[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Brand Logos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: Raw_SmackDown.png (115KB, 393x282px) Image search: [Google]
Raw_SmackDown.png
115KB, 393x282px
I appreciate the retro becoming new aspect that they clearly were going for when it comes to the RAW logo, but couldn't they have put more detail into these new logos?

They look like something I could make in Paint.NET. The SmackDown Live logo looks like it has some detail compared to the RAW one, but good god, is this really what WWE wants when they are airing in the HD era?

It looks like they didn't put too much effort into them.
>>
All they need to do is put another bar over RAW, change the W so it isn't an upside down M, and drop the Live from Smackdown
>>
File: Raw_First_logo.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Raw_First_logo.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>1504774
WWE will eventually drop the Live from SmackDown. It's inevitable. They just like to drive the point home that the show is broadcasted live now.

RAW could just have the bar raised above it and it would look so much better.
>>
RAM IS MAR
>>
I understand the look shyt minimalism whole poem elsewhere pulled very good. I believe that more should be game ever 3D gritty feeling in their standard tho. by NBA great work mixing all kinds
>>
>>1504783
What?!
>>
>>1504787
>The stone cold meme
Fuck off back to reddip autist fukking. You're sorry.
>>
>>1504823
What?

[spoiler]No seriously, what the fuck did you just say?[/spoiler]
>>
>>1504783
In English please?
>>
>>1504769
The raw logo looks just plain terrible. They should've just kept the Raw logo they had, but make it flat (like they were on the draft t-shirts.) I know they're trying to cash in on the retro aspect, but this looks bad. The logo looks way too drawn out.

The smackdown logo looks like TNA Impact's logo for fucks sake.

This looks like it was slapped down in 10 minutes and Vince just glanced at it and said "Fuck it, I don't give a shit"
>>
>>1504924
>>1504836
logo eyes look very foundation

Just like when they introduced the new world heavyweight championship wwe.

It seems perfectly

As mentioned smackdown living standard image effect standard wrestling.
>>
File: 5minsinmspaint-01.jpg (122KB, 945x1476px) Image search: [Google]
5minsinmspaint-01.jpg
122KB, 945x1476px
I'm only a junior art director and I showed the RAW and SD logos to my Creative Director, she said they probably did this to adapt the brands towards digital and television easily. She said that's why they went flat and silhouette rather than the 3d approach.

She thought it was "very plain for a television show revolving around action"(She's not too familiar with wrestling)

My opinion is Stephanie and that other VP of Creative/Design Julie Sbuttoni are too influenced why "FUCKING INTERFACE DESIGN COZ THEY ARE ADDICTED TO SMARTPHONES". They can't afford top designers, see the WWE logo story, the guy they hired did around 30 options because he wasn't confident on what he was doing. The guy wasn't all that good.

Also they have your modern wannabe designers who think flat = minimalism, when it's the wrong approach.
>>
>>1505007
It's not a cartoon.
>>
File: dodge-ram-logo-wallpaper-8.jpg (1MB, 3256x3684px) Image search: [Google]
dodge-ram-logo-wallpaper-8.jpg
1MB, 3256x3684px
>>1504769
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.png (131KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.png
131KB, 400x225px
>RAM and SmackLive
>>
Fuck this flat design crap.
>>
File: SD-Logo-Render.png (111KB, 639x179px) Image search: [Google]
SD-Logo-Render.png
111KB, 639x179px
What trash.

You know your company's art direction is shit when a ten year old logo is still the best logo.
>>
>>1504780
LOOOL
>>
File: smackdown-logo-o.gif (706KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
smackdown-logo-o.gif
706KB, 320x240px
>>1504769

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvQn54EUrcU

>We will never have a combination of such a based logo/intro ever again
>>
File: Roman_Reigns.0.jpg (42KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.0.jpg
42KB, 730x487px
>yfw raw's new theme is a rap song
>>
>>1504997
What the actual fuck? Are you typing drunk?
>>
>>1505076
No, it's the same fucking guy that always makes these retarded posts. He's probably indian or pakistani or some shit.
>>
>>1505090
Ah, k.
>>
>>1505076
google translate
>>
>>1505076
Kek
>>
>>1505024
Neither of these make sense you cuck. It clearly reads RAW and the SmackDown one clearly has Live underneath down and nowhere near Smack

Stop trying to force memes.
>>
>>1505044
Why are there so many marks for this shit era in wrestling here? Smackdown was past it by this point.

Is it because 17 year old's would've been 8 or so at this time?
>>
>>1505152

>Shit era

It was objectively one of the best anon? WCW and attitude era wrestlers on a roster with new comers like Batista, Orton etc..

But lemme guess, it didn't have enough dick jokes to be "good" wrasslin.
>>
File: new logoa.png (17KB, 625x476px) Image search: [Google]
new logoa.png
17KB, 625x476px
I could do better logos than that, and I did
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.