[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Shelton never make it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: ebonyandivory.jpg (28KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
ebonyandivory.jpg
28KB, 439x500px
It's like he midcarded a few WWE PPV's and simply gave up. He's been quiet as fuck for the past few years. You'd think he might try for MMA. Is he just a lazy nigger? Or was he traumatized by the racist WWE?
>>
>>1470377
no charisma whatsoever and his physique wasn't that outstanding
>>
>>1470380
Him and Haas impersonating the APA was gold though.
>>
>>1470380

>physique wasn't that outstanding

You say this when the OP is Shelton looking almost as HUEG as Lesnar. God damn it you people are fucking stupid.

For that matter, Brock has the mic charisma of an stuttering actuary, and it didn't hurt him any. Shelton was midcard4lyfe entirely because Vince is racist. He was better than Brock in every way.
>>
He don't got the looks
>>
>>1470504
Back to plebbit cuck.
>>
>>1470504
Brock Lesnar was way more larger than life than Shelton, Shelton couldn't even do a Shooting Star Press according to Lesnar and according to Cornette Lesnar as beat Benjamin in a sprint, all that with Lesnar being taller and heavier. And when Lashley came around and Vince finally had a black larger than life freak he immediately put him in the main event and pushed him very hard, who knows how many world title reigns he would have had if he wouldn't have left.

>muh racism
kys fgt, I'm glad more and more people realize how stupid this excuse is
>>
>>1470514
Black people just don't have the "it" factor. Rock is an exception because he identified as Samoan.
>>
>>1470525
MVP did.
>>
He was black and Vince hates blacks
>>
>>1470635
>Vince hates blacks
Where's the proofs?
>>
>>1470377
Simply because Vince didn't like him for whatever reason, maybe he just does like white guys more as champs, maybe he though he lacked character, or maybe he didn't see him as reliable.
>>
>>1470637
He said the n word on a ppv one time. And he approved of the triple h/ booker feud, and Ron killings is one of his buds and Vince finds him hilarious, and the Titus Oneil thing.. I could go on but this is boring
>>
>>1470649
>He said the n word on a ppv one time
wtf video link now
>>
>>1470654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPqHukFTWY
>>
>>1470623

I think quite the opposite... MVP has everything on paper, all the tools and attributes - but just lacks "it".
>>
>>1470525
>>1470657

There is no IT factor the only thing in pro wrestling that matters is whether or not Vince Mcmahon has an erection for you and wants you to be his guy
>>
>>1470649
>He said the n word on a ppv one time
It's scripted and wasn't meants in a disrespecting way. And nobody uses the n-word as much as black people.

>And he approved of the triple h/ booker feud
So?

>and Ron killings is one of his buds and Vince finds him hilarious
This means that Vince isn't racist at all, if anything

>and the Titus Oneil thing
What thing? Titus should have stayed calm. Jericho was suspended because he pulled a heel move with a flag. Does this mean that Vince hates white people? Surely it must, after all, Jericho is white.
>>
>>1470666
Ron Killings is a modern day minstrel show now. That's how Vince likes his negros
>>
Because he simply wasn't good enough, as his post-WWE runs have shown.

>He's been quiet as fuck for the past few years.

No he hasn't: he's been shitting up NJPW undercards for ages, had a bomb of a ROH stint and is now exiled to NOAH.
>>
>>1470663
Well that's clearly not true at all. Many of the people that Vince has tried to push down people's throats as The Guy have failed miserably. Luger, Nash, Sid, Lashley, Sheamus... Reigns.
>>
>>1470684
I thought Sid was actually pretty over with the crowd?
>>
>>1470377
>never made it

He's making millions in Japan.
>>
>>1470689
>exiled to NOAH
>making millions

top fucking kek

>>1470686
Couldn't draw for shit, tho.
>>
>>1470684
That's the point I was making, he will push some one no matter what, even if he himself is the only one who thinks they can be the guy. In the end Vince is the only deciding factor as to whether or not a guy gets to be the number one guy, not an IT factor, or a brass ring, or whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>1470694

Genuinely asking: Why didn't he draw? Why do some dudes become draws while others don't?

