[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MOTN after MOTN >Over >amazing in-ring psychology >sells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 5

File: Sami-Zayn-Wallpapers-2016-1276.jpg (83KB, 800x464px) Image search: [Google]
Sami-Zayn-Wallpapers-2016-1276.jpg
83KB, 800x464px
>MOTN after MOTN
>Over
>amazing in-ring psychology
>sells his botched moves instead of ignoring them

Why is this white muslim ginger so based?

Just give him a belt already
>>
He can be based but he's boring as fuck and one of the worst on the mic
>>
>>1512676
only because creative shackled him and Owens into yet another feud
You can work great with a guy and be best friends but there is only so long that it will be interesting
>>
>>1512680
And even more interesting experiment would be you attempting suicide.
>>
>>1512676
>one of the worst on the mic
He isn't bad.

Some of his promo in NXT were great especially when he was champ.

I think the babyface le happy man gimmick just dosn't suit him.

he should be a more serious character.
>>
Yeah, but he's a Muslim.
>>
>>1512682
this
>>
>>1512685
I dont thnik he even gives a fuck about religion. he is just pandering for some cheap ass fans
>>
>>1512681
>>1512683
His delivery is just bad. I still remember that Appleton mitb thing with Jericho, just so bad. And people give face randy flack when he was fine with Jericho tonight if not better than good in his delivery.
>>
>>1512705
>And people give face randy flack when he was fine with Jericho tonight if not better than good in his delivery

Randy is a 10+ years veteran on the main roster who was constantly on top of the card while Zayn basically just debuted tho.
>>
>>1512705
>no enhancement
>has 2 chemical violations himself
>>
>>1512708
Orton has literally not improved since his debut. In fact he was better back then cause he was high on cocaine
>>
>>1512730
he looked pretty excited last night, might have found his old stash desu
>>
>>1512676
No he's not. He has has literally 1 (ONE) chance on the Main Roster with even somewhat decent material, in that Highlight Reel segment, and he killed it. Dude's great on the mic, WWE are just handing him absolute shit and you're judging like a mark.
>>
File: El-Generico-nologo.jpg (40KB, 610x265px) Image search: [Google]
El-Generico-nologo.jpg
40KB, 610x265px
Zayn on Raw is a massive missed opportunity

>Zayn drafted to Smackdown
>misses the Raw-exclusive Cruiserweight division
>he's sad about it for a bit before DBry approaches him saying he's got an idea
>next Monday
>OLEEEEE OLE OLE OLE
>>
>>1512751
Id mark
>>
>>1512751
They should have held out on this match until Summerslam, drafted them both to /smack/, and then just had them cause chaos up and down the card in the gap between BG/SS. To the point where Shane/DBry have no clue what to do, because their hatred is ruining matches and fucking everything around them up.
Then, SS, loser goes to Raw match. Sami wins.
>>
he wont become el genrico again until people get tired of just regular him, i give it 3 years till he puts the mask on again
>>
Finally someone in /asp/ that recognizes him.
>>
>>1512676
Your opinions are wrong and shit.

>>1512794
>people getting tired of Zayn
>ever
>>
>>1512756

Setting up a loser goes to RAW match would be awesome, or having to trade one of them for some shitter like in the NFL when you have to sell low after someone gets a DUI

