[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

If they don't let her do the Enzo entrance thing, there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: carmella.png (734KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carmella.png
734KB, 900x506px
If they don't let her do the Enzo entrance thing, there's literally nothing about her that will make her even somewhat interesting. How bad will they ruin her?
>>
>>1500399
>Nice dubs
And, pretty bad
>>
She's already shit so she cant be ruined further.
>>
>>1500408
This. My ears bleed when she talks and even more so when she apes Enzo's shtick
>>
>>1500399
>ugly
>not even a top 5 diva in NXT's Diva-lowcard
>her only worth is aspired to when leeching off of Enzo like her lanklet husbando

Yeah fuck herhttp://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VusL1zKQkelAGYM6jqcCmDbIFZZ6ni4WxpTKAniDjaGcAWAHk-1PvvRct-kk41pITVeLGI7n_FTPK9Grld9PnYP-OAjuLIeHZFCc6QpjfFllP9IXYiU5RX4n29Su5jlI1WvvR_5IdtsTFbsWpZbpiJ-H2HDEnZbIXh48599fBsstLWA2-eehiVNjZRJAcmi0hIEjthiAqpNxfj-4KRLf3QVRwJNgXNqjU6odVA4KgGDjG4r9YtLsnZ3xdv7a4u3pxukqfOzS&th=,pldXV3awdLWLby2AGcS2shY4z5C4W2nwAAABWaAAAAR7awNxvBnspRfW1RuiIiM-trt8rHuQEzvl2ckS0xVehkuAmGgVdqkiDrGrYuJ9E1v77lMyKCKskWKY3AOpVwI7I0efIhMr_Sl3lBXnJtxq7LVuAn8U3l7BU-hbdj-MAhB67A5r6V3nI4TipqGkUIe3YIGBdbeSsiuOSy26giS_OGdoP512f1eLOz46xc_0GQalgUad8RLKr1-JmkaRyu2dGOt7mTbK4M9wwf2xbSDkhhJ46PU5dlPrxb-zQAMA-rokGENFX_xd5AnFbZ2pRSp8IxKK3LRjSoalXPrD_2BjVbNeF2xVkOIROqT6rNLCKuo811IcIvqHRUKD-qqeAKpruJSPutETjmvF0JFaKuq0Pj9XVLYXYyGZWJoDgly9F21cRYUj_06PwgIAsc2eSH-z6AnMLEKhSahwf7Vsskv4KZd1dXa8bRSTMZYZFRWLGtuxRRexIShjgNcqqCU9emNK7R2gZjeg4tVt8FCBioOR59nqy1SJomJ8HIIJRxwgy8220KpLRnKXS_JhtRZ7qjUbxkj6_1oBYBiKoPTvvTRWjImU3I2tpDmaQ7nBQw2tYHrORRGqgJycNRpy6MzfjEHx49UXYBaml1UVsje3ep8M1lP6IhWtFU_fQBTo_YEXaCVfW-4Nco5vKlI_k-kkoJS0Tve-k9Y2XIGvPlI1RAV0j0CsYBTa9Mso7O6UJWB41Gj11ZxRVH63s_5HjyRrqobKvKuUuU09VuJgquHNFVWdKQ52uKWjPQg3_lh1HBLYGM9KRs9qHLtNtz7oS8pCZ4ARiM5-0KTdgu_Hg6aad7mtmH0P07H8-oeevDmn5PCnqh2H7y3AJ8zORqWgdq_LwUtxINxlLiDrGvK6TtfbPQj5kXHKKYrrvGN5-5WS_Vm161rt7JkQsk6IrXts_SOMysvwv-M6zC9T_-ihyPR7IHUDDGbMdraz_HEQXiDeMhou-UxYA7q5dR8XLAM-8Yy-4K_b_XADsv9-b7WUBGgjrBGkSLJepHT0hTxzS51bP8RapVbATkJmd70ujT-bdKa8Jx8qcDQWrWo7VvR77CUNuC0FkBhuR5OEhqPj09OViPLaeMM5a-uMtvfeFriSjG-RjfqSMwm25Oddgf57STOl4TQ4hAqYMUCcQjkpW44Y_C-2TQ5ZEXJKvka4hwh1wCaDP1fwquQSaPo
>>
>>1500399
>not even a top 5 diva in NXT's Diva-lowcard
Harsh when there aren't even 5 divas in NXT. Harsh, but fair.