It has always been a nebulous topic to me.
>>
>>1470709
Some dudes can get people to want to pay to see them, others can't. There's no real science to it.
>>
File: tumblr_mohvv4vxLK1rpoeb9o2_500.jpg (28KB, 447x347px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mohvv4vxLK1rpoeb9o2_500.jpg
28KB, 447x347px
WGTT was absolutely amazing. God tier looks, god tier ring gear, god their gimmick, god tier entrance music. Where the WWE fucked up is expecting their tag team success to translate to singles success. Some tag teams should just stay fucking tag teams.
>>
>>1470718
wgtt was awesome man. The thing is I think they both can still go. Why not bring them back?
>>
>>1470654
You can just see the look and sharmel and bookers eyes. They're frightened, they're violated.
>>
>>1470377
No charisma.
Not a mastodon.
Not white.
>>
>>1470525
>Booker T didn't have "it"
More so then, Roman, Dean, Seth, JBL, the fucking Miz etc. Book should have won the wwe title at least once.
>>
>>1470739
Haas retired.
I see no reason not to bring back Shelton, especially when they said wwe is looking for vets to strengthen the roster after the brand split.
>>
>>1470669
Why is it that in this day and age, if you're not a cuck you're a racist?
>>
>>1470684
>as The Guy have failed miserably
>Lashley

He was never meant to be The Guy, thats why Lashley jobbed to Cena.
>>
>>1470718
Then we wouldn't have gotten his sweet theme. Ain't no stoppin me naaaoooooo
>>
>>1470649
>He said the n word

18+
>>
File: WrestleMania_23_event_poster.jpg (130KB, 340x470px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleMania_23_event_poster.jpg
130KB, 340x470px
>>1470695
But he gave up on all of them extremely quickly once it became clear that they weren't a draw. He doesn't just push people forever regardless. You're given the chance if he likes you maybe, but plenty still fucked that up.

>>1471005
That was after Vince already gave up on him. He was pushed hard as fuck for six months from the end of 2006, when he won the ECW title, was in the headline match at WM and then feuded with Vince and Shane for months.

It was only after still nobody gave a fuck about him after all that when he was fed to Cena.
>>
Because Shelton can never be this scary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-_o_W5OChc
>>
I was rewatching Wrestlemania 21 a few days ago and was surprised to see that he was over as fuck.. Tons of people were chanting his name as he came out, even before he did any big spots. It's a shame, honestly. Sure, he wasn't great on the mic, but he could have easily had a mouthpiece do his talking for him, like what they did with his Mama--that was fucking gold.

I hope he comes back. MVP was also fantastic.
>>
>>1470657
His feud with Matt Hardy was fantastic, though. MVP was a top-tier heel.
>>
>>1470525
>>>>>>implying KING BOOKAH wasn't God-tier
>>
>>1470623
MVP isn't black he's a sand nigger
>>
>>1470739
>The thing is I think they both can still go.

Judging by their stint in ROH years ago, no, they can't.
>>
>>1470377
Excellent question Shelton!
>>
Booker T was shit. Bug eyed ooga booga man.
>>
dude this guy had 0 charisma and was a literal spot monkey
>>
>>1470709
You have to be cool to men and have sellable merchandise. He was a little of the first and none of the second.
>>
>>1472825
He could work. Yeah, he generally did a lot of high spots, but dude could work. Watch his match on Raw with Shawn Michaels.
>>
>>1472824
Wrong

And as for Shelton. It was never about his work, charisma, skin, or his body, it was his face. His face looks young but his voice is that of an old country man. It's weird and a little offputting. With a goatee he might have worked.
>>
>>1470377

because he's black but he didn't want to fuck linda's crusty ass
>>
>>1470513
>plebbit
>cuck

Babbys first shitpost get the camera.
>>
>>1472041
>after all that when he was fed to Cena.
he was put in a match with Cena and they got Austin and others to call it "a dream match" etc. like it was Shawn vs Bret or something, Lashley was destined for big things.

Then he got injured and Vince was pissed because he pushed him hard and Lashley didn't make it known how hurt he was.

Then he left before he came back from injury.
>>
>>1472802
ily filter
>>
>>1473077
Hi Shelton!
>>
>>1470377
Because niggers don't draw.
>>
>>1470709

Because he's a nigger.
>>
>>1470863

"It" is not being a spear chucking porch chimp.
>>
>>1470654
He said nigga, which is the good n word
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.