[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Due to mutual dissatisfaction with how his second stint with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (14KB, 203x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 203x144px
>Due to mutual dissatisfaction with how his second stint with the company has gone, it looks like Alberto Del Rio's time with WWE may be winding down again. Some backstage believe he'll be gone when his contract allows it in October.

F
>>
>>1513002
Del Rio is a prime guy to become a strong component in a reinvigorated IC Division.
>>
>>1513002
>mutual dissatisfaction

How the fuck can the WWE claim dissatisfaction.
>Hey Del Rio, go out there and have pre-show matches with Kalisto
>Hey Del Rio, go job to Roman
>Hey Del Rio, go to catering you're not on the card

>DEAR MR BERTY, WE ARE DISSATISFIED WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE

Also this >>1513004
>>
>>1513005
>>1513005
Is the WWE sperging out and blaming the wrestler for their terrible decisions not getting over unbelievable in comparison to all the dumb shit they've done in the past.
>>
Paige on suicide watch
>>
>gets booked like shit
>fucking carries the MITB match along with Jericho like a seasoned veteran
>shows he can be an A+ player as long as you don't treat him like absolute garbage
>"mutual-dissatisfaction"
Fuck this company.
>>
>>1513005
Del Rio is a solid worker, and has done well since his return. Too bad he has been mostly used the past year is to job to Roman.

>meanwhile Roman still can't get over
>wwe still trying to push him
>No signs of displeasure in him at all

Wew lad.
>>
>>1513002
Good. I want to see El Patron back in LU.
>>
>>1513020
They don't want him back.
>>
>>1513020
>>1513022
Thank fuck. Dorito's like Texano in my opinion. Just doesn't gel with the LU environment.
Send him to Nippon. Dorito vs Shibata would be MOTYAY
>>
>>1513019
>No signs of displeasure in him at all
He lost clean to Dean and Seth at back to back PPVs. Seems like displeasure to me.
>>
>>1513002
Del rios a good worker but he's just so fucking boring outside of that. What the fuck did Vince have in mind when signing him?
>>
>>1513026
He is still the top "face" on Raw. If he isn't, who is after the draft? All the other over faces were shipped off to SD to make room for Roman.
>>
>>1513025
Texano is way fucking better in LU than Alberto was.

>dat Bar Fight
>>
>>1513039
Seth, by virtue of being still less hate-able than Reigns even if he is laying the arrogance on a little too heavy.
>>
>>1513050
They are still trying to push Seth as a heel. No clue why they simply won't do a double turn?
>>
>>1513026
>He lost clean to Dean and Seth at back to back PPVs. Seems like displeasure to me.

Alternately, he main evented back-to-back PPVs.
When "displeased" is getting a slap-on-the-wrist suspension, and still headlining in WWE Title Matches, I'm not sure eating pins matters too much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.