>>
>>1500399
As long as she doesn't say "and you can't teach that" she'll be fine. And by fine I mean for a female wrestler in WWE.
>>
>>1500414
>Yeah fuck herhttp://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VusL1zKQkelAGYM6jqcCmDbIFZZ6ni4WxpTKAniDjaGcAWAHk-1PvvRct-kk41pITVeLGI7n_FTPK9Grld9PnYP-OAjuLIeHZFCc6QpjfFllP9IXYiU5RX4n29Su5jlI1WvvR_5IdtsTFbsWpZbpiJ-H2HDEnZbIXh48599fBsstLWA2-eehiVNjZRJAcmi0hIEjthiAqpNxfj-4KRLf3QVRwJNgXNqjU6odVA4KgGDjG4r9YtLsnZ3xdv7a4u3pxukqfOzS&th=,pldXV3awdLWLby2AGcS2shY4z5C4W2nwAAABWaAAAAR7awNxvBnspRfW1RuiIiM-trt8rHuQEzvl2ckS0xVehkuAmGgVdqkiDrGrYuJ9E1v77lMyKCKskWKY3AOpVwI7I0efIhMr_Sl3lBXnJtxq7LVuAn8U3l7BU-hbdj-MAhB67A5r6V3nI4TipqGkUIe3YIGBdbeSsiuOSy26giS_OGdoP512f1eLOz46xc_0GQalgUad8RLKr1-JmkaRyu2dGOt7mTbK4M9wwf2xbSDkhhJ46PU5dlPrxb-zQAMA-rokGENFX_xd5AnFbZ2pRSp8IxKK3LRjSoalXPrD_2BjVbNeF2xVkOIROqT6rNLCKuo811IcIvqHRUKD-qqeAKpruJSPutETjmvF0JFaKuq0Pj9XVLYXYyGZWJoDgly9F21cRYUj_06PwgIAsc2eSH-z6AnMLEKhSahwf7Vsskv4KZd1dXa8bRSTMZYZFRWLGtuxRRexIShjgNcqqCU9emNK7R2gZjeg4tVt8FCBioOR59nqy1SJomJ8HIIJRxwgy8220KpLRnKXS_JhtRZ7qjUbxkj6_1oBYBiKoPTvvTRWjImU3I2tpDmaQ7nBQw2tYHrORRGqgJycNRpy6MzfjEHx49UXYBaml1UVsje3ep8M1lP6IhWtFU_fQBTo_YEXaCVfW-4Nco5vKlI_k-kkoJS0Tve-k9Y2XIGvPlI1RAV0j0CsYBTa9Mso7O6UJWB41Gj11ZxRVH63s_5HjyRrqobKvKuUuU09VuJgquHNFVWdKQ52uKWjPQg3_lh1HBLYGM9KRs9qHLtNtz7oS8pCZ4ARiM5-0KTdgu_Hg6aad7mtmH0P07H8-oeevDmn5PCnqh2H7y3AJ8zORqWgdq_LwUtxINxlLiDrGvK6TtfbPQj5kXHKKYrrvGN5-5WS_Vm161rt7JkQsk6IrXts_SOMysvwv-M6zC9T_-ihyPR7IHUDDGbMdraz_HEQXiDeMhou-UxYA7q5dR8XLAM-8Yy-4K_b_XADsv9-b7WUBGgjrBGkSLJepHT0hTxzS51bP8RapVbATkJmd70ujT-bdKa8Jx8qcDQWrWo7VvR77CUNuC0FkBhuR5OEhqPj09OViPLaeMM5a-uMtvfeFriSjG-RjfqSMwm25Oddgf57STOl4TQ4hAqYMUCcQjkpW44Y_C-2TQ5ZEXJKvka4hwh1wCaDP1fwquQSaPo
Wat u mean by dis?
