[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Leva Bates mentally retarded? What is her problem? Has sh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: j1uOY7hz_400x400[1].jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
j1uOY7hz_400x400[1].jpg
16KB, 400x400px
Is Leva Bates mentally retarded? What is her problem? Has she developed a complex from being a jobber in NXT and every territory she goes? I heard she is a gigantic bitch and bully backstage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5916FGChXUQ
>>
Leave her alone
>>
Does she have a speech impediment or something?
>>
Her gimmick is being a huge retarded pleb

That explains the clockwork orange in the OP pic and why she has a fallout cosplay as her NXT outfit
>>
>>1500351
>Fallout is bad
Benoit yourself
>>
So is she a jobber or a top star in the Indies?
>>
>>1500353
You know damn well she's just a huge fan of 3 and 4 which are bad
>>
>>1500353
OBJECTIVE POWER-RANKINGS OF MODERN FALLOUT

NV >>> 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4
>>
>>1500353
they all sucked except for goat vegas
>>
>>1500360
Yep she's probably a fan of Witcher 3 and never played the sexy part 2 and the GOAT part 1.
>>
File: World Health Organization Logo.jpg (294KB, 1001x957px) Image search: [Google]
World Health Organization Logo.jpg
294KB, 1001x957px
>>1500344
>>
>>1500364
>Witcher 1 was good

The gameplay was atrocious. 2 is when Witcher got good, and 3 took it to a whole new level.
One of the few series to get exponentially better each time.
>>
>>1500344
>I earned my freaking spot
By sucking dick and sleeping around until you were in a spot that meant you didn't have to? Womens logic.
>>
>>1500367
Witcher 3 was shit, a lame attempt to appeal to PS4 and Skyrim users.
>>
>>1500361
This
>>
>>1500380
>any open world game is le skyrim meme

Begging you to get Aard.
>>
New Vegas' story was complete ass and nobody compared to GOAT Liam Neeson dad in 3
>>
>>1500388
That was pretty much the only good thing about 3, everything else NV did better
>>
>>1500388
Dad sucked
>>
>>1500351

>Fallout
>Retard doesn't recognize X Men cosplay and spouts ignorant shit
>>
>>1500395
>Superheroes
>Not pleb shit
>>
>>1500395
It is a Kitty Pryde outfit, but Marvel is shit-tier anyway.
>>
File: VaultBoyFO3.png (216KB, 750x768px) Image search: [Google]
VaultBoyFO3.png
216KB, 750x768px
>>1500395
>Not realising she's dressed as a vault dweller
>>
>>1500344
thats huge coming from anyone browsing a board that uses "normal" as an insult
>>
>>1500344
Leva Bates has been wrestling for like 10 years and has pretty much never improved. The fact that she's actually over in Full Sail is a testament to how little that crowd actually knows about wrestling
>>
>>1500425
Full sail is easily one of the worst wrestling crowds in the country. They're universally hated.
>>
That's what you get for citing Kevin Nash as your biggest inspiration.
>>
>>1500425
leva bates was in age of the fall with necro butcher and some other guys

>18+
>>
>>1500462
Being in good faction doesn't mean you're not a shit wrestler
>>
>>1500462
Yeah the fucking Full Impact Pro offshoot, not the actual ROH one. She didn't even appear in ROH as part of it
>>
Does Leva have a good fart-scene going on?
>>
>>1500344
these bitches sound so fucking butthurt
>>
She talks like a fag, and her shit's all retarded.
>>
>>1502909
I've spoken to Mia Yim, she is one bitter bitch. So is Leva, what's worst is Leva has a lisp.
>>
I'd fuck her. She's a qt
>>
>>1502926
i'd be bitter too if i'd had a GOAT ladder match with greg excellent that literally nobody saw
>>
>>1500344
Her gimmick is pandering trite, yet she presents herself like she's better than all the other girls at NXT. Her pops are so cheap, she can't get over with a real gimmick.
>>
>>1500344
But how is her fartgame?
>>
>>1500350
she's from Kentucky
>>
>>1503316
Retarded farts.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.