[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate Roman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: images (6).jpg (13KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
13KB, 512x287px
Why do you hate Roman?
>>
>>1493531
He's not entertaining
>>
I do?
>>
I don't hate any wrestlers

But I don't think he's entertaining at all
>>
>>1493531
>punch mat in corner after being beat up for 30 minutes
>win
He's not fun to watch at all
>>
>>1493531
He's a coconut nigger
>>
>Mediocre in-ring, needs to wrestle with a top five worker in the world like AJ or Seth to have a great match, otherwise, he's just boring.
>Has to take a nap in every big match he's in.
>Supposedly a powerhouse but his power moves are a joke on anyone bigger than AJ Styles.
>Does nothing to even try and invigorate the shitty material creative gives him.
>Keeps putting his foot in his mouth in shoot interviews.
>Pissed hot at the worst possible time in his career.

He just comes off like a lazy, entitled idiot. I don't hate him, but I do want him to either learn to wrestle and talk like everybody else or fuck off.
>>
Actually I had sex recently, so I no longer hate Roman.
>>
>>1494632
did he let you cum in his mouth?
>>
File: 1467273858587.jpg (31KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
1467273858587.jpg
31KB, 650x365px
>>1494642
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>1493531
because unlike cena who has done his dues in developmental and smackdown midcards before getting in the main event while having great charm and highly professional outside of the ring, this samoan garbage skips 8 years by using the rock's cousin pass to end up wasting 2 WM paychecks to buy fat burner.
>>
He sucks.
>>
Because he's like "that kid" who acted tough but was actually an awkward goofball
>>
Because he's black.
>>
>>1493531
Because everyone else does
>>
I've had sex so I don't hate him.
>>
I don't hate "Joe" but I definitely hate "Roman Reigns". I don't know enough about the guy personally but he doesn't seem terrible.

However "Roman Reigns" is the epitome of WWE's refusal to make any progress and deliver a product that is compelling.

>>1494774
Is where the story really starts, the company gets high on a look(he's also related to the Rock) and even though he's greener than Kermit the Frog they shoehorn him into a group with two top independent talents who can carry him. He never has to speak much, doesn't have to wrestle much and typically only hits flashy power moves. When it's time for the team to lose, he's never taking the pin.

Flash forward to his singles career, STILL never taking a single clean 3 second tan. The fans already tired of Cena's superman booking see this guy no near the talent level of the man they're weary of seeing pushed to the moon or most of his peers currently climbing the ranks, and are rightfully skeptical. He's in too many segments on the show cutting god awful awkward overly scripted promos that don't connect with the fans, all the while being a babyface who continues to job out fan favorites in spectacular fashion. He wins the rumble when it's clear most of the crowd is not behind him and they still don't get the hint after THE ROCK IS BOOED OUT OF THE BUILDING for supporting him.

Despite booking him like a god, he still wasn't getting over enough to justify continuing to put him in these positions. But he keeps getting the opportunities, wins the WWE title at Wrestlemania in a mediocre match and afterwards has a celebration fit for a king that 90% of the crowd is either booing or completely apathetic to. And this still does not deter them from their goal to get this guy over.

Instead of spending any of this focus and time on getting other talents or feuds over, we continuously get served a meal that we've been telling the chefs for 2 years we don't particularly care for.
>>
>>1494632
XD
>>
>>1494631
>and talk like everybody else
>everybody else

T O P

K E K

Smarks are so embarrassing.
>>
>>1493531
I don't hate him, i just think he is boring and showed down my throat. Outside of that he is just ok
>>
File: 1440298567797.png (333KB, 617x516px) Image search: [Google]
1440298567797.png
333KB, 617x516px
>>1494631

>Roman can never ever have a good match, and if he does then he got carried

He had fantastic matches with Big Show and Bray last year but since neither of these guys are vanilla midget indie darlings you'll never hear smarks bring it up. Meanwhile Deanetty has garbage sloppy matches for 2 years straight and he's still a "great" talent.
>>
>>1493531
I'm not a virgin so I don't
>>
How many smarks will kill themselves when Roman comes into Battleground with no build up and beat Dean clean?
>>
>>1494631
>top five worker in the world like AJ or Seth

>or Seth

Raise your standards.
>>
>>1493531
I don't hate him.

