[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SoCal Val Says Final Deletion is “Painful to Watch”

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (64KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 645x370px
>SoCal Val Says Final Deletion is “Painful to Watch”

>“I am so flabbergasted that this stuff is going on. I have to say, I haven’t watched a ton of wrestling, honestly, being in England about 80% of the time. RAW comes on at 1 am. TNA is just on a different day and I am usually busy. So, I haven’t watched a lot of TNA in quite awhile. I haven’t seen a full episode in awhile either, I’ll preface it with that. I’ll also preface this with the fact that I love The Hardy Boys. Jeff Hardy was my favorites for years. I love both of them. As people they are amazing. I love them. I love their families. All of that. Now, let’s just put all of that fairy dust away and get to the nitty gritty here. It seems insane. It’s kind of like Donald Trump in the sense that I thought they were kidding. It turns out they aren’t but I wish they were. Everything that I see is just out of control.”

>“The only thing I can think of other than the fact that they’ve both gone insane is that they figure that all they are trying to do is get ratings. They feel like if they do something that is over the top ridiculous and kind of terrible that maybe it will get ratings. I am just being very honest. I love them both but I have a big problem with the fact that it’s supposed to be theatrical and to me it’s not theatrical. To me it doesn’t seem like a very well thought out thing. It seems like they are trying to just have these weird accents. I think it’s cool the way they are filming it. I like the Hardy compound and all that. It’s just so ridiculously over the top that it’s gone to the side of comical and I feel like it’s difficult to watch. I feel like it’s painful to watch. I thought, ‘What the hell are they doing?'”

Deleeeeete!
>>
Literally fucking W H O?
>>
>>1499982
She's right. It was shit. The only good thing to come out of it was more eyes on TNA.

But it was shit.
>>
>>1499982
>being in England
Stopped reading right there
Opinion fucking discarded
>>
Based Valerie
>>
>>1499982
>brings up Donald Trump out of nowhere
Disgusting lefty shill. I'm not crazy about him myself but how blatant can you be?
>>
Who
>>
>>1499982
Whos the naked broads in the back ?
>>
>>1499982
Who is this ugly broad?
>>
>>1500208
Brooke Adams, Taryn Terrell and Gail Kim
>>
>>1500211
Released?
>>
Is that really her face?
>>
An attention seeking woman can't understand patrician pro wrestling. Wow, I'm shocked.
>>
>>1499982

She is 100% right. Final deletion is not wrestling. Its b grade horror movie crap.

What happened was one day while walking around backstage Matt overhead a backstage worker joking about how TNA doesn't draw crowds anymore and that they might as well film this pathetic shit in a backyard off-air, edit it and air it. Matt merely improvised on the idea.
>>
>>1500273
>horror movie
Que?
>>
>>1500273
Hello Val
>>
Literally and figuratively who?
>>
>>1499982
her face is painful to watch
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.