[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Seth Rollins entrance cheers even if heel >Ambrose entrance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: Roman_Reigns_bio.png (742KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns_bio.png
742KB, 900x506px
>Seth Rollins entrance
cheers even if heel
>Ambrose entrance
>over as fuck as a face
>Reigns entrance
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>match almost starts
>Roman sucks chants already
>each move he does is followed by BOOOO
>not even kids cheering him anymore

Why hasn't he killed himself yet?
>>
>>1512626
Because there's always room in the IMPACT ZONE for Vince's leftovers
>>
Obligatory "BASED ROMAN WORKING THE SMARKS" Post that is in no way damage control, nope, not at all.
>>
File: 1469056708155.jpg (48KB, 471x543px) Image search: [Google]
1469056708155.jpg
48KB, 471x543px
>tfw people thought Ambrose wasn't over

The roof almost blew out during his entrance
>>
Reigns needs that check.
Probably he'll just go to UFC or something if he gets fired.
WWE is a lazy athletic paradise for former football players. Don't have strict drug policy, can fuck whatever diva they want, make shit loads of money too.
>>
>>1512626
>Why hasn't he killed himself yet?
$$$
>>
Ambrose cheers were piped in, hunter is a known dean fanboy
>>
>>1512645
>the state of fedoRamen
>>
File: romarks right now.png (192KB, 417x312px) Image search: [Google]
romarks right now.png
192KB, 417x312px
>even the kids hate him now
>stupid enough to get popped for steroids
>got buried on his return
>powerbombed through a table and everyone cheered
>ate the pin clean after 1 (one) dirty deeds
>looks fat as fuck now
>looked weak as shit trying to power seth over his back for like a minute

anti-smarks on literal suicide watch
>>
>>1512651
>ate the pin clean after 1 (one) dirty deeds

To be fair i think Only Brock and Taker would kick out of it.

Its like the most protected finisher right now
>>
>Roman gets all the chants and attention

Worked smarks are worked. As Cena said, I hear a lot of let's go cena cena sucks, but not a damn word about Seth Rollins.
>>
>>1512667
But the Lunatic Cringe was more over
>>
>>1512667
>>1512633
Read the thread, I beat you to it silly
>>
>>1512675
I can't recall a single deanetty chant but I may be wrong as the match put me to sleep as with all dean matches
>>
Do people not get that Reigns is a heel?
>>
>>1512698
He's not though
>>
>roman couldnt even do his new signature move properly
>the most common pedigree counter is supposed to be a show of PURE STRENGTH
>crowd losing their minds when dean and seth gang up on him
>usos lift dean up after that match

How could he possibly recover????
>>
>>1512698

...no he's not.
>>
>>1512736
>>1512765
Based Big Dog working the smarks
>>
>>1512667
>smark dont chant heels
only KO or u put Cena out of tv like Rollins did when he broke Cenas nose
>>
>>1512767
haha based big dog :DDD
>>
Roman Reigns will reclaim the belt.

its only on deanetty for a ratings bump (lol) for smackdown and he will lose it soon enough
>>
>>1512785
no he dont he will job to Rusev whos Top Champ of raw now
>>
>>1512786

>implying rusev isnt being built up to get crushed by a main eventer

its happened once already
>>
>>1512788
Era of Roman makin others look strong has already begun
>>
>>1512788
it will be Kurt Angle who will defeat Rusev And Kurt vs Brock will be next year WM main event
>>
File: 1458411047888.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458411047888.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>1512626
>Why hasn't he killed himself yet?

Because the WWE audience is so fickle they were cheering him only 2 years prior. Give it a year of good booking and this dude will be the most over guy yet.

Also:

>Getting paid millions per year to have a bunch of overweight man children boo you for 15 minutes
>>
>>1512801
>Because the WWE audience is so fickle they were cheering him only 2 years prior

Shield =/=Roman
>>
>>1512641
>Probably he'll just go to UFC or something if he gets fired.

