[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid Questions Thread: ask your stupid questions here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1468296152565.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468296152565.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>when a new wrestler debuts, how does everyone else know how to take their finishing move? Does he gather everyone up backstage and teach it to them?
>how do Japanese wrestlers who don't speak a word of English manage to wrestle with American wrestlers who presumably don't speak a word of Japanese?
>how do you do a diving foot stomp without breaking the other guy's ribs?
>how soft is the padding on the outside of the ring in WWE? I've seen guys fall off the tops of ladders, straight over the ropes, and right to the outside, and be fine a minute later; meanwhile, Orton broke his collarbone simply by falling from the ring to the outside. Is it just a matter of landing right?
>Why shouldn't WWE have some sort of off-season after Wrestlemania to let wrestlers heal up, spend time writing future storylines, let everyone rest up, and build excitement for when the programming starts up again? With all the side-content possible on the Network, this would be much more viable than ever before.
>>
>>1471512
when will wrestlefags get kicked off 4chan?
>>
>Question 2: That was the original Sin Cara's problem, he only knew Spanish. It's basically a necessity to know English, but wrestlers who don't know it still know simple things like "headbutt" and "dropkick"
>Question 3: Notice how Finn normally slides off the other guy. He hits the edge of them, then quickly falls off so most impact goes to the floor
>Question 5: Money.
>>
>>1471512
>>how do Japanese wrestlers who don't speak a word of English manage to wrestle with American wrestlers who presumably don't speak a word of Japanese?
They call in english, I think Jericho or Austin talk about it on one of their podcasts
>>
>>1471512
>when a new wrestler debuts, how does everyone else know how to take their finishing move?
Most wrestling moves can be taken as "Take a back bump" or "take a face bump" if the move is move complicated they may get in the ring before the show and work it out.
>how do Japanese wrestlers who don't speak a word of English manage to wrestle with American wrestlers
Matches are widely called in english so for the American wrestlers who are in Japan they all know what a suplex or a piledriver is and speak a little english.
>how do you do a diving foot stomp without breaking the other guy's ribs?
Its one of the most dangerous moves and I believe it is done by not buckling your knees and bending as you're making impact to lessen the impact as well as sliding your feet off them as you're landing.

>Why shouldn't WWE have some sort of off-season after Wrestlemania to let wrestlers heal up, spend time writing future storylines, let everyone rest up, and build excitement for when the programming starts up again? With all the side-content possible on the Network, this would be much more viable than ever before.
That is mostly a business thing, I'm sure they have done the match and found that its more profitable to keep working and they never book in advance the last two times they did that it didn't go so well (Rock vs. Cena thrice in a lifetime and Batista vs. Orton at WM30)
You simply can't account for things like injuries and suspensions
>>
>>1471512

Good thread OP.

The last thing about an Offseason is great; All of the factors you listed are good arguments.

I assume TV contracts are what is preventing it...

It would be great - allow both wrestlers and fans to recharge, regain interest and motivation; Make things feel "fresh"; Make their "season finale/new season of Raw" thing actually make sense...
>>
What's the point of house shows? They don't further any storylines, aren't televised, and increase the risk of injury for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>1472227
money
>>
>>1471512
Do wrestlers pay for their own food,travel and hotel in wwe ?
>>
>>1472310

Most wrestlers carpool in rental cars, booking whatever hotels/motels they can get.

Needless to say, they also buy their own food too.

They do get free catering at the actual events, though.
>>
>>1472310
In the US they pay everything themselves except flights. During wm weekend and overseas tours travel expenses are covered by WWE.
>>
has WWE always been as autistic as it is now?
>>
Where can I torrent ECW ppvs
>>
>>1471512
depends on the arena some are softer than others while some just have none
>>
>>1472360
Pay $9.99 a month poorfag
>>
>>1472386
>>1472360
More like get the free trial and watch them all in a month
>>
>>1472451
Yeah if you're a cheap bastard jew, then go ahead.
>>
Do wrestlers get sanctioned if they go agaisnt the booking?

Like say someone doesnt lay down for the pin.
>>
Wrestlers don't need an off season, just takes money out of their pockets and gives them more incentive to get out of shape.

Lessening the amount of house shows has the same effect without forcing everyone to just sit at home for several months.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.