[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they would have another match, for example to retire Taker,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: UndertakerKane.jpg (66KB, 1140x883px) Image search: [Google]
UndertakerKane.jpg
66KB, 1140x883px
If they would have another match, for example to retire Taker, how awful would it be? Could it be justifiable, considering their history?
>>
>>1505167
>how awful would it be?
Pretty bad. Hopefully they would give it only like 10-15 mins. That would be fine, honestly.

>Could it be justifiable, considering their history?
Undoubtedly.

I do prefer Kane & Taker's last match as being bros, though.
>>
Both have totally lost all charisma for their characters. Kane isn't a scary dominating force anymore, he is just a slow jobber with a gut. Look at his arms from when he debuted to now, the man used to be massive.

Undertaker just looks old and tired.

It would be a disappointment.
>>
>>1505167
It's a shame Kane has become a jobber and a joke, else he would be the obvious one to retire taker. Instead literally any main eventer would be better.
>>
>>1505167
It would be justifiable. And I think if you gave them ample time to prepare, the correct build, match-type and ending, it could be an incredible spectacle.
>Casket Match
>Taker tombstones Kane next to the casket
>he no-sells, sitting back up a'la Taker
>grabs the urn
>hits Taker
>KO's him
>Taker falls into the casket
>Kane slams it shut, sets it on fire
>Kane wins
>lights go out
>Taker in the ring behind Kane
>shakes his hand
>they go up the ramp together
>BoD pose
>never seen again
>>
I'd book Cena v Taker for Mania 33. Have Cena go over, then do Brothers of Destruction v Cena & ??? the next night on Raw and have Taker go over in his retirement match.
>>
>>1505167
Only justifiable way to have this match is if they both retired. Something like a buried alive match where they both fall in the pit and supernatural forces bury them in sand or some shit.
>>
>>1505167
I would like if they decided to have a last brawl as to veint their old grievances and then both leave to hell to RIP.

>>1505196
>Have Cena go over
Luckily retards like you dont book WWE.
>>
>>1505223
>Luckily retards like you dont book WWE.
Yes they do.
>>
>>1505240
No. AT least they booked KO to win, im sure you would had bury him just because he is Cena.
>>
>>1505245
I would have booked Owens to go over in the third match and get the US Title.
>>
>>1505191

You forgot Roman coming out to beat up both of them at the end.
>>
>>1505167
It would be shit regardless of Kane because Taker is equally as shit now, you can literally put 2016 Taker in the ring with Prime HBK and it would still be a 2 star match
>>
>>1505223
tbf Taker winning would be even more obnoxious. Just because of how much of a shell he is, right now.
>>
>>1505316
> shit and shit = shit
Shocking
>>
>>1505316
>you can literally put 2016 Taker in the ring with Prime HBK and it would still be a 2 star match

Funny when Taker had the OBJECTIVELY VOTED 2015 MOTY
>>
>>1505332
>Taker had the OBJECTIVELY VOTED 2015 MOTY

Did he?
What match was this, and who were the voters?
>>
>>1505316
True
Prime Bret Hart on the other hand would get a 5 star out of him tho
>>
>>1505189
Kane should've been a part timer 10 years ago and only show up at WM, SS or RR every now and then to keep what little mystique and legitimacy he had left in his character intact
>>
>>1505334
The Hiac with Brock.

I thought the votes were rigged (slammys) but Rollins was voted Superstar of the year while Roman was in the middle of his gigantic push so i doubt it.
>>
>>1505337
Lmao
>>
>>1505323
ijs some ppl in here are acting like the match would be ass soley because of Kane when that's false
>>
>>1505339
>the voters were THE WWE UNIVERSE, MAGGLE

Yeah I'm not vesting much stock in their opinions.
I'm not vouching either way, but they still COULD have been rigged. I can see them giving it to Seth for the sympathy pop, as he was a big push, too.
Plus, the fucking Usos won Team of the year. I can't even begin to rationalize people actually voting for that.
>>
>>1505344
>Plus, the fucking Usos won Team of the year

Kids
>>
I don't see it. Without Paul Bearer as the narrative glue for this, it is just a bad match.

I think Taker's send off will be defeating Brock clean. It'd be cool if he did it in his original Undertaker costume - hat, gloves, boot covers, etc. Soak up a bunch of F5's and then sit bolt upright and win, then disappear down into hell or some shit.
>>
>>1505348
New Day were still pretty over at this time. So I can see them dividing the kids somewhat. Still in favour of the Usos, but that's just one demographic.
Every other one would have been hugely pro-New Day.
I just don't buy it. Unless there's a massive silent market of Samoan five year olds, or the Rock was on a proxy, it ain't happening legit.
>>
File: 1442968820623.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1442968820623.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>1505344
>>1505348
> the crocked Usos won TTOTY during Kiddsaro's short but glorious run

I fucking hate pajeets, they should have their own poll

>>1505342
18+
Go watch the Hart vs Diesel matches kiddo
They blow the Diesel Michaels matches out of the water
>>
>>1505199
This. A buried alive match would be a great way for them both to go out. Like if they both ended up in the pit and the whole roster including Vince, Shane and Steph came out to shovel dirt on them. Doing it at Wrestlemania and adding people like Austin & Rock throwing dirt in would be a legendary moment

Obviously Trips would be there too since it is a literal burying
>>
>>1505245
>Booking Owens to go over
and that's supposed to be better how?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.