The notion of guy who barely has enough cardio to be the hot tag for a trios team going into UFC is fucking hysterical.
>>
>>1512801
>Give it a year of good booking and this dude will be the most over guy yet.

lol you fucking apologist Romarks have been saying this since last year's Royal Rumble
>>
File: 1463549194171.png (418KB, 917x708px) Image search: [Google]
1463549194171.png
418KB, 917x708px
>Commentary finally properly acknowledge how much he is hated
>He takes the pin as I expected and didn't kick out of shit

WWE is back, this was probably the best non-main PPV I've ever seen and easily the best PPV since at least WM30.
>>
>>1512806
They were cheering him until the Royal Rumble when Bryan got dumped on his ass by Wyatt.
>>
>>1512811
He hasn't had good booking since last year's Royal Rumble. Even a brain dead buffoon can see that Reigns is being ""forced down our throats"". All it takes is him to hold back a bit and ""pay his dues"" and he'll be liked.
>>
>>1512814
Why are you wasting so much time spamming this shit. Your /tv/ thread will just get deleted anyway you tard.
>>
File: 1a944c_5500005.jpg (211KB, 1912x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1a944c_5500005.jpg
211KB, 1912x1026px
>>1512817
Lol no they wanted Rusev vs Brock
instead we got some fukin Flag match
>>
>>1512819
If he can't get over from winning every match, never losing clean and having the company all but suck his dick on-air maybe the problem is that he's just not talented enough.
>>
>Smarks celebrating every Roman Reigns loss

Sure he's not over :^)
>>
>>1512817
Reigns was clearly losing overness even before his tummy exploded.

>losing the crowd to neutered heel Orton at SummerSlam
>splitting a crowd against arch-heel Rollins
>booed the fuck out for his cameo during [R]-Evolution
>>
>>1512835
even Brocks wife can throw better powerbomb than roman, Austins word not mine
>>
>>1512835
Of course he's over. He doesn't have to do anything and he'll elicit more of a reaction from the crowd that anyone on the roster. It may not be the reaction they want. But he's over.

Wait a minute. You're telling me that the guy WWE is trying to make the frontman of their business is getting a lot of wins to make him look good? Wow. You may be on to something there, buddy. Here I am thinking they'll make their top guy job out to Zack Ryder and Breezango.

Roman puts on better matches than the majority of the roster.
>>
>>1512857
its bad kinda reaction if roman cant go puplic without security
>>
>>1512817
>They were cheering him until the Royal Rumble
no they weren't, people stopped cheering him around his orton match when Randy carried his ass for 25 minutes
>>
>>1512857
If somebody isn't getting the proper reaction they're not over in the right way, no.

>Roman puts on better matches than the majority of the roster.

lol, no he doesn't. He's a broom.

Put any 2 of Roman's best carriers against each other and you'll get a vastly better match.
>>
>>1512641
Are you joking? Roman would get destroyed in his weight class, which would probably be Middleweight over above. He has no power, no speed, nothing of note that would make him good in a shoot fight.
>>
>>1512857
They can push me as much as they have reigns and I'll get a "reaction" from the crowd. This is not the Cena situation where a clearly over star was overexposed and people got tired of him. Roman as a singles competitor had never been over after losing the shield inertia.
>>
>>1512877
He also wouldn't be able to wear his little chest protector ^_^
>>
>>1512864
Are you just making things up in your head now? Even if it's remotely true, it makes it all the more hilarious. People actually getting violent over their hatred of an actor.

>>1512867
Factually incorrect.

>>1512876
You're right. You're completely right. Roman Reigns does nothing in any match he's ever been in. He lies down for the majority of the match while other people throw him around. He's done nothing in his entire career.

>>1512883
>Roman as a singles competitor had never been over after losing the shield

https://youtu.be/TBNYoeZRh6Y?t=33s
Could probably find you more examples if I could be bothered.
>>
>>1512632
>WHAT'S SNOWMAN FENCE DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!?!
>*loud booing*
>>
>>1512894
Reigns was pretty clearly losing steam against Orton during their SummerSlam match honey.

>You're right. You're completely right. Roman Reigns does nothing in any match he's ever been in. He lies down for the majority of the match while other people throw him around. He's done nothing in his entire career.

Imagine getting this mad that people don't like your Samoan TV boyfriend.
>>
I was actually there last night.

>Rollins got loud cheers
>Roman got the most heat, except during cool moves
>Dean got the biggest pop

>Some faggot behind me in the seats complaining that Roman was fake like "oh that was fake, that move was fake"
>also faggots complaining that roman only has like 5 moves when that's true for every fucking WWE wrestler ever
>>
>>1512894
>Factually incorrect.
no it isn't, that was his first big singles match post shield and it showed he wasn't ready - coinciding with Rollins and Ambrose having really good matches and showing they were.

