commentary team

Really, they should put Mauro and JBL on Raw, with JBL reeled into his more general, mean-spirited, less energetic grumpy consummate Heel persona. And have Corey on Smackdown with Byron.
JBL isn't nearly as bad without Byron to bully, or Cole to ping-pong back-and-forth with. Likewise, Byron is bearable with an actual witty Heel to abuse him, and not JBL's terrible, unfunny punchlines, that just screech over him.
>>
As much as pop-culture references make me roll my eyes, I'd rather hear Mauro deliver his usual stellar play-by-play with the occasional Taylor Swift joke peppered in than hear Cole flub his lines like a fucking dolt.

>>1513718
Hey, Jim. How did you enjoy Kevin's match last night?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.