[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is a """"champion""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: U2AcmRE.gif (2MB, 380x302px) Image search: [Google]
U2AcmRE.gif
2MB, 380x302px
>this is a """"champion"""" in 2016
Even CM cuck was better than this. We need real men to be champion like cena or orton, not the vanilla midget shieldettys
>>
>>1467042
>Orton
>real man

He literally injured himself taking out a garbage bag
>>
>>1467061
Actually, he injured himself so he wouldn't need to work a program with Deanetty
>>
>>1467042
>Boreton
>>
>>1467076
>so afraid of Ambrose that he destroyed his own shoulder

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>1467042

>Midget

Ambrose is 6'6''
>>
Yea lets put the belt on cena cause that really worked the last 20 times.
>>
>>1467086
He's actually 6'9'', which explains why he looks smaller when he's standing next to guys that aren't even 6'4''.
>>
>>1467082
he was going to tag with deanetty. deanetty cucks are fucking retarded
>>
>>1467095
It was clearly the pretext to a feud you dumb mark
>>
>>1467097
No, it really wasn't. Fucking cuck.
>>
I agree, as much as I like ambrose, the guy looks like a fucking midcarder, he doesn't have the looks or body of a champion.
>>
>>1467099
>being this obtuse
>>
>>1467123
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1467082
>afraid of another fake wrestler
literally why
you should only be afraid if they're a fuckup
are you admitting he's a fuckup you stupid mark?
>>
>>1467151
You should only shitpost like this if you're a moron

Are you a moron anon?
>>
His reign will be ending soon since the brand split will dictate two champions

My guess is that Seth Rollins will be a 3-time champ at Battleground since it makes zero sense for Roman to win after his suspension and reports on Vince dialing back on him.
>>
>>1467365
If Seth wins next week, Roman walks out of BG with the title.
If Dean retains, Seth does.
>>
>>1467089
Yep....it actually worked really well.People may not like the guy, hell even i dont like him but he may be the best main eventer toever do this shit
>>
>>1467375
>but he may be the best main eventer toever do this shit

This could be the most underage post in /asp/ history
>>
File: angle130.gif (1KB, 231x115px) Image search: [Google]
angle130.gif
1KB, 231x115px
>>1467126
>>
He did a pretty good promo last night, imo.
>>
>>1467766
Seth's chopped up weird al show style interview was funny and then when Ambrose did his serious spiel it worked very well. They work well considering this is like the 3rd time they've feuded
>>
>>1467367
No way Roman wins the title back after being suspended, that would be bad PR on WWE's part and smarks will complain that Roman is heavily protected and his suspension is just a slap on the wrist
>>
>>1467880
I still say the suspension is a giant work to get him over

they keep bringing it up like its no big deal
>seth: roman shouldn't be in the match because he violated the wellness policy and is a horrible person
>dean: we all make mistakes, romans not that bad...oh but i'll still win, but seriously roman isn't that bad you guys should cheer him
>>
>>1467042
Stay mad manlet
>>
Cry more as my DeA+n will be carrying the brand with Styles and Cena on SmA+ckdown and Jasethy and Romanetty rot away with Orton and The Miz on RAW
>>
>I still say the suspension is a giant work to get him over
>>
File: retard.gif (141KB, 200x139px) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
141KB, 200x139px
>>1467950
>I still say the suspension is a giant work to get him over
>>
>>1467960
Dean is the manlet here, not me
>>
>>1467042
>Even CM cuck was better than this

