[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love how autist marks hate Joe Rogan. Look, whatever, I love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: joerogan.jpg (164KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
joerogan.jpg
164KB, 630x354px
I love how autist marks hate Joe Rogan. Look, whatever, I love pro wrestling, too, but if Rogan says wrestling is fake, he's not wrong. Yet, he's vilified for saying things that are true and things that wrestling fans are aware of, so why hate on the guy? He's a far better commentator than anyone on the current WWE team (including Mauro) and he's also a genius comic and personality. Stay mad marks, remember he's commentating for a legitimate sport and just because he says the truth about wrestling (which, by the way, shouldn't be offensive to wrestling fans, considering we know it's fake) he's still hated...don't get it.
>>
>>1469709
A cuck
>>
>>1469706
Hi /sp/, still mad that our /asp/ie beat you at your own game?
>>
Whats better Alpha Brain or Brain Force?
>>
Nobody would be offended if that's all he said.
>>
>>1469713
I'm an /asp/ fag who had a tripcode until the faggot income of /sp/ douches came in. I don't watch any legitimate sports other than MMA and I still stand behind Rogan for his stance, because it's not offensive or controversial yet butthurt wrestling fans say it is. And I'm an outlaw wrestling mark through and through...
>>
>>1469706
Dude weed lmao
>>
>>1469706
I think Rogans view sums up the casual viewers who got stolen by UFC. They know too much about actual combat sports that they can't even suspend their disbelief that prowrestlers are actually fighting. Suspension of disbelief is what made wrestling entertaining to the general audience despite them knowing that it's fake.
>>
>>1469706
You are one stupid dumb motherfucker aren't you? the wrestling fans that hate him don't hate him for saying wrestling is fake you stupid cunt, they hate him 'cos he says shit such as that he feels "offended" by watching it since "it's fake"... that says a lot about him more than anything else, and it's seriously stupid statement...
>>
>>1469767
Hey, McGregor, it's time to go to sleep, little guy! Have an adorable little nap!
>>
>>1469772
Hi Phil!!!!
>>
>>1469778
Makes total sense considering I'm defending Joe Rogan who has absolutely and understandably criticized CM Punk as well as his unjustified inclusion into a UFC ppv.
>>
>>1469783
Go to bed, Phil. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>1469706
But he's wrong: pro wrestling is not fake, it's predetermined, which is different. If wrestling was fake, injuries wouldn't happen in matches because "its all phony u guyz, he fell off that 20ft cage to a table but it was a ilusion xD"
>>
>>1469838
When people say it's fake, they mean it's not a real competition. Just because wrestling is physically demanding, doesn't mean it's not fake.
>>
>>1470051
People say it that way, Joe Rogan does not
>>
>>1470051
>When people say it's fake, they mean it's not a real competition
Then they aren't using the word fake correctly, they mean to say staged.
>>
>>1469838
Wrestling fans think this doesn't make them sound completely pathetic but it really does, every single time.
>trust me bro it isn't fake they can get hurt
>>
>>1470364
>b.b.but I don't mean fake, obviously its real people so it can't be fake, I mean something else other than fake when I say fake and you are stupid for not knowing that
>>
>wrestling is just entertainment Joe, don't you watch Game of Thrones and shit

>well yeah, but in Game of Thrones when someone gets their head chopped off, that's what getting your head chopped off looks like. Wrestling is just way too fuckin fake.

>well what about the magic and dragons in your TV show though
>>
>>1470453
It's fake though.
They're not real fighters, they don't really hate each other and everyone knows it's a big faggoty sham, or at least they pretend to but still watch it for some reason.
>>
>>1470502
so are most movies and tv famm.
>>
>>1469706

You are missing the point. There is nothing wrong with acknowledging that pro wrestling is a staged performance art with predetermined outcomes that is meant to tell a story. In fact, certain four-eyed manchildren could stand to fucking write that on a chalkboard a dozen times to get it through their thick, mark skulls.

What Rogan does is not that. He tries to say "lolz wresslin is totes fake" as an insult to wrestling (yet the dipshit will still watch Game of Thrones, which is also fake, and generally overrated crap besides) and as an insult to wrestling fans, implying they're so stupid they believe it's "real."

And he's not a genius comic. He's a decent comic. He's a REALLY poor man's Dennis Leary.
>>
It's more the fact that he was a total dick about it in the process
>>
>>1470502

>they don't really hate each other

First of all, they sometimes do (Mick and Ric can't stand each other, Bret and Michaels HAETED each other, everyone hated Teddy Hart, and so on).

Secondly, UFC fighters don't typically hate each other as much as their cornball promos would have you think, you witless mark.
>>
>>1470522
>Poor man's Denis Leary
Don't comment on an artform if you have know idea what the fuck you're talking about, pls
>>
>>1470316

If I say it's a faked competition, I'm using the word correctly.
>>
Predetermined, not fake.
>>
File: badguy.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
badguy.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>1469706
>wrestling is le fake
>fighter becomes UFC's top draw by ripping off a fake wrestling gimmick
>>
>>1470724
Isn't that all /wwe/ does?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.