[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Memes aside, how does a 265 pound man struggle lifting a 217

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Memes aside, how does a 265 pound man struggle lifting a 217 pound man, but Seth powerbombs Roman like nobody's business?
>>
Because Seth is 217 pounds of pure STRENGTH

Same reason Cesaro and Neville can pick up people despite being not so big and bulky
>>
>>1513099

Seth is dead weighting himself on purpose to make based roman look bad
>>
File: 1466969615233.gif (377KB, 500x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466969615233.gif
377KB, 500x381px
>>1513104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agzNMHrmbgo
>>
>>1513104
Uh...he didn't "struggle" to pick him up, he just didn't get the rotation of the powerbomb right. A lot of punks trying it would have dropped Seth, Roman scooped him up in his arms like a baby he's about to give a tummy raspberry to.
>>
>>1513099
It was pretty embarrassing when Roman's hand was shaking.
>>
>>1513110
Uh, he quite clearly struggled at various points with lifting.
>>
>>1513121
Where? The times where he sold a difficult to reverse move in the pedigree? (You try squatting over, letting a 200 lb man sit on your head, then holding his kicking feet 3 inches off the ground, tell me how easy that is for you).

The time he fixed the botched powerbomb set up by scooping up seth like he was about to eat that twitter girls' pussy?

Or was it the times he caught seth in mid-air?

Face it faggots, he's stronger than you give him credit for, if not as strong as other big WWE guys (Cesaro, for example).
>>
>>1513131
It happened like 3 times, Roman.
>>
>>1513135
Then please, do continue. Point them out for me, so that I might review my own weaknesses while watching the replays. I didn't think I struggled at all.
>>
did Seth get reprimended for making Romina look really really weak?
>>
>>1513140
I'm not going to go back and watch your match again and note all the times it happened because I can't be bothered and don't care.
>>
>>1513149
No. Roman got reprimanded for not being able to lift a manlet.
>>
That's because he wears those gloves
>>
Okay, so I wasn't the only one that thought that spot looked weird. Roman looked like he struggled to get Seth up into that position and then Seth just flung him up into a powerbomb with relative ease.
>>
>>1513140
Roman struggled with keeping Seth on his shoulders and had to change hand positions.
Then he struggled with the Pedigree lift. I mean, people squat and deadlift more than 300lbs for reps every next day, so this looked lame.
I don't remember the third time. Maybe it was the sloppy powerbomb rotation.

Seth could've been sandbagging, though.
>>
>Roman Reigns is a trump supporter

That should explain everything
>>
>>1513222

Based Roman working the Bernie smarks
>>
>>1513222
If that were true I would finally have a reason to like him.
>>
>>1513212
He tried to lift Dean for a Razor's Edge too.

I'm curious if he was supposed to hit it and just couldn't or if Dean was supposed to counter into the backslide.
>>
>Gets suspended for Wellness Policy violation
>Returns with noticeable gut
>Can't lift Dean or Seth
top kek
>>
>>1513585
>clean pin second ppv in a row
The end of the Roman Empire
>>
Roman's slow lifts are for effect. Its called selling you retards.

If you want wrestlers flipping around and doing power moves for 20 minutes with no story then go watch ROH instead.
>>
>>1513611
This is fucking retarded.

He was clearly struggling.

Do you think Goldberg would have been as over as he was if he barley lifted people for his jackhammer for 10 minutes with trembling legs just because "muh selling"?

Of course not.
>>
>>1513611
These are slow lifts for effect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aENJoIoerQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agzNMHrmbgo

what roman was doing made him look weak as fuck.
>>
>>1513099
Nah, Seth was clearly sandbagging him. He's still scared Roman might come out with the truth about the whole adderall thing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.