[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: hulk-hogan-wwe.jpg (369KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-hogan-wwe.jpg
369KB, 2197x1463px
Was he a draw?
>>
>>1504524
no
>>
>>1504524
no
>>
Of course not, I'm glad he's retired
>>
Biggest draw ever don't fall for the stone cold meme.
>>
>>1504524
Yes and no. Depends on era.
>>
No, never
>>
>>1504524
literally who?
>>
>>1504524
no gawker went bankruptcy because of him
>>
>>1504524
18+
>>
He's the only draw in the history of pro wrestling
>>
He was a withDRAWing his hot dog colored penis from all the bitches in the lockerroom
>>
In the 80s and in the nWo.
>>
Literally the FACE of wrestling.

Even the biggest of normies or people that havent keep up with wrestling at all knows who the fuck is Hulk Hogan.

If you see a foreign reference to wrestling then 95% of the time it will be as a Hogan knockoff.
>>
>>1504524
Alright What the fuck did you just fucking say about The Macho Man Randy Savage, you little jobber? I’ll have you know Macho Man graduated top of his class in the World Wrestling Federation, oh yeah, and I’ve been involved in numerous WWF Title matches at Wrestlemania, and I have over 300 pinfall victories. Macho Man is trained in Macho Madness and I’m the top elbow dropper in the World Wrestling Federation. You are nothing to me but just another jobber, dig it. I will wipe you the fuck out with madness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, oh yeah, mark my fucking words, dig it. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Yeah, think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my Mean Gene and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, punk. Yeah, the storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wrestling career. You’re fucking dead, kid, oh yeah. I can be on the top rope, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven hundred ways, dig it, and that’s just with my elbow. Not only am I extensively trained in dropping the Macho elbow, but I have access to steel chairs and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the World Wrestling Fderation, you jabroni. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, yeah, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Macho all over you and you will drown in it. The Macho Man’s gonna kill you, Kiddo. Oooooooooooooooh YEAH
>>
>>1505967
>>1505975
This

Hogan is the original draw of draws.
>>
GOAT face and GOAT heel
>>
Who were the top 3 draws pre-Hogan? Post Hogan.
>>
>Icon for the industry as a face
>Icon for the industry as a heel
>Unprecedented draw for the biggest PPV of WWE (WM3)
>Unprecedented draw for the biggest PPV of WCW (Starrcade 97)
>works marks into a shoot to this very day

Greatest of all time.
>>
>>1506078
Roman outdrew hogan for the biggest ppv by over 10,000
>>
File: 1214133342270.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1214133342270.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>1506078
But Stone Cold sold a lot of shirts in his three years on top!
>>
>>1506078
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>1506078
Forgot to add that he had the biggest pop of all time over Austin.

>muh Jan 4
Go back and compare it to WrestleMania X8. They roar in approval for every single thing he does and he was a HEEL. Bigger draw and more over. Based Hulk.
>>
>>1506084
Yep. In an era where Internet, increased population and a wider appeal of wrestling due to people like Hogan.
I mean, Roman is just amazing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.