I sort of wish this type of semi-kayfabe would happen
>>
>>1512674
I want just thinking how shit he is compared to Owens. Owens pschology is on a whole nutha level.
Zany didn't sell anything right.
>>
>>1512868
Edge & Matt had a Loser Leaves RAW match in 2005
>>
I can't wait til Trump wins and we send this Ginger Jihadi back to Pakistan.
>>
>>1512676
> Not knowing about how based Sami Zayn was pre wwe before they turned him into smiling man (Same shit with apollo)
> Being this much of a mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv6qrCoN3GI
>>
>>1513091
*Quebec
>>
Post a single good Sami promo
>>
>>1512674
He's a shit boring jobber midget.
>>
Here's how I hope it goes.
Tonight on Raw they begin a Tournament of some kind to determine either for the new Cruiserweight championship directly or for who from Raw will fight the winner of the CWC for the belt.
Sami on his way to fight his opponent is beaten down by KO who is furious to set up for the Rubber Match at Summerslam (Hopefully an I Quit Match or 30 Min No DQ Ironman match)
I want the feud to end on a big match type that pushes Sami and KO to their limit so no matter who wins we root for them in their endeavors to get belts
>>
>>1513185
Make it a "loser leaves for Smackdown" match, too.
They should be separated, so that WWE can cool fans off on it, and let Sami develop himself away from Owens. They missed their chance at the draft, hopefully they don't at SS.
It would also make their rivalry seem so much more vitriolic: You guys literally cannot exist on the same brand without tearing shit down around you.
>>
>people think Randy cut a good promo last night

Only good line was No Enhancement Needed, the rest was face tier cringe.
>>
3(THREE) MOTY Candidates
>>
>he's a muslim xD

Why was this never brought up when he was in NXT? You /asp/ies are some of the most delirious """""people"""""" on the planet.
>>
File: fbbb1f65a55573d8343a1c89dda8796e.jpg (155KB, 736x1126px) Image search: [Google]
fbbb1f65a55573d8343a1c89dda8796e.jpg
155KB, 736x1126px
>>1514093
>>
>>1514077
Nah, the FFW for the IC Belt loses more points for Miz winning than the match last night for Sami botching the flip off the ropes
>>
>>1513114
Based child-eating Mexi-Canadian
>>
>>1514101
Okey but spamming at Zayn that he is a muslim when he dosn't show any trait of being one (hell if not the pants i wouldn't even know he is somehow related) is stupid as fuck.
>>
>>1512674
Hold up, why is this white man a muslim?
>>
>>1514116

I think it has something to do with followers of Islam committing shitloads of terror attacks every single day amd Sami still feels the need to rep ths religion on his trunks.

Nobody has crosses or bible verses on their gear, of course the guy following the "religion" responsible for thousands of deaths every year has to flaunt it.

It is just in poor taste.
>>
>>1514101

Literally what does that have to do with him as a wrestler?
>>
>>1514126
>Nobody has crosses or bible verses on their gear
But, I swear most of the spics at least got a Crucifix on there body. Not that I got problem with that.
>>
>>1514126
Pretty sure Shamoose has a Celtic Cross in his titantron
>>
>>1514134

A cross is just a symbol though, not Arabic writing that could say "DEATH TO THE INFIDELS" for all I know.

>>1514128
I like him less as a wrestler because he flaunts his religious belief that I find appalling.
>>
>>1514146
> because he flaunts his religious belief that I find appalling

No way you're over the age of 20
>>
>>1514101
wtf i hate sami now
>>
>>1514102
>than the match last night for Sami botching the flip off the ropes

I don't think any points were lost for that, because the recovery on all parts was perfect.
>Zayn sells the botch via shoulder
>Owens immediately zeroes in on it for offense

Shit was based.
>>
>>1514146
>A cross is just a symbol
Idiot. That Crucifix is to represent that our lord and savior Jesus Christ died so that we can actually make it to Heaven.
>>
>>1514148
Kek right nobody over the age of 20 is concerned about Islam, it is 2016 after all don't you want to be tolerant!

If you criticise Muslims they will become terrorists, and as we all know terrorism has nothing to do with Islam!
>>
>>1512674
Was his shoulder dive last night a true botch or a work?
>>
>>1514159

You literally reek of /pol/ you underage little turd, again, what does your stupidity have to do with Sami Zayn as a wrestler? Do you only cheer for fedora tipping wrestlers like CM Punk?
>>
>>1514165
A shoot botch that became a worked shoot.
>>
>>1514166
>/pol/ cheering for Punk

m8 you're getting your memes all fucked up
>>
>>1514173
>/pol/ is mostly made of redditors who jerk off to pagan shit
Nah, he got his memes right.
>>
>>1514166

As I said earlier, I wouldn't like any wrestler who has Arabic writing on their trunks, if that Wrestler is Islamic.

