[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was such a fucking mistake. >Literally 0 titles brought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: brand-split.jpg (66KB, 769x410px) Image search: [Google]
brand-split.jpg
66KB, 769x410px
This was such a fucking mistake.

>Literally 0 titles brought back
>IC, US, Women's and Tag are all on the RAW show

>Smackdown has the 1 WWEC
>It's the worst title because of how fucking shit the Shieldetty feud is

How do you honestly expect ANYONE to give a single fuck about Smackdown specific pay per views when there is 0% chance for any title changes ala not the WWEC that will probably still be vs. RAW people.
>>
>>1512261
Excuse me, I meant to put IC under smackdown, I forgot the Miz even got drafted by Smackdown, my point still stands.
>>
>Rawtists
>Rawcucks
>>
>>1512264
I'm not even picking a side, both sides have their extreme flaws.
>>
>>1512261
>Raw has the Women's championship
You say that as if it's something to be proud of
>>
if you think a title becomes worthless because you don't like the feud why bother bringing titles back?

seems like you're just whining for the sake of it
>>
>>1512272
A belt's a belt

Most people may not like the women's division but it has its small amount of draw to it
>>
Smackdown has Dean the top face, Big Match John, AJ, Orton, Dbry and Shane as the super over GMs and both the A and B titles
Smackdown is the A show now, Raw is literally all midcard jobbers like Romanetty getting cucked by Stephanie
>>
>>1512277
The main event scene is usually built around a top title

If the Main Event of scene of RAW is based around the United States title, a glorified lower midcard title, what's even the point of a main event scene?
>>
>>1512279
>Smackdown is the "A" show now

This literal delusional

RAW is the flagship, Vincent K. McMahons 3 hour baby. It will get the WWE title back one way or another
>>
>>1512287
I bet you were saying this when Heymans Smackdown was beating RAW weekly in ratings

History repeats itself lad
>>
>>1512261
Dude how do you know no titles are coming back? Like the split happened less than a week ago and there hasn't even been a week of "exclusive" programming yet. Chill the fuck out and wait and see for once.
>>
Both shows have their draws

RAW have
>Brock (whenever he shows up)
>Enzo and Cass (marks love them)
>New Day
>Jericho
>LE DEMON MAN
>Rusev

Smack
>AJ
>BMJ
>Dean
>American Alpha
>Randy
>Bray Wyatt

I mean, I love to hate the product as much as everyone but I think they did a fine job of at least trying to level things out on both shows

No Idea how they plan to fill 3 hours of RAW though
>>
>>1512308
It's been confirmed that there is 0 plans to bring a World Title back

Basically Big Gold/Eagle is not coming back, same with the World Tag titles also.
>>
>>1512310
Tag titles shouldn't come back the tag division isn't deep enough. And just because they confirmed big gold wasn't coming back doesn't mean they won't have another title. I could see Dean debuting the "new" blue wwe title on Smackdown on Tuesday and Raw to have a tournament for a red title, for instance. Give it some time. Titles aren't the only reason to watch btw, some of the greatest feuds and greatest matches had no titles involved. Characters might actually get developed now. Who knows, maybe someone will be able to become a star on par with the likes of the Rock or Austin by being able to show their personality more.
>>
>>1512356
>Anyone from NXT
>Having character

Besides Enzo who simply plays himself not many people from there surely has "character".

No one from the Shield has character.
>>
>>1512371
>surely has

They've got more character than you do literacy skills.

AND YOU CAN'T. TEACH. THAT.
>>
>>1512371
Oh, you're just one of the ones that wasn't watching when NXT was good.

Kinda feel bad for you.
>>
>>1512261
I was 100% sure the US title match had a Dusty finish with it going to Ryder when I saw the finish. Rusev's shoulders were down with Ryder on top of him in the submission. Yes, Ryder tapped, but the shoulders were down. Title should be vacated or go to Ryder depending on timing.

But then Mojo came out and apparently it was just an angle to introduce him instead of that finish. Still pretty sure those shoulders were down though.
>>
>>1512261

Nigger we haven't had a single post-split show yet, calm your fucking autism.
>>
>>1512261
>>Literally 0 titles brought back

Cruiserweight
>>
Not even one episode of WWE TV programming has happened post-draft.

Perhaps

PERHAPS

They might make some announcements on the upcoming respective shows.
>>
>>1512309
>No Idea how they plan to fill 3 hours of RAW though

The Cruiserweight division should help.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 192x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 192x283px
>>1512268
>extreme

ECW come back when?
>>
>>1512261
>day 0 of the second brand extension
>huehuehue no titles back

It's not even started yet, you little shit. You think they'll announce new belts before the first fucking show airs when they have 5 hours of TV to fill? Are you stupid or something?

Fucking millenials and their "right here right now" attitude. Eat lead, faggot.
>>
IC is on Smackdown! And am I the only one who thought it was fucking obvious they were going to have every title on both shows(cruiser-weight aside of course this was pre-announcement of that)!
>>
End of Days are truly here.
>>
>>1512261

How the fuck didn't they just put the US title of Smackdown and have tag and Womens across both shows.
>>
>>1512261
5.5/10
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.