[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paige is still with Del Rio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-07-22-11-18-40.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-22-11-18-40.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>pic related
>>
>>1500176
>every picture with or about a certain guy get deleted
>for some reason
>>
>>1500176
Isn't their """"relationship""""""" just a work for Total Divas? Del Rio is married
>>
>>1500177
that really made me think
>>
>>1500176
She's pathetic
>>
>>1500176
>Not saying "spic related"
You fucked up anon.
>>
That's what she thinks. Good thing his phone is in Spanish, I bet he gets some good Latina strange in every city he goes to.
>>
>>1500183
Wait what?
>>
Fuck! someguy who had access to her instagram password pulled this shit. The same password could be used for her facebook, cloud etc...someone fucking find this guy and make him drop the nudes he's hoarding.
>>
>>1500297
No, she did it in a fit of irrational emotion because women love doing that. Then she calmed down
>>
>>1500297

>He's never seen his favorite nude.

Laughing at your life.
>>
so they had a fight
>>
Why are women so fucking pathetic?
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 657x527px
>for some reason
>>
>>1500482
Society never makes them grow up until they have children but by then it's too late
>>
>>1500176
Who in the fuck cares?
>>
>>1500183
He divorced. Get with the program.
>>
>They got split up in the draft
>She freaked out, deleted the pics
>She and Del Rio probably talked, and they probably worked out a trade with WWE to get them on the same show.
>She calmed down.
Pretty simple. Anyway, who cares?
>>
>ywn be able to tame a slag like del rio has

jesus christ man. he is like fernando from gta.
>>
>>1500482
They're slightly bigger children
>>
>>1500566
Or

> guy with her account password who leaked Paige titty and maddox sex tape pic, pulled this shit as a joke on paige and her fanbase.
>>
>>1500566
>implying he's not already balls deep in bliss
>>
>>1500300

This.

I used to really like Paige, now she botches all the time and acts like a high school emo kid despite being in the midst of the biggest opportunity of her life with the Womens division getting pushed.

She's probably going to fuck up soon and get herself fired. Really is a shame.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.