Ambrose sucks, but I wouldn't go THAT far
>>
>>1468511
Punk at least had a somewhat decent moveset.
>>
>>1468506
Dean is 6' 4" ya nerd
>>
>>1468524
He wouldn't look like a champion even if he was 70 feet tall
>>
>>1468511
At least punk was entertaining on the mic and had ring psychology even though he was a sloppy botchig fag
>>
File: tips_nuts.jpg (18KB, 236x308px) Image search: [Google]
tips_nuts.jpg
18KB, 236x308px
>>1468532
>ring psychology
>>
>>1468531
Watch that promo from last night and try to finna tell me Dean isn't the most over wrestler in WWE today.
>>
>>1468532
Ambrose is sloppy and botchy as well. It's just that you don't see it as much as with Punk because Ambrose knows he's an unathletic bitch so he doesn't even try stuff.
>>
>>1468556
OK but deanetty is not entertaining on the mic and has no ring psychology
>>
>>1468549
>I'm le crazy man XDD
AJ Styles is the most over you cuck
>>
>>1468583
>I'm le crazy man who did le crazy things here Jasethy you can have le title match xDDDDD

KEK Styles gets 50x of a reaction that the vanilla midget deanetty dreams of getting
>>
>>1468589
You wish. That vertically inferior flippyshit dweeb lost to Jericho like 3 times meanwhile my Dean buryed Jericho 4 times. Just face Dean gets the biggest pop consistently each week. Hes is the face of this company and beat Romans house show draws when he had the shittier card.
>>
>>1468597
TOP kek deanetty got a 1.87 rating KEK a 20 year low, lower than even Jasethy and roman roids. Deanetty as fotc will doom this company. We need real men like Styles and Cena to be champion so WWE won't fucking die from low ratings
>>
>>1468583
>>1468589
I was there, Styles, E&C and Cena got the biggest pops (Cena got the biggest, crowd went ballistic for him), but Dean was really fucking over. People went nuts for him in the dark match.
>>
>>1468605
>Real men
>under 6'
Kys. Also That was a boring July 4th raw of course ya gunna get low ratings on an amurican holiday
>>
Dean's promo would have worked with me more if he had his shield look. He doesn't look threatening, which I think a lot of people are criticizing him about
>>
>>1468625
Ya see nerds. Scientific factual evidence by a man that was in the arena in physical form confirms that Dean is over as fuck!
>>
>>1468626
Kek even jasethy got higher ratings last 4th of july. These vanilla midget shieldettys will kill this company. Cena and orton need to be champ and these record low ratings shieldettys need to be sent to tna where they belong
>>
>>1468632
Kek you manlet nerd, he literally said styles and cena got bigger pops than deanetty. They need to be champ to end record low ratings
>>
>>1468639
>>1468636
Dean will skyrocket the ratings in due time. By Wrestlemania next year ratings will be 5.0
>>
>>1468636
Didn't Dean's first raw as champ have the best ratings of the year?

I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, maybe people don't care about Raw, because we're just in a transitional period until the brand split and we're only heading towards a Z-tier PPV. Who wants to watch three hours of holding pattern Raws when you can just get the gist of it off the youtube channel?
>>
>>1468632
>>1468639
Both feuds were very, very over. Styles/Cena moreso but honestly not by a huge lot.

The Styles/Cena fued is absolutely deserving of the title, but anybody with eyes and ears can tell that Dean's been cutting great promos and been getting great pops since before MitB and this fued with Seth is just making it even better. People loved his promo last night, when he wanted to fight for the title that night, people went nuts.

So congrats, both you fuckers are right.
>>
Not angry. I love Rollins, one of my faves. I love reigns albeit requirements escape plan full shield. And Ambrose meh, decent but God requires a change plan is not working this shyt lunatic.

But back in the day, for the last couple of years they seem to hang all PPV and almost every eye. The display face based around those 3 men and thus for a long time.

At the rate the same time began to tumble

I love them but they are far more overexposed, just talking weeks off without major eventing a PPV, have destroyed shyt.

Rollins / year / Ambrose, but none Rock / Austin / Triple H

You wonder if one of you feel the same, coming to the point where I want Cena back to the scene of the major challenges for the name, but you know you just against a shield

So I did not haters on that shyt, I like all 3, Rollins is the best and Ambrose the worst (by far), but they are far too overexposed. I would rather see Styles / Balor for names or anything, because it is something new and fresh
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.