[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CM Punk says the Shield was his idea >he leaves after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: CMPunk2_crop_north.jpg (32KB, 543x361px) Image search: [Google]
CMPunk2_crop_north.jpg
32KB, 543x361px
>CM Punk says the Shield was his idea
>he leaves after making them
>they all bring record low ratings

Did CM Punk know this would happen? Did he see they would draw nobody? He put this into action long before he left

Where were you when you realized CM Punk is a genius?
>>
>>1460555
It was his final revenge against Vince and Gaitch.
Fucking CM GOAT indeed.
>>
So you didn't main event wrestlemania, there are greater tragedies in the world.

I wanted to run out of that tunnel for my dad to prove to everyone that I worked..

PROVE WHAT?

That I'm a sikkunt...

Oh you are so full of crap. You're 6 feet nothin', 200 and nothin', and you got hardly a speck of athletic ability. And you hung in with the best wwe wrestlers in the land for almost 10 years. And you're also gonna walk outta here with the longest wwe heavyweight championship reign in history, in this lifetime, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody - except yourself. And after what you've gone through, if you haven't done that by now, it ain't gonna never happen. Now go on back and put on a 5 star match.
>>
>>1460555
>SIX cm punk threads on the front page alone
this is getting pathetic lads
>>
>implying Complete Mastermind Punk didn't LITERALLY trick WWE into taking Roman as their guy, knowing exactly what'd happen.
>>
>>1460569
This. Phil's just a whiny bitch. He's lucky the business even have him a shot, because frankly, he is the shittiest wrestler I've ever seen.
>>
File: robin-williams.jpg (45KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
robin-williams.jpg
45KB, 500x269px
>>1460570
They need to heal.
>>
File: 1435413009198.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435413009198.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
if chris hero (cassius ohno) had been in the shield instead of roman, like punk suggested, what would have happened to the WWE?

he's a better worker as a fatass than roman has ever been
>>
>>1460623
This would be horrible. Ohno's a mediocre wrestler and he's shit anywhere else. He'd never go over with the normies.
>>
>>1460636
Yeah because Roman is so over with the people who have penises in the crowd
>>
>>1460636
He isn't amazing, but above average compared to the current WWE roster.
>>
>>1460636
>mediocre wrestler
>shit anywhere else

Literally shave your neckbeard, change your clothes, go outside and have sex.
>>
>>1460642
Normies love him.
>>1460648
>>1460654
>it's another "all you need to be a wrestling star is wrestling skills" episode
This is why the business is shit now. They keep pushing technical wrestlers with no fucking charisma or appeal.
>>
>>1460711
Imagine if they had this mentality in the 80s

Hogan would've never been pushed
>>
>>1460555
Phil is also a pathological liar and manlet
>>
>>1460711
>pro wrestling is not about pro wrestling skills
>instead it is about the skits and filler, irrelevant mic time

top kek
No wonder you Americans are braindead.
>>
>>1460606
>they
it's 1 autist
>>
>>1460733
>implying the wrestling boom of the 80s wasn't spurred on by a charismatic guy who was shit in the ring
>>
>>1460733
This is why people in the indies are called "wrestlers" and people in wwe are called "superstar." Because wwe is more than just wrestling. They have to appeal to more than just wrestling fans. If all they can do is wrestle, they're never going to make it out of the midcards. Just ask Dean Malenko.
>>
>>1460771
This
>>
wow what a great mind for wrestling phillip has. he killed the company
>>
File: Mike-Tyson-David-J-Parnell.jpg (309KB, 730x862px) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Tyson-David-J-Parnell.jpg
309KB, 730x862px
>>1460747
He was good in the ring in Japan. He just chose to work safely in the F.

>>1460771
>if all they can do is wrestle, they're never going to make it out of the midcards
DA-NIEL BRYAN (DU DU DUDUDU) DA-NIEL BRYAN (DU DU DUDUDU)
>>
>>1460636
>Chris Hero
>mediocre

>>1460771
There are ROH undercarders with more personality + charisma than "THE Guy"
>>
>>1461832
Yeah, you're right. Hero is just plain shit and a fucking fat ass to boot.
>>
>>1460555
I know it's WME and not WWE who bought UFC, but for a split second I really wanted it to be WWE just so I could see Punk's reaction to suddenly working for Vince again right before he finally even managed to fight and to see whether he'd jump ship.
>>
>>1461834
>I've never watched him wrestle: the post
>>
>>1461837
I have and he bores me to tears.
>>1461836
You are sad little man, Ryan.
>>
File: ChrisHero.webm (775KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisHero.webm
775KB, 480x360px
>>1461834
>>1460636
>>
>>1461840
Yeah, those gay ass discuss elbows are the majority of his shitty offense.
>>
Anyone except John cena gets low ratings, stupid thread.
>>
>>1461839
>I have and he bores me to tears.

Oh, so instead of merely being ignorant you instead have shit taste.
>>
>>1461842
Considering he could be in place of Roman it still looks better than his punches and uppercuts. And more strong, to be honest.
>>
>>1461842
I don't like those as well but the move on the ropes was very impressive.
>>
>>1461876
>you are now remembering that period where Reigns tried doing Hero's spots and failed miserably
>>
>>1460711
>Hero is bad on the mic

Hero would talk circles around ramen m8
>>
>>1460711
>They keep pushing technical wrestlers with no fucking charisma or appeal.

As opposed to Samoan pseudo-brawlers with no charisma or appeal?

Even the marks don't care about him.
>>
>>1461823
Bryan trimmed his moveset more than your mom does to the turkey on thanksgiving night.
>>
>>1461904
He consistently makes "hottest wwe superstars" list and normies love him. He draws in a lot lady fans.
>>
Wrestlers don't draw people. Good stories do. That's why TNA died no matter how many good wrestlers they had. That's why WWE is failing despite having a crazy talented roster.
>>
http://youtu.be/dhQZtFIQWyk

CM Cuck BTFO
>>
>>1462444
>le druggie
>>
>>1462444
Wow cuck man actually got BTFO and Roman gave a really good answer
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.