Zayn is a member of THE religion responsible for 95%+ of all terrorism worldwide, and he brags about being a follower of this religion on the clothes he is wearing while performing.

I don't care if any Christian wrestlers have crosses or any Buddhist wrestlers have praying hands, because those religions, in 2016, do not inspire people to kill innocents.
>>
>>1514173

/pol/ is full of atheist conservative right wingers which in and of itself is a massive contradiction.
>>
>>1514181
>he brags about being a follower of this religion on the clothes he is wearing while performing.
But, he doesn't.
>>
>>1514198

True, over 50% of all WWE Superstars have their name in Arabic on their trunks.

Has nothing to do with religion whatsoever. Why would his trunks just say "Zayn"? That would be so boring lol.
>>
>>1514207
Nigger you're being retarded. Just because he wants to show that he follows a heretic religion due to whatever reason doesn't mean he's going to blow up.
>>
>>1514209
I don't think he is a terrorist, I just don't like him because he supports a religion that supports terrorism, death to gays and atheists, genocide of minorities, and no rights for women.

What is difficult to understand about this?
>>
>>1513191
the final step of the fantasy booking is KO winning the belt and then Sami cashing in for a match at Mania and winning
>>
>>1514207
So, someone who has their name on their trunks, written in English is them declaring that they follow Christ?
>>
>>1514223
> I just don't like him because he supports a religion that supports terrorism, death to gays and atheists, genocide of minorities, and no rights for women.
There is literally only one thing that is wrong with that. And that's the terrorism shit.
Other than that, I don't see him on twitter talking about how Islam is so great and shit.
Fucking liberal atheists, you don't belong here.
>>
>>1514232
Cool strawman bro.

>>1514235
>Killing gays, atheists, minorities and women is fine

I genuinely hope you die in an Islamic Terrorist Attack.
>>
>>1514223
>I dont like The Undertaker because he has a cross on his pants which means he approves religion raids under the pretext of "purging the evil", discriminacy of females, sacrificing people for God, pedophiles, racism etc.

Literally you right now
>>
>>1514247
>he can't bite the bullet
>he's probably from reddit
>>
>>1514264
>The Undertaker because he has a cross on his pants which means he approves religion raids under the pretext of "purging the evil", discriminacy of females, sacrificing people for God, pedophiles, racism etc.

What a cunt.
>>
>>1514264

I have specifically been saying "in 2016" just like you cucks because guess what? Christianity doesn't support that shit any more. Islam does.
>>
>>1514274
>Christianity doesn't support that shit any more
You mean that pussy shit left-wing protestant cuckoldry that is failure of a religion?
>>
>>1514286
Mohammed, maybe if you guys reformed and became "cucked pussies" you would stop blowing yourselves and each other up every single day.

Just an idea.
>>
>>1514305
I ain't a Muslim.
>supporting the reformation
>supporting the literal turning point where Europe goes to shit
>>
>>1514116
>he is a muslim when he dosn't show any trait of being one
does he have to be like marc copani or something?
>>
>>1514327
>He thinks Europe went to shit in the 1500s
>Not when they started importing African Muzzies by the literal millions

Read a book.
>>
>>1514351
>>He thinks Europe went to shit in the 1500s
>literally if the reformation didn't happen, muzzies would be gone
>Africa would be a colonized mess
Yes, prots are the real reason Europe fell.
>>
>>1514181
Islam doesn't kill people. People kill people. It is the choice of the ragheads to go through with it.
>>
File: islam-murder-religion-of-peace1.jpg (74KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
islam-murder-religion-of-peace1.jpg
74KB, 960x540px
>>1514376
>>
>>1514376
No, Islam condones killing people, and they don't have a head guy saying what they should do.
>>
>>1512674
>sells his botched moves instead of ignoring them
I have no idea if that was a straight work or a worked botch. It looked really serious, but then they immediately started working it into the match. So Sami is either a fucking amazing seller or he and KO recognized and turned a really bad looking botch into a part of the match on the fly.