As a matter of fact, I find his crowd reactions fascinating. Hyped for Battleground.
>>
Matches are boring when you know how its going to end every time.
>>
>>1494852
Bray carried him through that match, and the Big Show match was just awful.
And Dean still does better work than Roman, while sounding less like a bland piece of wood.
>>
>>1494852
>"""""""fantastic""""""""

You genuinely just need to raise your standards, my dude.
The Beeg match was a pretty fun spotfest, but not "fantastic". Just fun. The Bray match was good on Bray's merit 100%. If you watch that back and aren't saying to yourself that Bray put that match on his back, you're high.
>>
>>1494837
>marks will try to dispute this!
>>
I don't. I'm a part of the vocal minority that believes the WWE live crowd turned on him unfairly, just because they want scrawny indy spot monkeys or average looking underdogs to be the faces of the company now.
>>
>>1493531
The wieird thing about Roman is that when he was in the Shield, I really liked him. He was a big, tough, enforcer type and I was hoping that when they broke up he would be this big monster that goes around not saying a thing and just destroying people, and maybe getting somebody to be his mouthpiece. I wanted him to be more like Lesnar than Cena.
>>
>>1495164

Pretty much this. I was always a Roman fan, but the crowd seems to be in love with indy darlings, average joes, and anti-establishment underdogs after the hole left by Punk and Bryan.

That or people who can make them laugh.

Brock is the exception because he's a legitimate mercenary from MMA who doesn't give a fuck if the crowd boos him, because it doesn't effect his character, nor is he trying to be a face.
>>
don't really hate him, but i hate the office of "the guy"
>>
>>1495143
But no marks can
>>
What would you call a team of Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns?
>>
> Implying we hate the based big dog smark buster
>>
>>1495819
The Beastly Romans
>>
>>1495819
"What the Brock is cooking!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>1495819
The Rock n' Brock Connection
>>
I think he's horribly misused.

I think he's a fine wrestler if you make him the bad guy. His moveset SCREAMS 'I'm a bad guy' or 'I do whats best for me'. I can't see him as a 'good guy' despite the fact thats how they portray him.

I don't believe his 'one versus all' because 1) he's related to the FUCKING ROCK 2) the usos are his cousins and they're always there for him and 3) he's got DEAN FUCKING AMBROSE in his corner too.

Like on the real - he's never been alone. He's had backup the whole time.

Then you get into his mic skills. Whoever writes his longer stuff needs to be fucking shot. When he says like 3 - 6 words he sounds bad ass. When you give him more he fumbles and sounds like a fucking dork. He's basically the opposite of dean ambrose - when you give ambrose time he sounds intense and fucking demented. When you give him 3 - 6 words or a catchphrase he sounds like a dork.
>>
he's no the rock and he's treated like he's the one

lack of:

>charisma
>in ring prowess
>in ring cardio
>mic skills
>abs
>roiding monkey

i think we've been thru this already but rimjob only fans are gay panjeets and soccer moms
>>
>>1493531
Don't hate him. Find his character boring and struggle to see how he's any better than mid-carder Sheamus. But he's interesting when he acts more like an arrogant prick, so I'd like to see him do some heel work.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (19KB, 346x425px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
19KB, 346x425px
Corporate Reigns when?
>>
>>1497539
It still boggles my mind they didn't go for this after Seth got injured and have a feud between him and Ambrose.

It would have been so fucking easy and effective.
>>
>>1493531
He's painfully mediocre and has been shoved down my throat weekly for 3 years now
>>
>>1497652
>>1497539
Heel Reigns is inevitable at this point

It's all about how they play it at this point
>>
Roman is based, you hate him because he is based

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: 1461364611986.jpg (24KB, 404x540px) Image search: [Google]
1461364611986.jpg
24KB, 404x540px
I actually kind of miss him lads, I just wish they wouldn't let him talk and book him less against-all-oddsy
>>
>>1493531
I like based big dog. He works smarks so hard
>>
Record Low Deanetty and baby dick seff or stable ratings roman?

I take roman
>>
If he's still a face after battleground is it pretty much over for him as far as being liked goes?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.