[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Fan in 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: wwe-fan-aka-subhuman.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-fan-aka-subhuman.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>millennial
>with all the mental, physical, emotional, spiritual and sexual damage that comes with it
>lazy: worships the shitshow wwe, njpw and indies throw up. yet cannot muster the energy to google great wrestling. in the current year has watched less Jumbo Tsuruta than his mom has taken black dicks
>fat as fuck, and 50/50 on being a manlet: beautiful of body, beautiful of mind. the sorry state he is in has warped all notions of beauty and ugliness. Reigns was initially hated for being a handsome cunt women wanted to fuck. whereas owens is still loved because "HE GOT FATTITIES JUST LIKE ME! :)"
>manchild: worship at the alter of an industry that was/is/forever will be a disposable entertainment industry. with each passing day increasingly exploited by the soullessly corporate wwe into spending his little income on trash that won't be fit for burning in 50 years.
>rivals comics readers in the NERD stakes: POZZED2DAMAX knowing more about 'identity politics' and 'strong women' than your average tumblrgal. half of his clamoring for more women's wrestling is the fetishistic desire of wanting to jerk off to women who are effectively men with dicks and/or wanting to actually be a chick with a dick
>warped cock: his construct of 'smark' is so powerful and key to his fragile identity that it has forced him to believe the grotesque bayley and rat-faced banks are sexier than Nikki Bella or Eva Marie
>2016:
>broken wrestling fans
>so broken
>>
>>1512896
20-35
>>
>>1512896
pretty much
>>
>>1512896
Do you ever get tired of shitposting?
>>
Have sex
Lose weight
Gain height
etc.
>>
I'm absolutely certain theres no more than 5 people that have watched a Tsuruta match in this entire board
>>
>>1512896
>people having fun
>Smarks crying yet again

DELETE yourself my man
>>
>>1518311

Why does it matter you anti-smark?

I haven't seen one minute of Jumbo and don't need to to KNOW that the Young Bucks are better wrestlers than him.
>>
File: gifferson.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gifferson.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>1512896
Is this a thread about what the new people from /wew/ are like?
>>
>>1518311

>tfw I've shaken hands with Misawa and Kobashi
>tfw they're both retired
>tfw the golden age of Japan is long gone and grumpy old men have been replaced by pretty boys with bleached hair
>>
>>1518311
And long may it continue
>>
>>1520769
Kys you disgusting weeb
>>
>>1512896
This is the heaviest projection I've seen all day
>>
>>1512896
I got an autism stroke while reading your post
>>
>>1520769

fuck you. kenny omega is making japanese wrestling. without a money maker like him nj would be nothing
>>
Eh. We're in the era of smarks cheering or booing the booking rather than the wrestlers themselves, where crowds try to get themselves over and hijack shows while barely paying attention to anything else.
Meanwhile the rest of us sit on an image board trying to troll each other and giving attention to samefagging tripfag autists who lap it up 24/7.

I wonder if we even enjoy the product anymore. Any of it. We can't just be entertained. All I see are memes and butthurt. I feel like we were all a lot less retarded when we were on /sp/, but maybe it's always been this bad.
>>
File: sceptical eva.jpg (48KB, 283x316px) Image search: [Google]
sceptical eva.jpg
48KB, 283x316px
>>1520826

>the era of smarks cheering or booing the booking rather than the wrestlers themselves,

This is a huge problem tbhwy. The awful "fight forever" chants are the latest symptom of it, just like "this is awesome" before. Most crowds don't engage with matches on an emotional level at all, only in terms of "this is the guy and I'm going to cheer if he wins, boo if he loses and shitchant if he isn't booked exactly how I want". People don't watch matches with any sort of suspense about really rooting for something, because they're always thinking five steps ahead of the booking about who's getting buried or pushed.

I didn't like the Reigns megapush either, but at this point I honestly don't see much wrong with him, yet the crowd's decided they hate him so he can do nothing right. The only two times recently I can really remember the crowd being invested in matches and cheering for their guy were Zayn beating Neville, Bayley beating Sasha and Bryan winning the title. I love how active the Full Sail crowd is but they spend so much time now chanting about bullshit designed to get themselves over as the best crowd in wrestling instead of really engaging.

A lot of this is probably WWE's fault because they have such spastic, bipolar booking, but a crowd really caring about a match because they want to see the good guy win is so rare now.
>>
>>1520826
Pro wrestling requires the suspension of disbelief to fully enjoy. this board is filled with cynics. wwe does not lend itself well to cynicism.
>>
>>1520853

The problem is that the crowd is full of cynics as well. The internet has pretty much been wrestling cancer and led to everyone being insider armchair bookers who think they know better.
>>
>>1520847
I still say the WHAT chant is the worst thing to ever happen to WWE. They can't just sit back and be entertained. It seems like none of us can anymore.
>>
>>1520863
This is exactly what it is. Unfortunately, I don't see it getting better anytime soon, or ever really.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.