Either way, goddamn.
>>
>>1512751
Why're you posting a picture of some dead guy?
>>
>>1514126
Sheamus has a ton of catholic imagery in his titantron and MAKES A FUCKING CROSS WITH HIS ARMS during his entrance and while he wrestles. You are a retard.
>>
>>1514461
>So Sami is either a fucking amazing seller or he and KO recognized and turned a really bad looking botch into a part of the match on the fly.

Both. I was legit worked as fuck. Props to KO for immediately going after it, and Sami for selling that injury better than anyone else has sold anything in fucking years.
Sami best seller
>>
>>1514509
An Irish Wrestler has stereotypically Irish things in his titantron?????? Next thing you will tell me is Rusev has a Bulgarian flag in his titantron!!!!

The difference is those things are part of their character. Isis Zayn has his little script on his dick, but nobody mentions it because it isn't related to his character at all, it is just him showing RESPECK for goatfuckers worldwide.
>>
>>1514509
And what's wrong with that?
>>
>>1512705
Randy is great when he's motivated.
>>
>>1514537
Again, what's wrong with him showing that he's a goatfucker?
>>
>>1514544
Literally nothing. I think Sheamus' entrance is one of the better ones today. But he was saying "YOU DON'T SEE ANY WRESTLERS WITH CROSSES.", which is verifiably fucking wrong.

Either way, he's just baiting, so.
>>
>>1514229
KO should have won mitb, beat zayn last night and cashed in around survivor series. Then zayn should have won the rumble and finally got his win over KO at mania. Imagine a wm main event with no shield bullshit.
>>
>>1512674
Like Cesaro hes good in ring but shit on the mic.
#MIDCARD4LIFE
>>
>>1514554
Goatfuckers kill innocent people every day in a coordinated effort to promote their retarded ideology.

I don't like people who associate with them. Simple.
>>
2 /pol/ 4 me bro, someone get a mod to delete this shit
>>
>>1514567
That ain't no reason to get upset at him. Just because he's a goatfucker (I don't even know how became one).
>Goatfuckers kill innocent people every day in a coordinated effort to promote their retarded ideology.
Because no one is pushing them back.
>>
>>1514575
Hi spardot!
>>
>>1514575
>getting upset people are discussing religion
Kill yourself you faggot.
>>
>>1514581
This
>>
>>1514247
It's less of a straw man than your bullshit.
>>
>>1514575
You are the ultimate faggot who deserves AIDS from a dune-coon cock.
>>
>>1514181

Like I said, there is NO WAY you're over the age of 20. Mentally you're at least 15.
>>
>>1514983

It's just stupid. Christianity is not an English religion. The Bible was written in Hebrew and then translated to Greek before English. The Koran was written in Arabic, same as Sami's pants.

If a Jewish wrestler lets say Bill Goldberg had (((Goldberg))) written in Hebrew on his trunks I would say that he is declaring his allegiance to Judaism.

Which I wouldn't be as offended by, because, again, Jews aren't killing anyone except Palestinians.
>>
>>1514575

>mods on /asp/

I actually think the dean spastic is a mod. That's why he's here all day.
>>
>>1512674
You need more than in-ring talent to get to the top.
KO is pretty good on the mic though. Sami is utter shit.
>>
>>1514994
>>1514590
all you /pol/tards need to KILL YOURSELVES. I came into this thread thinking it was about Sami's wrestling ability because this is a WRESTLING BOARD, I don't want to talk about the Islamic religion.

This thread was fucking shit 5 posts in and should be buried because of it.
>>
>>1515021
>KO is pretty good on the mic though

No he isn't
>>
>>1512681
If you can't work with what creative gives you then you're fucked. You have to work with it. No point saying without creative because that's never gonna happen. and he can't be that good if even KO does better with what creative gives him.
>>
>>1515021
>Sami is utter shit.