This instantly put him at a disadvantage with smarks.
>>
>>1512910
Not mad at all. Just using hyperbole to mock the way you folks do mental gymnastics in order to continue hating Reigns.
>>
>>1512912
also Zayn vs Owens was MOTY and if you don't think so you can fuck right off
>>
>>1512916
Royal Rumble 2014
>Yes, Roman Reigns is going to win... wait, what? Batista eliminated him? Boooooo

Royal Rumble 2015
>No, Roman Reigns isn't ready.
>>
>>1512917
I don't have to do anything to continue viewing Reigns as the mediocre, over-hyped non-talent I pegged him as in late 2013.

Stay mad, hon.
>>
>>1512920
They were only cheering Reigns because they didn't want Batista to win.

Everyone wanted Bryan to win that Rumble.
>>
>>1512920
>Royal Rumble 2015
>everybody is cheering Rusev

Can YOU connect-the-dots here, baby?
>>
>>1512894
>Are you just making things up in your head now? Even if it's remotely true, it makes it all the more hilarious. People actually getting violent over their hatred of an actor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6GyckTvGD8
>>
>>1512931
> Roman is comatosed
> Bray cashes in
there is no wrestling god, only Vince
>>
>>1512626
BASED ROMAN WORKING THE SMARKS
>>
>>1512989
Hey Roman you get supended again if you do drugs and cry in 4chan, remember cryback
>>
Do anyone have a link to Ambrose entrance?
>>
>>1512808
I like how casually he said it, like the UFC is just some Indie wrestling promotion he can waltz in to and not you know, an actual fighting organisation
>>
>>1513033
'Sif Reigns could get booked by any indie worth a shit.
>>
>>1512857
Roman also has been put in feuds with some of the best workers in wwe. Let's see how a Braun Strowman match against Roman would look.....
>>
>>1513016
network(dot)wwe(dot)com
>>
File: 1466798275768.gif (524KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466798275768.gif
524KB, 320x240px
The moment Seth and Dean started beating Roman
>>
>>1513045
That match did happen on RAW last year.

It was shit.
>>
>>1513045

To play devil's advocate he had a surprisingly good match against Show.
>>
>>1512912
>>also faggots complaining that roman only has like 5 moves when that's true for every fucking WWE wrestler ever

This isn't really true anymore, because they've actually started fleshing out move-sets on PPV. Sure, on Raw/Smackdown it's all the same, but Roman's even just-as-limited on PPV, whereas many of his peers are putting in the extra effort.
>>
>>1513074
Let's see, during battleground, other than strikes, which is a big part of his game, as he's marketed as a striker (No one complains when 90% of Taker's moves are corner strikes, middle ring right hands, and the occasional snake eyes/old school), Reigns attempted or performed:

Somoan drops
Power bombs
Razor's Edges
pure-strength finisher reversals (Even made it look like he was fighting Seth's Pedigree instead of just a standard back body drop)
Drive-by
Running power bomb
Tilt-a-whirl slam
SOOPERGUY BLAST
Spear
Shoulder tackles
Standing in place and letting other people's running moves bounce off him
Showing enough awareness of his friend's moves to counter (Like Ambrose's falling-between-the-ropes clothesline thing, I think it might actually be the first time that's ever been countered.)

For a man that's a power game/striker wrestler, not bad. Easily as many if not more large wrestling moves than either of the other two performed.
>>
>>1512698
It really felt that way last night with the beatdown spots and him eating the pin.
>>
>>1513077
>Standing in place and letting other people's running moves bounce off him

G'day Romark
>>
>>1513093

Don't forget commentary finally acknowledging the crowd straight up hate him.
>>
>>1513095
Hey, it's a thing. Not generally a thing that someone who's an inch taller and 15 lbs heavier than his opponents try, vs say Big Show, or Cass, or Brown Stewman, but it's still a thing, and he stopped that crossbody fucking dead.
>>
>>1513103
It doesn't really count as a "move", though.
>>
>>1512654
Brock did kick out of it at Mania.

>you now remember that terrible match
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.