[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they be the one to end New Day's reign?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

Will they be the one to end New Day's reign?
>>
>>1512538

Sawft serve is winning it or wyatt family
>>
>>1512538
Have they even won anything?
>>
>>1512590
NJPW Tag Team Championship
>>
>>1512590
They defeated the usos ok!!
>>
>>1512590
3 time IWGP Tag Team Champions and they won a World Tag League in 2013 and Anderson has the record for longest reign with Albert/Tensai/A-Train/Giant Bernard
>>
>>1512609
>>1512663
I meant in WWE.

>>1512642
Everyone has defeated the Usos. WWE's booking strikes again by having their top team of last year be jobbers this year.
>>
>>1512709
Blame WWE.
Gallows and Anderson had a lot of credibility until they came there.
Ruined their version of the Bullet Club by making Gallows and Anderson weak and dumb. They should be winning every match, not losing to SAMOANS in swimming trunks
>>
>>1512713
Seriously, they should have won last night. Has AJ ever won a feud since coming to WWE?
>>
All these new guys can't get over with me for some reason. I really like nothing about them. At least Gallows is tall.
>>
>>1512721
I don't like anything about Anderson. His ring gear is shit, his head is too round, his beard looks painted on. I'd rather cheer for Cena.
>>
>>1512718
I don't think so.
Styles isn't getting younger, and had alot of back issues in the past.
Miz should have lost title to AJ
AJ looks weak not winning a single match, and he's a guy you could build an entire company on. It's clear that The Club is done now, so let's just wait for WWE to bring back Balor/Prince to run the WWE's version of the BC.

>>1512728
Watch matches of theirs from NJPW, like the last Tokyo Dome and you'll understand why they were good their.
I mean, I think WWE really only brought them in to make their own "club" and didn't really care about booking them probably. Reason they can't get over is because they're used to working with more skilled wrestlers technically.
I mean, the Uso's aren't exactly talented.
I'm surprised WWE hasn't given the club any new members by this point. Maybe Amber Gallows will show up.
>>
>>1512733
Well at least the IC title is on the same brand as AJ. We can only hope. He has maybe 5 more years in him, it'd be nice if WWE puts every belt on him in that time and not just waste him.
>>
>>1512735
>He has maybe 5 more years in him,
he's said he only wants to go for a couple more years
>>
>>1512590
Karl is actually one of the more decorated tag wrestlers of the modern day, he's got the IWGP Tag, NWA Tag & GHC Tag all on his resume.

>>1512709
>I meant in WWE.

You mean the promotion they debuted in barely over 4 months ago?

>>1512721
>All these new guys can't get over with me for some reason.

The reason is you're old and drowning in nostalgia.
>>
File: ehsrgbgfb.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
ehsrgbgfb.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>1512825
>The reason is you're old and drowning in nostalgia.
I'm 21.
>>
>>1512828
Well that's depressing.

>not wanting to enjoy new things
>>
They fucking should: they're the best wrestlers in the tag division by miles, Anderson was a G1 Finalist for fuck sake
>>
>>1512538
Geek Club aren't winning shit. They couldn't even win a prize in a cracker jack box.
>>
>>1512950
>They fucking should: they're the best wrestlers in the tag division by miles,

Maybe on RAW.

But they're not the Alphas.
>>
File: KINGKARL.gif (980KB, 377x211px) Image search: [Google]
KINGKARL.gif
980KB, 377x211px
What an absolute waste of talent, I can see why Kenny Omega refused to leave Japan to join the WWE
>>
File: 144047442300447.jpg (36KB, 478x351px) Image search: [Google]
144047442300447.jpg
36KB, 478x351px
>>1513063
>That fucking spinebuster
>>
>>1512538
many Anderson & trees. Some people do not fukk with them for some reason, perhaps because they do not make a million flips and moves spam signatures
>>
>>1513175
>Karl has a godly spinebuster
>Scott Dawson of the Revival has a godly spinebuster
>they both look like mini-Arns

Is there something about being bald, bearded, and with a layer of bulky chub that bestows one with a GOAT spinebuster?
>>
File: kingkarltsb.gif (4MB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
kingkarltsb.gif
4MB, 600x300px
>>1513175
Reminder that Karl is our King and savour
>>
File: 129265803747.jpg (51KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
129265803747.jpg
51KB, 396x385px
>>1513175
>tfw Karl can't use a stun gun because everyone would just say "Why is Karl doing the RKO?"
>>
>>1513447
Eh
He is no Adam Rose
>>
File: Rosebuster.webm (2MB, 1208x663px) Image search: [Google]
Rosebuster.webm
2MB, 1208x663px
>>1513512
I love the Rosebuster but Karl's is beautiful as well
>>
>>1513063
Vince needs to keel over and die aready.
He's so fucking up his own ass thinking he's the end all be all.
>Wrestler gets over in another company?
>Hire them over to yours and BURY THEM
>Wrestler in your own company get over when you don't want them to?
>BURY THEM BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SAY SO
>>
Their podcast personality is slowly sipping in, if they let Gallows and Anderson get some more mic time, and have them goofing off instead of being super serious generic heels, they could be pretty good. The magic killer is already pretty over, and people are popping for their matches, they just need that BizCliz swagger back.
>>
>>1512538
No they lost clean to the morons and cena
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.