>>
>>1500445
He's one of the new shitpost AIs google has been working on
>>
>>1500414
>Yeah fuck herhttp://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VusL1zKQkelAGYM6jqcCmDbIFZZ6ni4WxpTKAniDjaGcAWAHk-1PvvRct-kk41pITVeLGI7n_FTPK9Grld9PnYP-OAjuLIeHZFCc6QpjfFllP9IXYiU5RX4n29Su5jlI1WvvR_5IdtsTFbsWpZbpiJ-H2HDEnZbIXh48599fBsstLWA2-eehiVNjZRJAcmi0hIEjthiAqpNxfj-4KRLf3QVRwJNgXNqjU6odVA4KgGDjG4r9YtLsnZ3xdv7a4u3pxukqfOzS&th=,pldXV3awdLWLby2AGcS2shY4z5C4W2nwAAABWaAAAAR7awNxvBnspRfW1RuiIiM-trt8rHuQEzvl2ckS0xVehkuAmGgVdqkiDrGrYuJ9E1v77lMyKCKskWKY3AOpVwI7I0efIhMr_Sl3lBXnJtxq7LVuAn8U3l7BU-hbdj-MAhB67A5r6V3nI4TipqGkUIe3YIGBdbeSsiuOSy26giS_OGdoP512f1eLOz46xc_0GQalgUad8RLKr1-JmkaRyu2dGOt7mTbK4M9wwf2xbSDkhhJ46PU5dlPrxb-zQAMA-rokGENFX_xd5AnFbZ2pRSp8IxKK3LRjSoalXPrD_2BjVbNeF2xVkOIROqT6rNLCKuo811IcIvqHRUKD-qqeAKpruJSPutETjmvF0JFaKuq0Pj9XVLYXYyGZWJoDgly9F21cRYUj_06PwgIAsc2eSH-z6AnMLEKhSahwf7Vsskv4KZd1dXa8bRSTMZYZFRWLGtuxRRexIShjgNcqqCU9emNK7R2gZjeg4tVt8FCBioOR59nqy1SJomJ8HIIJRxwgy8220KpLRnKXS_JhtRZ7qjUbxkj6_1oBYBiKoPTvvTRWjImU3I2tpDmaQ7nBQw2tYHrORRGqgJycNRpy6MzfjEHx49UXYBaml1UVsje3ep8M1lP6IhWtFU_fQBTo_YEXaCVfW-4Nco5vKlI_k-kkoJS0Tve-k9Y2XIGvPlI1RAV0j0CsYBTa9Mso7O6UJWB41Gj11ZxRVH63s_5HjyRrqobKvKuUuU09VuJgquHNFVWdKQ52uKWjPQg3_lh1HBLYGM9KRs9qHLtNtz7oS8pCZ4ARiM5-0KTdgu_Hg6aad7mtmH0P07H8-oeevDmn5PCnqh2H7y3AJ8zORqWgdq_LwUtxINxlLiDrGvK6TtfbPQj5kXHKKYrrvGN5-5WS_Vm161rt7JkQsk6IrXts_SOMysvwv-M6zC9T_-ihyPR7IHUDDGbMdraz_HEQXiDeMhou-UxYA7q5dR8XLAM-8Yy-4K_b_XADsv9-b7WUBGgjrBGkSLJepHT0hTxzS51bP8RapVbATkJmd70ujT-bdKa8Jx8qcDQWrWo7VvR77CUNuC0FkBhuR5OEhqPj09OViPLaeMM5a-uMtvfeFriSjG-RjfqSMwm25Oddgf57STOl4TQ4hAqYMUCcQjkpW44Y_C-2TQ5ZEXJKvka4hwh1wCaDP1fwquQSaPo

y-y-you too!
>>
File: oofah.png (180KB, 556x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oofah.png
180KB, 556x368px
>>1500399
>>
>>1500399
Make her almost nude all the time and we're good
>>
>>1500399
Negro she was drafted last. She is literally just there to job to Eva Marie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.