[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hates obvious spot-calling >loves John Cena Explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: brethart.jpg (88KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
brethart.jpg
88KB, 600x300px
>hates obvious spot-calling
>loves John Cena

Explain this hypocrisy.
>>
He's just being contrarian for everything popular to get more publicity
>>
Brett likes getting paid by the wwe and if anyone says anything honest about Cena they are immediately fired.
>>
>>1503546
austin buries Cenas "stunner" all the time
>>
>>1503541
Cena dorsnt do dat though.....
>>
>>1503547
Austin, Rock and maybe HHH are the only guys that can bash Cena and get away with it
>>
>>1503549
Austin never bashes cena he always sucks cenas dick because based recognises based

https://youtu.be/fkB6eraI9R0
>>
>>1503553
austin also calls him out on his terrible STF, he even told him that is sucked on the podcast
>>
>>1503555
Cena calls it out himself, he does it shittily on purpose cause he broke edges neck when he does it for real cause he's so strong
>>
>>1503541
He's the same guy that bashed Rollins for being reckless in the ring but didn't say shit back in the day when his brother nearly paralyzed Austin for life
>>
>>1503562
Shoot interviews and podcasts weren't a thing back then.
>>
>>1503548
he's literally the loudest spot-caller in history
>>
>>1503546
He constantly shits on HHH though who is more powerful than Cena.
>>
>>1503545
This

First comment best comment
>>
Will Big Bully Bret finally get his match with HHH?
>>
>>1503634
Because HHH is fucking Nattie on the road while Tyson stays at home in Canada
>>
>>1503645
HHH would be doing c-movies if he wouldn't be in WWE, he would never risk this.
>>
>>1503651
Steph and HHH are well known swingers dude, they stay fucking the talent... Hell Bayley even calls HHH "Papa Hunter"
>>
>>1503541
Old fart faggot.
>>
>>1506216
No.
>>
No one wants to shit on Cena, not even Steiner did. Either he's a really cool guy or he's got everyone by the balls with his child cancer shit
>>
>>1503657
Citation needed
>>
>>1512459

Yeah come to think of it every shoot I've seen on Cena has been along the lines of "incredible worker, dedicated to the sport, etc etc." Even Pig Poppa Pump and Nash don't have any shit to say about the guy, that's rare. He's probably a very solid dude.
>>
>>1512459
>not even Steiner did
Steiner only shits on the product as a whole and people he worked with, he even said he feels sorry for the current wrestlers or something like that.
>>
>>1512459
>"It was in Winnipeg, and I was wrestling Scott Steiner, with Bull Buchanan as my lackey," Cena said in response to a question asking him about the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to him in or out of the ring. "I got food poisoning and thought I wouldn't be able to wrestle, but went out there anyway. I took a DDT, rolled out and the time-keeper was there. I looked him in the eye and said, "Where do I puke?" And he said, "Under the ring." So I went under the ring and puked and everyone knew it. But as I was puking I crapped my pants. Luckily, it was at the end of the match, but nothing has ever topped that since."

>yfw Steiner made Cena shit himself
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.