He's really not. Watch his NXT stuff, and even that Jericho HR a few weeks back. Guy's fire on the mic when they let him get heated. But you can't really get heated when you're reciting utter shit word-for-word.
>>
>>1515021
>Sami is utter shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zOv8PAUNa4
watch this again m8
>>
>>1515026
Compared to most of the roster he is, his attitude actually has character, like Cena's respect shtick. it makes him stand out.
>>
>>1515033
>>1515044
>Watch his past
Why do you indie fag always resort to this? it shouldn't even come into question considering he's not that man anymore.
>>
>>1515056
>indie fag
>both people cited a segment on monday night raw from literally a few weeks ago
>"he's not that man anymore"

What.
>>
>>1515044
>>1515056
Misquote senpai, he sound generic as fuck there.
>el generico
>>
>>1515052
>Compared to most of the roster he is

Ah yes of course, everyone today is so trash, that even a mediocre talker looks like Jake The Snake.
>>
>>1515059
When you're limited by what creative gives you you're not that man anymore, even Stardust was good without creative in off-camera skits
>>
>>1515066
>we should just performers based on the terrible scripts they're handed, and not their talent
>"you're not that man anymore"
>a segment from less than a month ago

I just can't take you seriously.
>>
File: 1427466715340.png (154KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1427466715340.png
154KB, 424x318px
>>1515061
>implying I was comparing the current roster to any past generation
>>
>>1515071

They should always be compared to past generations, by not doing that you're literally lowering the bar for what it means to be a good talker.
>>
>>1515069
>we should just performers based on the terrible scripts
Of course we have to, who gives a fuck what they can do if we'll never see it.
>b-but he did it ages ago in NXT!
>>
>>1515060
>generic
that's way better than your average promo simply because you can actually feel the emotion and it doesn't sound scripted.

What I wanna know is who are you comparing Sami to that you think he's utter shit?
>>
>>1515083
>ages ago on NXT
>a segment less than a month ago on Raw

Again, I just can't take you seriously. Your arguments are that of a moron, and are soundly debunked by stuff from less than 30 days ago.
>>
>>1515077
That point wasn't brought into question in my original post because it wasn't the point I was making, but you're right they should
>>
>>1515088
>Still hanging onto to this segment
it was nothing special
>>
>>1515098
>still hanging onto something that disproves you

Yeah.
>>
His match against Nakamura kinda sucked.
>>
>>1515102
>Not reading the "it was nothing special" part
>He did a segment that wasn't utter garbage so he's not a shit talker.
Even Ryder can pull off the occasional good segment, he's not consistent enough to be good
Anyway like I said before, it was nothing special
>>
>>1515121
>>Not reading the "it was nothing special" part

>thinking I care about your opinion

Nah.
>>
>>1515115

That match was way better than last night's.
>>
>>1515126

Not even close.
>>
>>1515125
Like you said
>still hanging onto something that disproves you
You can't disprove if you don't read the counter argument.
The state of you m8
>>
>>1515134
>counter argument
>"no it sucks im right"

I just don't care. Sorry, you're wrong.
>>
>>1515128

Actually, I just watched that match from last night and it wasn't all that great to begin with. It was good, but honestly this year has been such a bad year for wrestling that it looks 10 times better than it's supposed. The Nakamura match was better.

MOTY is still Miz vs. Cesaro vs. Owens vs. Zayn fatal fourway.
>>
>>1515134
You haven't really provided him a counter-argument.
>>
>>1515138
>"no it sucks im right"
Probably best to stop replying to me instead of feigning ignorance.
Are you dyslexic?
>>
>>1515153
So, you give up?
Neat.
>>
>>1515143

>>1515098
>>1515102
>>1515121

>>1515155
Mental ilness is a serious problem for you and i'm sorry you can't read coherently.
>>
>>1515168
So mad.
>>
>>1515179
Yeah I am le mad xD
>>
>>1515238
>>
>>1515121
>>1515134
>>1515153
The other guy was right. You're a colossal retard. Your attempt at an argument is all over the place pal.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.